Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I think this song was made for OTP! Such a fun watch! B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

OMG 30milllion views :scream:

I'm sorry, may I correct a little thing ?  Actually  만 = ten thousand,  so 30만 = 300,000. 

Anyway, it's a lot of viewers. So proud for SHS. :relaxed:

• Love 6
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Thank you, really enjoyed reading your thoughts and makes me think more from his perspective as well. I would really like to know more about his Seol Hee background as there is definitely more to the story. 

Still I have to ship my YS with KD, but you could see JKW was really affected by YS passion during the dance as he nearly got sucked in. In the end, I truly hope he finds peace and forgives himself but at the moment he needs to get rid of his hate and arrogance.

I really appreciate how you can do both: shipping the main couple while understanding the second lead point of view and appreciate his character development. I feel like you have the best place by doing both: all the drama is pure enjoyment. :blush:

A rewatch changed a little bit my opinion: for me he was not nearly but completely sucked in. Both him and Yeon Seo were.

Meaning that for me she was missing Dan but she knew, since she didn't lose her perception or her senses, that she was kissing Kang Woo and still went for it. 

And breaking the almost kiss was just so hard! He did it alone, she was pushing for the kiss  and he had to gather all his energy to stop himself and to stop her. He could barely breath aftewards, was shaking and lucky that only her could see his face.     

I can't wait next episode to see how it will change him in their interactions...

I agree about his arrogance and i wonder if it's not remains of his ancient life as a celestial  creature.

He doesn't look upon human being since he considers himself one of them, but he can be very self aware of his refined tastes and he clearly enjoys to throw that in the face of people that he considers hypocrites or having bad manners/moral.

And he enjoys it so much when Yeon Seo does it too:P: he was smiling  from the beginning to the end when she slayed everyone during her speech at Fantasia's anniversary party, and had fun when she talked back to the sponsors during the board meeting, judging them for not liking ballet for real and just buying good taste with their money.

Clearly, he has no time for this kind of nonsense.      

It even gives him a feeling of superiority:  each time he appeared in a public event (the press conference to announce Yeon Seo's return and Fantasia's night event)  with Yeon Seo, both looking almost divine in their elegant outfits, i can help but to see a king and a queen in a royal mission (maybe that's only LDG and SHS looking very good together:wub:). 

It seems to me a fitting comparison considering his rank when he was a part of the supernatural world: he wasn't any angel but one in charge of inspiring artists, a very demanding and complex job given the human nature.

Which makes me curious about the different kind of angels. So far we saw 3 kinds:

• the archangels like Hu who seem to be in charge of everything related to the others angels: training the juniors angels, collecting reports, executing judgements. They have great powers and can destroy the angels that don't fullfill their missions.
  • The angels who are in charge of a specific mission: collecting souls at the time of the death like the ederly angel, inspiring artists to outdid themselves like Kang Woo who was a Muse etc. I presume they have been born angels and don't know anything else. They are apparently the more likely to fall for humans because of their empathy for them. 
  • The guardian angels like Dan: they are humans  who died making a wish to keep taking care of someone that they liked deeply on earth. They are allowed to fullfill their wish and guide the person they liked towards happiness before  reaching paradise.     

I wonder if we will see more of them: the writer doesn't seem interested by world building... 

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I really appreciate how you can do both : shipping the main couple while understanding the second lead point of view and appreciate his character development. I feel like you have the best place by doing both: all the drama is pure enjoyment. :blush:

I guess since I now know more about his personal tragedy made me understand him a bit more. I hope they reveal more about his past so we can put the entire puzzle together. 

I understand he want to fullfil the promise to Matilda but I feel he is going in the wrong way. For instance,  pushing the ballet troupe in ep 7 and expecting them to just comply is wrong which I personally think has to do with the fact he still believes to be superior of humans. Just like how you mentioned below. But this is funny to me, he is a fallen angel and hates god but he still differentiates himself from humans like he is better than them. 

So that's why I think he gets annoyed by KD as he is selfless and very transparent as YS says. Aside from YS and KD, I do look forward to seeing his own character development and whether the writer will turn him into pure evil or redeem him. I personally hope the latter.

Oh, HE is definitely starting to fall for YS against his own better judgement which is why he is getting more confused. I really don't mind a little competition for YS affection as it will motivate KD to step it up a notch for his girl. 

As for the Angel's, I do want to know more about that as there is definitely a hierarchy.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, did you guys notice? 

From Wednesday’s preview for Thursday - some scenes were missing! Did they cut it or will they be moving it to next week? 

They are all from where Hae Sun is wearing a black jumpsuit ... 

1- Where she goes in Dan’s room & touches his bed (They dare cutting that scene!)

2- KW scolding YS to snap out of it and walks away 

3- KW looking at the monitor with Matil/YS pics 

Are they the scenes after the audition?!

Think it will be shown on Wednesday? What happened after the audition and why YS is back to the island? Hm. 

I didn't even realise this till you mentioned. Chances are they are cut :bawling:

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I didn't even realise this till you mentioned. Chances are they are cut :bawling:

I hope they are not cut out but will be used for next week instead :tears:

KMS and SHS video of support is so cute :wub::wub: Fighting my loves

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They mixed all the scenes from the preview... I think that the actual order of the episode might be:

- The last scene, Yeon Seo is crying the death of somebody, but she is wearing the same white clothes. She probably figured out the old lady death, and is throwing the flowers for her.

- She will find Dan afterwards, they will talk and he will ask her to wait for him, because he still needs to figure out his past completly ( I expect at least a hug in this scene, pleaseee :()

- The scenes of the Wed. preview, that Yeon Seo is wearing black and seated in Dan's bed is probably when she is waiting for him to return. And she still wearing the same black dress when arguing with Director in Fantasia (Wed. preview)

- The scenes where Dan e Director Ji are wearing black and talking are probably later, when Dan returns and rebel against the deity

- Dan will comeback at some point of the episode and they will be 2gether, as we can see Dan Jealous nagging about Director.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I really love her hair

Me too!!!

Cute Gureum. He hasn't been appearing in the latest episodes. We probably won't get to see him again lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@jakey09

Great minds think alike! I thought of the same thing about those cut scenes from the previews from last week. I had to rewatch the episodes, to see if I missed it. How dare they?! :angry:

ac20601d-445f-4137-b0df-5520b944e9e0-ori

I believe they will show those scenes during the upcoming episodes. I know KBS and other broadcasters likes to tease us. I watched Kdramas ever since I was 12yrs old and I am somewhat a professional knowing what they do. Yet, I can be outwitted any moment. :lol:

Also, I love your post about how unfortunate our OTP are. It felt poetically written. Haha. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

One of the reasons why Yeon Seo is madly in love with this guy! :wub:

ezgif-1-3f10af3390d6.gif

• Sad 1
  • Love 8

The editors out there are really going for it or maybe ALML got good content to edit. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I’m surprised MS and HS love story is winning over Dan & YS! :joy:

• LOL 5

@jakey09 hope we are not jinxing this for yourself but I vote for SooSoo couple :phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 5