Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

So..the aunt must be omnipotent as well. How the heck can she predict where that whistleblower guy was bringing documents and have the black cap guy manage to grab the documents....

Correction: I think the devil is the older cousin. Black cap gave the documents to her. She is creepy and I thought I hear devil whispers around her.

• Like 5

Back to rehearsal. YS seems unable to stop thinking about her angel. She esp thinks of him running away every time it rains. Meanwhile Angel Dan is on a bus going somewhere. 

JKW starts the rehearsal. Whatever he says seems to confuse the dancers. But they start anyways. 

Switch scene suddenly. Evil B 1's henchman suddenly has his briefcase snatched by a mystery guy on a motorcycle. Ms Butler spots him standing around wondering what just happened and goes out to talk to him. But he runs off. Not sure what that was about. 

Mystery man on bike was the same dude from the cruise ship. He brings the contents of henchman's briefcase to evil B 2. Is she gonna go against her mom? Hmmmm. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Meanwhile Angel Dan goes to visit the old woman who is in the hospital still unconscious I guess. Life sure can be cruel. Angel Dan is remembering the old man who dissipated to dust. Suddenly the old woman's heart stops. Angel Dan sees the black feathered handkerchief in her hand. Thinks about YS. Not sure if old woman really died. Commercial break. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mylovekge said:

The b**** ballerinas are getting on my nerves!!! 

Let me bring my hammers to break their legs. Can't stand them too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Is there a plot twist?

There are dark whispers around the elder cousin. And even her mother looks to be afraid of her.

And I think the mom realises her daughter had a hand in killing Driver Jo.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 7

2nd half. 

Angel Dan goes to church to pray. I imagine he is very confused about the Deity's intentions. Hu comes up to talk to him but he seems angry and walks away. Hu follows him. Poor Angel Dan. I think Hu is trying to be light and happy again but Angel Dan isn't smiling. He walks off again and Hu just sighs again. 

Cut to evil B 1 (aunt) snooping around her daughter's room (evil B 2). Evil B 2 comes in. Man I'd sure love to see a showdown between the two of them! Let them destroy each other yes yes I would laugh so much. 

Now the evil Bs are in the kitchen cutting apples. Blah blah evilness blah blah more evilness blah blah blah. 

Yes the weird whispers are creepy! Maybe evil B 2 is a devil Angel and we will have a female Angel then albeit a devil Angel...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Is there a plot twist?

There are dark whispers around the elder cousin. And even her mother looks to be afraid of her.

And I think the mom realises her daughter had a hand in killing Driver Jo.

I tell you, this cousin is diabolical! lol the aunt is not even half what she is! :sweat_smile:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Is there a plot twist?

she is probably behind Yeon Seo accident with the car

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Now the evil Bs are in the kitchen cutting apples.

Makes me think of when an Evil B Queen gave an apple to Snow White.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

YS is leaving rehearsal in that red suit. She goes to meet Ms Butler. She has a vision of Angel Dan and runs off. Ughh JKW saw the whole thing. Guess he's gonna go following slash stalking her again.

YS goes to the church and asks Hu about Dan. *I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet but how does she know about Hu and Angel Dan connection, exactly?* well Hu speaks some words and leaves YS feeling very sad. 

She leaves the church and ugh there's JKW AGAIN. They go to drink but ofc while she's drinking she keeps thinking about Angel Dan. Waaaaah. I need their reunion asap! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

JKW and YS keep drinking. YS got upset with JKW for something and took off. She is walking around at night. She goes to their bench. She sits down and starts talking to him and crying for him. Awwww he's there! He's standing behind the tree dressed in a black shirt. He reveals himself. She thinks at first it's a vision. He is very stern with her. I guess how they can't be together. He goes to walk off. She stops him and holds onto him and says some more angry words but whatever she says makes him a little shocked. She walks off and is crying sadly. Angel Dan is angry and pounding the tree hard. Ahhh I need subs!

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

I think KD learns something from the halmoni.

He looks shocked.

Oh no...KD crying scene... I am crying without understanding anything! I hear the word 'sad' all the time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

Omg! Another childhood flash back. Angel Dan has it while he's looking after the old woman (she's not dead). It's a flashback of him using chalk and drawing a ballerina YS on an abandoned building. He put a heart under the drawing. She ran up and saw it. End flash back. When he woke up the old lady was gone. He finds her in the grass outside talking to herself or her dead husband maybe. 

We have a flash back to her and her husband. But I can't tell when the flashback is from. When they first met? She seems happy thinking of him. Maybe Angel Dan will come to think it's better for them to love now and him to die later than for them never to get to love. I dunno. That's what it feels like. It's a bittersweet scene with this old lady. Angel Dan def seems to be having a revelation of sorts. He's remembering more of what the old man said to him. Now he seems to be talking about his love for YS. He's becoming very emotional. Awwww. Get the tissues y'all and I don't even know what they're saying! 

Grandma died after offering her words of advice to Angel Dan. She died in his arms! *sobs* 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3