[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

JKW and YS keep drinking. YS got upset with JKW for something and took off. She is walking around at night. She goes to their bench. She sits down and starts talking to him and crying for him. Awwww he's there! He's standing behind the tree dressed in a black shirt. He reveals himself. She thinks at first it's a vision. He is very stern with her. I guess how they can't be together. He goes to walk off. She stops him and holds onto him and says some more angry words but whatever she says makes him a little shocked. She walks off and is crying sadly. Angel Dan is angry and pounding the tree hard. Ahhh I need subs!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! Another childhood flash back. Angel Dan has it while he's looking after the old woman (she's not dead). It's a flashback of him using chalk and drawing a ballerina YS on an abandoned building. He put a heart under the drawing. She ran up and saw it. End flash back. When he woke up the old lady was gone. He finds her in the grass outside talking to herself or her dead husband maybe. 

We have a flash back to her and her husband. But I can't tell when the flashback is from. When they first met? She seems happy thinking of him. Maybe Angel Dan will come to think it's better for them to love now and him to die later than for them never to get to love. I dunno. That's what it feels like. It's a bittersweet scene with this old lady. Angel Dan def seems to be having a revelation of sorts. He's remembering more of what the old man said to him. Now he seems to be talking about his love for YS. He's becoming very emotional. Awwww. Get the tissues y'all and I don't even know what they're saying! 

Grandma died after offering her words of advice to Angel Dan. She died in his arms! *sobs* 

OMO, he'll probably realize why not love her now than not love her at all... I dont even understand what they're saying but I wish halmoni was telling him that she and her husband may be apart now but they will still meet again on the other side to make him realize that he needs to get back to YS. But then again, her husband turned to dust. So i dont really know what I'm trying to get at lol but gooooosh Dan!!! :bawling:

Angel Dan left a note for Hu. I guess saying he's going to go love YS now! He spread Grandmas ashes in the field. And is now going on a hunt to find the places in his memories. He's drawn all the places in a sketch pad. We also get a flash back of him praying in church to God about what he's going to do. 

At the ballet studio, it's rehearsal time or audition may be. Seems like NiNa has been working with the old lady who is her old teacher. Nina goes first. Now YS turn. JKW is not happy with it. I mean clearly YS can't do it well because she's too busy missing her lovely Angel Dan. They argue some more and YS goes again. She's thinking about the pain in her heart from Angel Dan's words and now she's performing well! She sees JKW as Angel Dan and thinks about how much she misses him. She almost kisses JKW thinking it's Angel Dan. Everyone claps for her. But she misses Angel Dan so much! 

OMG. That dance when she showed her yearning to see KD again. I am brought to tears because of the absolute sadness YS portrayed.

I am giving a standing ovation to SHS....

KD seems to be getting his memories back as a boy. He was physically abused!

Maybe no reunion.

But there is the connection when both KD and YS were children. He found a box she gave him at his old house.

Now he knows he was human.

He runs to the pier and knows his name. Sung Woo.

And what the heck is up with the preview!!!!

Arghhhh!

Dang this show is so good!!!! Sorry just had to say that!!!! 

Nighttime. Dan is wandering a village. He takes cover from the rain under an old crappy house. He suddenly has a vision of child him running from the house. He's being beat up by his father. He wakes up the next morning after having the vision. He searches an old plant holder and finds a tin case. He remembers another memory. YS outside his house trying to get through the gate. He won't let her in. She left the tin case for him. It has a picture of the two of them. And a drawing she made of them. He's realizing it all! He was a child and she was his best friend! He runs to the rocks and YS is there per preview. He sees her and drops the drawing of the two of them. Episode ends. 

But where is epic hug and kiss scene? C'mon KBS!

Ok the ending was really good but I really thought they would at least hug! 

And the preview I don't know. A lot going on! More JKW interference. But at least Angel Dan is back. But I need less angst and more sweetness in that preview! 

I am exhausted by my crying.

It is a good episode but so darn sad.

Especially showing YS missing KD. The scene of KD with the halmoni and that epic dance by SHS...... I tell you that dance is a must watch!  I have a feeling I will cry again when I watch with subs.

Where's the hug i want so much to see. Nothing like that in preview too :crazy:

The annoying ballet team can be blamed for ratings not going up. Because seeing them makes me want to switch channels :P

Just watched without subtitles, so not sure, but did they just reveal... that Ru Na is left-handed??!!

Also, why didn't Kim Dan use the abyss to revive the old woman?

This episode also did not have enough Elena.

8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am exhausted by my crying.

It is a good episode but so darn sad.

Especially showing YS missing KD. The scene of KD with the halmoni and that epic dance by SHS...... I tell you that dance is a must watch!  I have a feeling I will cry again when I watch with subs.

Me too  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Today is so good but so sad. 

The halmoni should get best supporting actress.  I cried since that scene until the end.  

I want to know her IG, I will follow her from now on.

And Yoo Sung Woo , OMG....

Ok, I will call them SungYeon couple instead.

Just finished this episode and wow. So sad. Although i couldn't understand much, Myung Soo and Hye sun made me cry a couple times. It was sooo sad. The part when Dan is talking to the old lady is so sad, when he starts crying, i couldn't refrain myself of doing so... When Yeon Soo is dancing and see Kim Dan in Director Kangs WOW :'''( I just want to give a standing ovation to the actors and ask the writers to stop crashing my poor heart with these scenes. I just want to see some lovely scenes between my otp :(, the preview of the next didn't give me hope either.

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Dang this show is so good!!!! Sorry just had to say that!!!! 

Nighttime. Dan is wandering a village. He takes cover from the rain under an old crappy house. He suddenly has a vision of child him running from the house. He's being beat up by his father. He wakes up the next morning after having the vision. He searches an old plant holder and finds a tin case. He remembers another memory. YS outside his house trying to get through the gate. He won't let her in. She left the tin case for him. It has a picture of the two of them. And a drawing she made of them. He's realizing it all! He was a child and she was his best friend! He runs to the rocks and YS is there per preview. He sees her and drops the drawing of the two of them. Episode ends. 

But where is epic hug and kiss scene? C'mon KBS!

Ok the ending was really good but I really thought they would at least hug! 

And the preview I don't know. A lot going on! More JKW interference. But at least Angel Dan is back. But I need less angst and more sweetness in that preview! 

Thank you and other here for giving live recap :D I am sure the hug and kiss gonna come after all the pain, you know all the bottle up emotion gonna explode sooner or later :ph34r:

Archived