[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I am exhausted too, y'all. 

I wish the preview we could just see them being sweet on each other. They sure are dragging this out. The angst is really good but I feel beat after sitting through it all. And I will have to re-watch with subs. 

Spoiler

Kid Tired GIF - Kid Tired Monday GIFs

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

Where is the wedding scene? Did they show it?

The very beginning. It was a dream of YS. She imagined them taking the same photo as a couple, then a married couple, then a middle aged couple, and finally an older couple. 

Based on my interpretation, YS found out that the halmoni passed away through the preview. So nothing supposedly bad happened to KD because she is wearing the same outfit at the end of today's episode. A misleading preview indeed :P

qWDrock.jpg

J8TzrIN.jpg

s7OEGHx.jpg

m5tuVol.jpg

gudZaBe.jpg

I kept on crying even though I just understand bits. My cute little niece is beside me watching as well, she just wipes my tears away while I cry. :tears::lol:

Spoiler

Quite scary with LYS cousin. The whispers! :crazy:

I think KDW doesn't like LYS first performance because it's sad? While LYS is like saying that it IS sad. It is supposed to be sad? 

I applaud the scenes with the grandma, so sad. And I like that LYS seems stronger than before. She was able to stand on her own, and her pain turned into something beautiful. That dance is amazing. 

KD portrayal is on point. You can see the conflicting emotions in his eyes. :tears:

This is so freaking beautiful and I was scared she would end up kissing JKW (vomit) as he was into it himself. But how KD catches her and the way he looked at her....wow cannot wait for next week as KD is back.

Thank you for all the recapping. I was unable to watch it live. I was on the train after landing at Incheon (lol my 3 month visa run to Japan...AHHH) and my Korean phone wouldn't refresh this forums posts for some reason... :bawling: ... aigoo.  

Anyway... Back home with the internet....reading all of your comments...  I will have to wait for the subbed version to watch it but ...  Part of me wishes I had waited to bing this one...I am curious about so many things...the hamster wheel in my head is spinning. 
 I will comment more once I watch the episode. 
THANK YOU AGAIN! 

Thank you everyone for the recap and screen caps.

Now let me rant....Kang Woo is saying something about leaving love and happiness of Yeon Seo to him in the preview to Dan and says that he should Get Lost...who the richard simmons does Kang Woo think he is to be saying...Get Lost to Dan :angry:

23 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

They are trying to fool us with this preview :(

I think that the production team is being very clever messing with the viewers.  First there was that very last-minute "wedding" picture release that got the internet hopping.  Now they are building everyone up (and letting them down) for next week so that everyone will be sure to watch to see what really does and does not happen. 

Yeah, the production team is not filled with angels.....probably staffed with people from "that other place"--that's certainly where the ballet team is from. :P

43 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Also, why didn't Kim Dan use the abyss to revive the old woman?

Abyss?  Isn't that a different drama?  ;)

Archived