[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/hapdeok-catholic-church/

Hapdeok Catholic Church [합덕성당 or 천주교 합덕성당],

built in 1929, is a catholic church located in the village of Hapdeok [Hapdeok-ri/합덕리] in Dangjin’s Hapdeok Township [Hapdeok-eup/합덕읍], about 2 hours South of Seoul by public transport. This church stands out in terms of architecture as it is built out of a rather unconventional wood and brick mixture and comes with twin bell towers.

Address
22 Hapdeokseongdang 2(i)-gil, Hapdeok-eup, Dangjin, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Society/view?articleId=119766

Hapdeok_Catholic_Chuch_Article_03.jpg

Hapdeok_Catholic_Chuch_Article_05.jpg

I usually don't believe this thing called astrology or whatsoever, but I did it just for fun of our SHS & KMS.. And the result, well surely not disappointing. There are words strong sexual tension in creative project, no wonder they nailed the kitchen scene :wub:

For those of you who wants to read, I put them hidden:

Spoiler

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_24_39_zpspftni

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_26_35_zpsvqhel

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_31_14_zpsdicw7

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_34_58_zpsjcwde

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_41_27_zpsappet

Collage%202019-06-16%2022_57_56_zps7tjni

Collage%202019-06-16%2023_00_28_zpspfc8f

Collage%202019-06-16%2023_02_10_zpsuadmd

31 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant I feel like pushing KBS from Han River. 

I think it’s KBS plan to sell Director’s Cut Blu-Ray by including those deleted scenes plus more of 

-  Yeon Seo , Matil dancing scenes

- Dan's funny moments 

-  DanYeon lovely scenes

-  BTS of KMS + SHS sweet scenes 

-  Non-broadcast scenes from Guerrilla date

-  2nd press conference video

I hope I can afford to buy that. :P

Anyway, good night :blush: 

I don´t know if I should or shouldn´t keep watching this drama. Sometimes, I think they won´t make a happy ending. And I don´t really like to watch things that don´t have a happy ending. My comment may sound "childish", but well, I already read many "tragic stories" in my daylife, and I'm in a course where I see so many tragedies that I just want to sit down and watch something lightful. 

47 minutes ago, PalasAthe said:

I don´t know if I should or shouldn´t keep watching this drama. Sometimes, I think they won´t make a happy ending. And I don´t really like to watch things that don´t have a happy ending. My comment may sound "childish", but well, I already read many "tragic stories" in my daylife, and I'm in a course where I see so many tragedies that I just want to sit down and watch something lightful. 

The best thing you can do is listen to your instinct.  I often put off dramas until I know what the ending will be--if it's gonna be sad and if I care about the drama a lot, I know I won't be able to take it.  Take best care of yourself; if you don't, nothing else in your life will work.

I'm worried about the ending of this drama, too, and I don't think that's childish at all.  Several posters have mentioned that they are reminded of the movie City of Angels which does not end well.

Here's the best part about waiting for a drama to end before you watch it:  1.  If the ending is bad, then you will have spared yourself the pain of watching.  2.  If the ending is happy, then you have something to look forward to watching.  So, Either way, it's win/win.

Although there are a lot of posters here who are huge fans of this drama, I'm still on the fence about it.  I find the storytelling uneven and I don't necessarily like the characters, although the main leads are talented.  It's okay to watch.  It's okay to wait.  And it's okay to like a drama only a little bit even though other people are over the moon about it.

Do what is best for you.  By the way, welcome to posting!

@titania1000 

He awesome , man with little words, he never disappoints me - maybe secretly I have crush on him :joy:

15607086231560708578.gif

Spoiler

bcdeca57-9d52-4bba-8027-2222ab36b398.gif

that way her face light up because he say nice was awesome :mrgreen:

15607088361560708797.gif

Spoiler

Then crush it with two words :mrgreen:

896ba904-9660-4446-a995-1ed074c859ea.gif

15607092071560709187.gif

* how can someone have this affect on someone :mrgreen:

How many OSTs there are in the show? 

I think, I’m losing count. The instrumental played  at the end of last episode ... was it a instrument or a new show song? 

KBS have yet to release others ... don’t know what they are doing. 

But he crushed again her feelings and my hope for this ship! He's really savage :tears:

He savage :mrgreen: but everyone seem to get crush on him :yum:

15607133771560713267.gif

Me

GIFMaker.org_KZdT1F.gif

he wouldn’t be yours , just be quite & get in the 

5d069f53d2007073484350.gif?download

:joy:

Archived