[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@Nymeria289 So we were even neglected of the chaste kiss. Will the reality get any sadder than this? 

What is worse, our leads get along so well. I have not actively shipped Shin Hye Sun with anybody before off screen. And we are starving to get one kiss!!! KBS, you better deliver. I hsve an idea....lets keep commenting on kbs posts in all social media platforms for more Dan Yeon Seo scenes, shall we?

23 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

What is worse, our leads get along so well. I have not actively shipped Shin Hye Sun with anybody before off screen. And we are starving to get one kiss!!! KBS, you better deliver. I hsve an idea....lets keep commenting on kbs posts in all social media platforms for more Dan Yeon Seo scenes, shall we?

You know what? I think, the director is scared. He doesn’t want to end up uttering:

YqBS.gif

I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the recap today and that I've been MIA and not as active this week as I usually am, but my Monday exam got postponed for Thursday because the teacher was sick. I've finally had the time to watch today's episode and I'm totally going to gush about it and the Wednesday episode once I have some time. By then I must read all your thoughts because I've missed so much in just one day - this thread is moving with lightspeed. Keep it up - you are all amazing :wub: Until then, I couldn't resist and made a little gifset of YS's beautiful dream.

tumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo8_r1_400.giftumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo7_r1_400.giftumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo5_r1_400.giftumblr_pt257guLZr1s8t96qo4_r1_400.gif

Good morning Friday :relaxed:

Rating Thursday night.

#AngelsLastMissionLove : 7% | 7.8%
#OneSpringNight: 5.4% | 7%
#MyAbsoluteBoyfriend : 3.2% | 2.9%

#SearchWWW : 3.3%
#SaveMe2 : 2.6%

Still no 1 Yes !!!

3ZQwejx.gif

(credit @EteruART twitter)

Can't get enough of this couple. May I repost too ?

My happiest moment of last episode.

UQUQD0c.gif

P5SA4PB.gif

(credit @l_eloquence twitter)

I've finally watched today's episode with subs. I actually like where this is going from the OTP's true feelings for each other and finding out KD's real identity. I think the second half of this drama will be very interesting. I can't wait to see where the writer will lead and take us. 

My favorite scenes from today was the arguement between the OTP in the beginning, LYS'S emotional dance and longing for KD, KD's childhood dream ( now we know why he runs away or something when it rains), and the elderly couple who helped him realize that he shouldn't miss any moments with LYS.

(Elderly people have such wise words that us youngsters need to learn/hear from them.) :wub:

837217f7-5f6a-4cfb-9974-25b9f242bbed-ori

*At LYS'S beautiful dance and the story/death of the elderly couple (even KD cried).*:heartbreak::tears:

e805b258-3eb2-4607-ba24-14ee7e0eb3c7-ori

So next week our OTP'S should reconcile and in the preview, KD made a promise to YS that he'll come back for her. He even said he wanted to grown-up to protect her. So I'm assuming he is still figuring out more of his identity and will he start building a career? Hmm... is that why he looked different wearing that black outfit and having a different hairstyle? We shall see! 

Not to mention that lunatic, JKW, and his intention to ruin our OTP. Urg! 

*Shouldn't he have work to do as an "artistic director" rather stalk LYS?!* 

c8d03732-1e15-4ea2-bdfc-4fa38f9613eb-ori

*I'm getting so annoyed at him when he appears.* :angry:

Since the drama was promoted I always wondered why they put the photo below in the drama angel-last-mission-in-love-KBS-cover.jpg

At first, I thought it was because LYS were so depressed and lost hope, so Dan (as an angel) would heal her wounds. But as the drama progress, I noticed some things about LYS and Dan relationship. First: they first met was in a rainy day. The second time they met it rained (when he was still an angel). The third time it rained it was when his wings showed up.

But when they kissed it rained too.

In the flashback, we see the conections that child Dan and LYS have with rainy days and some reasons.

It clearly at this point the drama made some kind of conections for them with rainy days.

In today episode we also know that LYS was the person who showed Dan a rainbow.

Now, you are probably thinking that I am just a crazy girl who is analyzing to much.

Why am I saying all this things?

I think I already told how this drama reminded me "That winter the wind blows", in this drama I remember how almost every episode it was winter, but in the last scene we have the spring. In this case, the drama wanted us to know "even if there is a winter, the spring will come", in other words, there is always hope. I remember this drama made me feel: hopeful.

In this drama, I think the "spring" will be the rainbow. What I mean by that? I mean we will probably be sad for an entirely drama as we see the love between LYS and Dan progress, we may also see one more kiss in 10° episode and something biggest in 14/15 episode to the point where we almost lose our hope. But I do think we will get a happy ending, or at least a end like Goblin or "That Winter the wind blows".

And if we see this post, we can also see some differences  from the other two that I mentioned: in this drama the two photos that they have been showing to promote this drama has some kind of light. In this one, there is the rain, but also the light (like we have hope), and in the second photo we have a more colorfull tones.

angels-last-mission-love.jpg?w=1080

I can even say that if we see the full picture in the first photo we also see the RAIMBOW.
So guys, do not worry too much.

Actually I liked the episode with the subs. Even in the preview it seems like Dan asks YS to give him time to think over things! By Thursday, they probably be start dating ... 

Ha! I knew YS heard everything that night & she remembered what she told Dan. I know my YS! She won’t shy away from her feelings! B)

But what’s really, really bothering me! It seems like even YS starts asking about the kid - Did somebody tell YS in the Preview that he died? I don’t want that happening! 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Actually I liked the episode with the subs. Even in the preview it seems like Dan asks YS to give him time to think over things! By Thursday, they probably be start dating ... 

Ha! I knew YS heard everything that night & she remembered what she told Dan. I know my YS! She won’t shy away from her feelings! B)

But what’s really, really bothering me! It seems like even YS starts asking about the kid - Did somebody tell YS in the Preview that he died? I don’t want that happening! 

giphy.gif

I think someone told her. But I also think she will find out about Dan in the next week. About him being an angel and so on.

20 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

With all the very early noble idiocy and angst, I would prefer it if Yeon Seo finds out about Dan and loves him still with her whole heart. City of Angels did that so why not here too.

Even after finding out about him ... she will love him. Why wouldn’t she? Then it wouldn’t be true love ... would it? Wouldn’t that be part of angst and yearning?! Sighs. 

Naver – Heraldpop: “My name is…” ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ Kim Myung Soo remembers his past life with Shin Hye Sun

1.[+594, -19] I admit that Shin Hye Sun is an acting goddess 

2.[+458, -5] Kim Myung Soo’s facial acting was on another level today ㄷㄷㄷ Ah seriously it’s crazy, Myung Soo and Hye Sun’s visuals and acting were so good today so how can I wait till next week ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3.[+431, -6] As expected, Dan was a human..ㅠㅠ Yeon Seo and Dan…They have been through a lot of pain since childhood…I think God is trying to connect them again…Shin Hye Sun-nim and Kim Myung Soo-nim’s excellent acting and the solid story of this drama made the time fly by

4.[+281, -6] I thought the development was frustrating but this is how the story was hidden…ㅠㅠ Today was totally touching and everyone’s acting was good, It was fun to watch…I will wait till next week ㅠㅠ

5.[+171, -8] Today’s narrative was daebak ㅜㅜ

6.[+90, -2] Shin Hye Sun’s emotional expressions while doing ballet was seriously daebak…As expected of acting goddess Shin Hye Sun, I cried a lot while watching it…ㅜㅜㅜ

7.[+81, -1] Dan’s visuals were crazy today, while watching it in reality I was smiling, I seriously think he is the most handsome in our country…But his acting is also so good, especially when he was crying he looked so innocent, he is seriously driving me crazy ㅠㅜ

8.[+80, -1] That’s weird, Leonardo DiCaprio appears in a Korean drama;;

9.[+62, -2] I liked Hye Sun and L’s acting today, L’s acting keeps getting better, they are totally like Yeon Seo and Dan

10.[+58, -1] All actors are so good at acting so the immersion is really good, the hidden content gave me goosebumps. Actress Hye Sun’s ballet scene and Actor Myung Soo’s crying scene…They were filled with emotions to the point of tearing up, I look forward to next week!

11.[+49, -1] Wow today was so fun, Shin Hye Sun’s acting as Giselle and Kim Myung Soo’s emotional acting were insane

12.[+48, -0] The male lead’s face is amazing…

Rating: 7% | 7.8%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e15-16-rating/

So is this the name of this OST?

’Pray’ by Klang (클랑)

Archived