[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

Did i just see JKW hug YS again in the preview. Gosh when on earth can that elusive hug goes to Dan!!!!!

He hugged her to prevent her from running after Dan. This guy is grating my nerves. She is not your long lost love, she doesn't love you so go away.

For sure after this episode, I know that YS is totally in love with KD and vice versa so there will be no chance for KW. Even id KD disappears, YS's heart still yearns for KD.

How does SHS manage to capture that sadness in tonight's episode? She wasn't moping but she emanated the aura of someone completely heartbroken.

33 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Does that mean anything?

It might later. She may even be ambidextrous. Too soon to tell.

18 minutes ago, thistle said:

Abyss?  Isn't that a different drama?  ;)

It airs on a different night, so articles from it are eligible for use.

They can also use weapons/bombs from "Different Dreams", if needed.

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

I tell you, this cousin is diabolical! lol the aunt is not even half what she is! :sweat_smile:

Yep. Ru Na is probably a demon.

The preview isn't giving us anything to look forward to as far as our OTP is concerned but I hope they surprise us! Please KBS, we need a hot and steamy... kiss. It doesn't matter where, just give it to us! LOL 

28 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Thank you everyone for the recap and screen caps.

Now let me rant....Kang Woo is saying something about leaving love and happiness of Yeon Seo to him in the preview to Dan and says that he should Get Lost...who the richard simmons does Kang Woo think he is to be saying...Get Lost to Dan :angry:

Right! Creepy richard simmons, he should be the one to GET LOST and stop following her around. She loves KD now and forever. That almost kiss during the dance scene give the creeps and I am glad he turned his head in time. I feel like screaming at him, it was KD and not you. I have suspicion he is starting to get feeling for her. And what the Richard Simmons is going on with Ni Na (I will do anything to defeat YS). Mate that is not going to make you happy, find the passion in ballet and be confident in yourself. She really needs to stop comparing herself to YS, our girl is not competing with Ni Na but rather with herself.  Kinda feel sorry for her. 

17 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I must admit that i'm eating my hat about my criticism on Yeon Seo.

Damn, this girl is EVERYTHING. 

SHS powerful acting was riveting and perfectly  rendered the intensity of the passion  that she feels inside her mind and body. A fire that touches and burns everything she does: love as much as ballet. 

I'm starting to think that she's above everyone else and that no man deserves her.

Though i must be honest, it's double edge sword: loving so desperately made her appear miserable and dependent too.     

They cut so many scenes from the preview, especially Kang Woo scenes, that i feel cheated. 

All the more since Kang Woo had his most intense scene was with Yeon Seo <_< 

The dance scene in front the ballet company was absolutely twisted, if not sick.

Not even a word between them, only the chemistry and the sexual tension that she has with Kim Dan and who submerged her heart and her memory,  projected physically on Kang Woo and channeled to make her best performance. 

The scene could have worked the same without Kang Woo: Yeon Seo was so taken by her own passion that she could have imagined a real Kim Dan facing her alone but the writer really needed to have her fun. I suspect that she or the PD or both couldn't help themselves but play with the sizzling chemistry between the actors. 

For me, it was cruel: Kang Woo was used without a shame, beyond his initial intentions to allow her to express herself and to shine, in a seduction attempt created for her to assume her deep desires.

I'm glad that he refuses the kiss,  but i'm not fooled: his reaction was cut.  I'm pretty sure that it was painful to him and that he had no control over the things that it did to his heart and body. He's trying hard to resist the temptation to fall again for a woman with the same face that his lover who died because he loved her. And the writer isn't helping one bit here.   

If he breaks down after this treatment, i wont't be surprised and won't blame him.

In the end, it was such a waste of a good  character: he and we (as his fans) deserved better.  

I couldn't agree with you more and as much as I dislike JKW (sorry, Chingu) I do kind of feel bad for him. Glad he stopped the kiss, but now I am afraid he is really starting to have feelings for YS against his own wishes. You can see he is trying but I hope he stays strong and true to Matile. 

But that dance scene, DAMM SHS needs to win the grand prize at this years KBS Awards. 

21 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

It airs on a different night, so articles from it are eligible for use.

They can also use weapons/bombs from "Different Dreams", if needed.

:lol:  So I guess they can't use the internet because Search:WWW also airs on Wednesday/Thursday.  :D

7H2kxf.gif

When I see her looking at KD (great editing which switches between KD and KW) and the raw emotion. Her smile of pain and you can see her eyes are struggling to hold back tears.

Y93K7V.gif

Then when she says 'bogoshipda' - OMG.....

25 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

He hugged her to prevent her from running after Dan. This guy is grating my nerves. She is not your long lost love, she doesn't love you so go away.

He really gets on my nerves. It doesn't help that he's everywhere DanYeon goes and being a nuisance to interfere in their relationship. Always in the way, can't he just leave them alone :bawling:

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

:lol:  So I guess they can't use the internet because Search:WWW also airs on Wednesday/Thursday.  :D

Correct. They could only use the internet in episodes that aired before June 5, without incurring a fine.

They did incur a fine, when they sent Yeon-Seo to a pharmacy for anti-anxiety pills, but they must have decided it was a necessary expense.

1 minute ago, kokkuri33 said:

They did incur a fine, when they sent Yeon-Seo to a pharmacy for anti-anxiety pills, but they must have decided it was a necessary expense.

It's shame about the fine but the pharmacist is Ji Ho, and he's on One Spring Night which also airs Wednesday/Thursday so that would be off limits, too. 

1 minute ago, thistle said:

It's shame about the fine but the pharmacist is Ji Ho, and he's on One Spring Night which also airs Wednesday/Thursday so that would be off limits, too. 

That's why they incurred the fine- pharmacies are off-limits, for One Spring Night reasons.

10 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

That's why they incurred the fine- pharmacies are off-limits, for One Spring Night reasons.

It may be obvious that I am watch too many KDramas that air W/Th :P

Worse I'm watching some Thursday Japanese shows, too.  

Kinda love the idea of the shows visiting one another--some really bizarre stuff could happen!

.............and now I suppose I should go back On Topic:  I wonder how much of her childhood YS has forgotten.  Did she lose her memory in the first car accident where she was blinded or did she lose memory of child-Dan before that?

Archived