[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

3 hours ago, iffy21 said:

INFINITE’s L Faces A Difficult Choice After Remembering His Past In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

So does this mean that Dan will be leaving LYS and coming back as Yoo Seong Woo? Or he's going to complete his mission?

I don't know just the title stating that he will be facing difficult choices hurt me that he will be leaving her. I hope he doesn't vanish and it's a test for him from up there..? 

Whatever the case is, let Dan get his happiness for once from all the suffering he had as a kid and as an angel who can't fall in love with a human.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for coming from a distracted mind, my thoughts are all over - :lol:

The hugging stills ... they are wearing same outfits in the last scene right ... Ha! It means I was right ... I could be ... that Insect scene probably comes first. I hope it does!   

A Man More Angelic than a Real Angel

“Did you know that he was an angel? Weren’t you scared? He’s not a human. He’s like a spirit or a monster.” 

Dan fears only three things in the world: that YS will get hurt, that she will suffer once he disappears and that she’ll learn he is not a human. It’s something he’s been struggling with from the very beginning and also one of the most important themes in a love story involving a human and a supernatural being, two people who are literally from two different worlds. Can Yeon Seo love Dan unconditionally and accept everything about him, everything he is, without wanting him to change for her?  

RoLs6hR.jpg

“They are unsightly and disgusting. I’m going to burn them.” 

“It is all the same to humans whether it is an angel, monster, or pervert.” 

Dan has been afraid that YS might see him as a monster from the moment she grabbed his wings, called them disgusting and wanted to burn them. It’s one of the most defining moment of their relationships because from that moment Dan realized for the first time the divide between them and started to hide his wings, his true nature from YS, running away from her countless times whenever it rained. YS’s reaction rattled him to his core and ever since he keeps referring to himself as a monster that he thinks YS might consider him as. It’s even more heartbreaking and symbolic when we realize that the real monsters are humans and that Dan was brought up by one - his own father. Ever since Dan saved YS with his wings he’s been hiding them from her, together with his true self. I really want to see YS touching and caressing Dan’s wings and embracing him, asking him to forgive her that she ever said that and telling him that they are beautiful and that she loves them and everything about him. Hell, I needed that scene yesterday!

t6NWDh9.jpg

“How could this be? How can I not know anything about him? Where he was born, who his parents are, how he grew up, what he dreamed of becoming.” 

In a way, Dan has been keeping a part of himself away from YS and she’s finally starting to realize how much she doesn’t know about him. It’s appropriate that she realizes only now as she needed to grow up and mature because until recently she only thought about herself, her suffering, her pain,… And that’s exactly what love does to a person - YS’s love for Dan finally made her think more about him than about herself. It genuinely pains her that she knows so little about him, even more so because he knows and notices literally everything about her - her likes and dislikes, her fears and worries,…

“Yes, I don’t know anything about him. I realized that even more after he left. But I know this for sure. Dan isn’t a sly guy who deceives people. I’ve never seen someone who was…as transparent as he was.”

Yet, she KNOWS HIM, THE REAL HIM. She might not know all the facts but she knows the one thing that matter - his heart. It’s so poignant when YS, who used to doubt and suspect everyone, defends Dan and his character, trusting him unconditionally without knowing anything about him. Because just like Dan sees right through her, she sees right through him. Now it’s Dan’s turn to trust in Yeon Seo and her love for him and show her his true self.

Ple5wKf.jpg

OTP are always together. :wub:

You know what I want? 

You know I said, this show kinda gives me the vibe of cult shows like MLFTS or ItsOkThatsLove — Like how it was shown in ‘em, I want OTP to go away for few days and have some intimate moments! :wub:

New viewer of the drama here - just finished watching ep 1- 8. I find ep 8 more interesting and captured my interest in the drama (yes, it took a bit longer to grow on the drama).

I didnt know who the actor Kim Dan was, until i read about him yesterday - and he was the actor who acted as the double for the Emperor in Emperor: Owner of the Mask, and I remembered that i was so annoyed with his character back then :D It took a while for me to recognise him.

Anyways, basically, I thought ep 8 was the best, where Kim Dan realised his old sad identity. I couldnt understand why  Kang Ji Woo (?aka Lee Dong Gun), the angel is still alive? To let him live due to 'them' mistakenly killing his girlfriend 15 years ago? Can't wait to see the next episodes :)

On 6/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, iffy21 said:

This little girl is so freaking cute :wub:

This was cute. The little 5 year old girl I watch all the time is also totally into ballet. On Friday night, I was playing music from Swan Lake and Giselle, and she was dancing and twirling around. I'll have to get a video of it next time cuz her eyes and face were intense, man. Reminded me of our beautiful ballerina YS. 

@briseis Your latest post legit brought tears to my eyes. Esp the part about wanting to see YS caress Angel Dan's wings and tell him that she loves every part of him. Omg the feeeeels. If that doesn't happen now I'll be so disappointed! 

I'm telling you, this show has the most FMVs I've ever seen for any show. And I absolutely love it! I've been listening to every sad romantic song I know and thinking 'Boy this song would go great in a FMV for ALML....' 

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I was leaving living a blissful state, not aware of this part and then it happened! :bawling:  

Why writer why? :heartbreak:

He's very annoying here: Yeon Seo can bring him no good on any level, professional or romantic. He should stay away from her.

However as a usual, he has strong reasons and good intentions: Dan is an angel and can't escape his condition. Maybe he thinks Dan is as innocent as he used to be and will trust the angels to not hurt her, playing with her life. In Kang Woo's head,  it's most likely if he doesn't force Dan to leave, Yeon Seo might end up dead. He's right: that's a real threat, not only a sincere fear on his side.

I don't know how much his feelings are mixed with fear: it seems to me too early for someone as reluctant as him to admit his feelings  to already be talking about love and happiness. Their dance scene was intense but it was only one scene.

However the writer has turned upside down Yeon's Seo's personality in one week so everything is possible.:tears:      

Agree that he has good intentions but with bad actions, and his judgment may be clouded by his emotions. The fact that he sees Seol Hee in Yeon Seo or that he momentarily forgets that she is Yeon Seo and not his first love. Also add to the fact that he knows what could happen if Dan stays and their relationship develops because he'd been there. That if it happens, his goal,whatever it is that he is intending to accomplish here, and all his efforts will be for naught. And at this point, his intent is still unclear to me. 

His reluctance, in a way, says a lot about his fears. But whether it is a fear of straying from his goals, or falling hard for YS or betraying his first love, is still a blur. He seems to be invulnerable but deep inside, its probably taking all his might to appear so. 

1 hour ago, briseis said:

A Man More Angelic than a Real Angel

“Did you know that he was an angel? Weren’t you scared? He’s not a human. He’s like a spirit or a monster.” 

Dan fears only three things in the world: that YS will get hurt, that she will suffer once he disappears and that she’ll learn he is not a human. It’s something he’s been struggling with from the very beginning and also one of the most important themes in a love story involving a human and a supernatural being, two people who are literally from two different worlds. Can Yeon Seo love Dan unconditionally and accept everything about him, everything he is, without wanting him to change for her?  

“They are unsightly and disgusting. I’m going to burn them.” 

“It is all the same to humans whether it is an angel, monster, or pervert.” 

Dan has been afraid that YS might see him as a monster from the moment she grabbed his wings, called them disgusting and wanted to burn them. It’s one of the most defining moment of their relationships because from that moment Dan realized for the first time the divide between them and started to hide his wings, his true nature from YS, running away from her countless times whenever it rained. YS’s reaction rattled him to his core and ever since he keeps referring to himself as a monster that he thinks YS might consider him as. It’s even more heartbreaking and symbolic when we realize that the real monsters are humans and that Dan was brought up by one - his own father. Ever since Dan saved YS with his wings he’s been hiding them from her, together with his true self. I really want to see YS touching and caressing Dan’s wings and embracing him, asking him to forgive her that she ever said that and telling him that they are beautiful and that she loves them and everything about him. Hell, I needed that scene yesterday!

“How could this be? How can I not know anything about him? Where he was born, who his parents are, how he grew up, what he dreamed of becoming.” 

In a way, Dan has been keeping a part of himself away from YS and she’s finally starting to realize how much she doesn’t know about him. It’s appropriate that she realizes only now as she needed to grow up and mature because until recently she only thought about herself, her suffering, her pain,… And that’s exactly what love does to a person - YS’s love for Dan finally made her think more about him than about herself. It genuinely pains her that she knows so little about him, even more so because he knows and notices literally everything about her - her likes and dislikes, her fears and worries,…

“Yes, I don’t know anything about him. I realized that even more after he left. But I know this for sure. Dan isn’t a sly guy who deceives people. I’ve never seen someone who was…as transparent as he was.”

Yet, she KNOWS HIM, THE REAL HIM. She might not know all the facts but she knows the one thing that matter - his heart. It’s so poignant when YS, who used to doubt and suspect everyone, defends Dan and his character, trusting him unconditionally without knowing anything about him. Because just like Dan sees right through her, she sees right through him. Now it’s Dan’s turn to trust in Yeon Seo and her love for him and show her his true self.

I always look forward to your insightful posts! Please keep 'em coming! Ah, the beauty of true love. I especially love the part where YS realizes how little she knows about Dan. And how this fact pains her.  This isn't only very realistic, it's very relatable. I love love love everything about this post! :love:

EDIT: so hard to respond through my phone, idk why my reply got posted right away. LOL 

2 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

This was cute. The little 5 year old girl I watch all the time is also totally into ballet. On Friday night, I was playing music from Swan Lake and Giselle, and she was dancing and twirling around. I'll have to get a video of it next time cuz her eyes and face were intense, man. Reminded me of our beautiful ballerina YS. 

@turtlegirl Oh please do as she is absolutely adorable and clearly talented. I hope she because a great ballerina when she grows up.:D

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

New viewer of the drama here - just finished watching ep 1- 8. I find ep 8 more interesting and captured my interest in the drama (yes, it took a bit longer to grow on the drama).

I didnt know who the actor Kim Dan was, until i read about him yesterday - and he was the actor who acted as the double for the Emperor in Emperor: Owner of the Mask, and I remembered that i was so annoyed with his character back then :D It took a while for me to recognise him.

Anyways, basically, I thought ep 8 was the best, where Kim Dan realised his old sad identity. I couldnt understand why  Kang Ji Woo (?aka Lee Dong Gun), the angel is still alive? To let him live due to 'them' mistakenly killing his girlfriend 15 years ago? Can't wait to see the next episodes :)

Welcome to the thread @realistic2280a

@Ameera Ali You're seriously hilarious and made my day. :lol:

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

So does this mean that Dan will be leaving LYS and coming back as Yoo Seong Woo? Or he's going to complete his mission?

I don't know just the title stating that he will be facing difficult choices hurt me that he will be leaving her. I hope he doesn't vanish and it's a test for him from up there..? 

Whatever the case is, let Dan get his happiness for once from all the suffering he had as a kid and as an angel who can't fall in love with a human.

@turtle0217 I don't know and we'll have to see tomorrow with regards to the decision he makes after finding out his past.

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

So i vote for the writer to resurrect Seol Hee: why can't she come back on earth as an angel if Dan could? Surely she wanted too to be a guardian angel to the person she loved and she married?:tears:

Or SH comes back to take JKW back with her to hereafter to live happy ever after together, ending his immortality. A bit similar to the second lead of Goblin :lol: this way he gets his happy ending after all.B)

15 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@turtle0217 I don't know and we'll have to see tomorrow with regards to the decision he makes after finding out his past.

I thinks These two 

0D96653B-F955-40E4-8EF1-CC2A41B8FB26.gif

, they can decide later on their own time about future  , but we need no we ready to see some passionate kiss :D:kiss_wink:

@titania1000

I do agree with your response for my post about him. He just comes off creepy to me now. I want him to go back to being who he was before but he's too broken inside after Matil's death. I want him to find happiness again but not with LYS. Tbh, I want to see more of him and Matil's love story. I like him more with Matil than with LYS. :)

Forgive me if I'm hating on him. Haha. I just hope to see a more positive side of him in the drama.  

Archived