Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

18 minutes ago, Kookies and Cream said:

Hey peeps, just newly join here even though I’ve lurked around for quite some time.

Can’t help but to comment because of that wedding pic!

@Kookies and Cream Welcome to the forum! And yes, that unexpected wedding pic from KBS has everyone literally talking online. Let's see what happens in today's episode.

• Like 2

A couple of episodes ago, Kim Dan had to cheat on his driving test.

Now, he makes k-drama u-turns like an expert.

Impressive character development.

• LOL 16

That video of Hae Sun recording L ... you can almost guess how she looks at him from her eyes through the camera. :lol:

• LOL 14

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

My sixth sense tells me that this scene Yeon Seo went to find a priest for her wedding, right ?

:joy: But unfortunately he wouldn’t be available :phew: , his service need elsewhere :smirk:

91pLrD.gif?download=true

• LOL 10

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 8:44 PM, immorethant said:

:smirk::smirk:

I didnt’ get it. Somebody explains to me in English. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including Twitter. Thanks
  • Like 1

Beginning. Clearly a dream sequence of our lovelies aww taking the same photo from marriage to old age. It's YS's dream. At least they got it over with so we won't be speculating the entire episode. They almost kissed but not quite in the dream I mean. Aww this was right before she cooked lunch for him. Awww. She's happily cooked for him when he runs in and says the dreaded words wahhj! 

Angel Dan walks off and YS stops him. She's spitting words at him like what why I think etc. She's very hurt. I think she heard him the other night when he said to her, how can I not like You? Yes she totally heard it all awwww. She's revealing what she knows now. We are getting flash backs of all their sweetness. Not sure what Angel Dan is saying. Wish I knew! I think he's being mean to try and push her away. He's probably saying I didn't mean any of it. She yells at him as Ms Butler walks in. She's really angry now, still screaming as he walks away. She stomps off.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

@immorethant OMG this old woman cracked me up yesterday :D

ED4068A9-448F-4BD8-B0FF-70D293EB6B8C.gif

The old angel  , should have let her do negotiation  :lol: She could have been 

E5D6D2FB-4B86-4988-BDBF-C41FAAB12090.gif

* reading too much pages, did we know why this old angel aged this badly  :mrgreen: For me personally Him alone aging & having bad knees deserve death :sweat_smile: 

• LOL 3

Ms Butler has gone after Dan while he packs his things to try and persuade him to stay. YS angrily is throwing all the food away. Angel Dan wants to say one more thing to YS but Butler stops him. She's angry but also so sad too. My heart!

JKW sitting around thinking about his crush Angel Dan (sorry I had to). Butler calls I think to tell him what happened. He mumbles something and eats a chocolate. 

Angel Dan standing in front of the church. Thinks about what Hu did to the old couple. Then turns and walks off. Angel Hu is standing atop the church. He watches Angel Dan leave and JKW coming. He intervenes by teleporting to behind JKW and acting like the priest. JKW ignores him and goes into the church angrily. Priest Hu follows him in. Preview scene. JKW takes the candle holder to hit Hu and Hu changes it to a flower. They are both threatening each other now. Somehow I feel like JKW might have more power at least more evil power. I need to know their convo! It's obvs about Dan and YS. JKW leaves and Hu just sighs. He seems worried. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Have just started watching this drama after seeing good reviews about it. Have to admit that I was hesitant to start on it because of the pairing between L and Shin Hyesun. Don't get me wrong -- I love L. In fact, he's the reason I started to follow and listen to Infinite's music. But when it comes to his dramas, it's always a hit and miss with him, and I was seriously doubting if he could do a romance drama at all. I have to say however that I have been pleasantly surprised so far. He's doing well in this role (perhaps the goofy, off-kilter type characters suit him best) and there are indeed heart fluttering moments between his character and Yeon Seo. The story is also interesting thus far with a lot of backstory curiosities I'm still waiting to uncover. Am just wondering though - we're already at the mid-point mark, and there are still so many question marks for me:

• Was Kim Dan a human before and does that have anything to do with Yeon Seo being able to sense and hear him while she was still blind?
• Was Mr Jo nothing more than a loyal servant? Why did her parents entrust so much to him, including the care of their daughter to him?

• How did Yeon Seo's parents die? It would seem their death was what caused a change in her personality.

• Ji Kang Woo's angel wings appeared as a shadow when he saw Kim Dan kissing Yeon Seo - wae? Angel radar up?

• Do they actually never lose their angel statuses even after they remain on earth voluntarily? cf. Old Angel Man and Ji Kang Woo's shadow wings.

• How did Old Angel Man manage to evade the Deity for so long, or was it just mercy shown to him that he managed to get married and live a fairly long life as a human with a human wife? I don't really get the point of Old Angel Man's character other than a disappointing plot device to move the story along by being made an example of before Kim Dan. I mean, if it was that easy for Archangel Hu to track him down and obliterate him, why wait so many years to do it? Seemed very cruel actually. Cos then you cross-reference this to Ji Kang Woo's experience - his girlfriend took the bullet for him instead so he doesn't get obliterated?

• And is his girlfriend reincarnated in Yeon Seo? Which seems unlikely since the religious foundations of the story seem steeped in Christian theology.

All said, I continue to enjoy the show cos the questions are keeping me very intrigued. I just hope the writing doesn't let me down!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Sigh.

More evilness eminating from the aunt and cousin.

If Ni Na really wants to be friends with YS, she is totally not trying hard....

All the others are ignoring YS and being snide to YS - this is a form of bullying.

YS just calmly accepts their behaviour.

Then aunt walks in and I switch off.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

YS arrives at ballet studio. In the locker room, all the dancers seem afraid of her or maybe just avoiding her. They are in the rehearsal room now. JKW comes in ready to start. But now walks in evil B #1 and evil B #2. Blahblah they are being nasty ofc and whatever they say shocks the dancers. Evil B 1 saying nasty words to YS. But JKW puts her in her place. I might actually like him here ha ha. Think they're discussing the audition. Anyways the 2 evil Bs leave. But JKW follows them to exchange more words. No idea more threats I suppose. Evil B 2 seems to have another evil plan though. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3