[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I really appreciate how you can do both : shipping the main couple while understanding the second lead point of view and appreciate his character development. I feel like you have the best place by doing both: all the drama is pure enjoyment. :blush:

I guess since I now know more about his personal tragedy made me understand him a bit more. I hope they reveal more about his past so we can put the entire puzzle together. 

I understand he want to fullfil the promise to Matilda but I feel he is going in the wrong way. For instance,  pushing the ballet troupe in ep 7 and expecting them to just comply is wrong which I personally think has to do with the fact he still believes to be superior of humans. Just like how you mentioned below. But this is funny to me, he is a fallen angel and hates god but he still differentiates himself from humans like he is better than them. 

So that's why I think he gets annoyed by KD as he is selfless and very transparent as YS says. Aside from YS and KD, I do look forward to seeing his own character development and whether the writer will turn him into pure evil or redeem him. I personally hope the latter.

Oh, HE is definitely starting to fall for YS against his own better judgement which is why he is getting more confused. I really don't mind a little competition for YS affection as it will motivate KD to step it up a notch for his girl. 

As for the Angel's, I do want to know more about that as there is definitely a hierarchy.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, did you guys notice? 

From Wednesday’s preview for Thursday - some scenes were missing! Did they cut it or will they be moving it to next week? 

They are all from where Hae Sun is wearing a black jumpsuit ... 

1- Where she goes in Dan’s room & touches his bed (They dare cutting that scene!)

2- KW scolding YS to snap out of it and walks away 

3- KW looking at the monitor with Matil/YS pics 

Are they the scenes after the audition?!

Think it will be shown on Wednesday? What happened after the audition and why YS is back to the island? Hm. 

I didn't even realise this till you mentioned. Chances are they are cut :bawling:

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I didn't even realise this till you mentioned. Chances are they are cut :bawling:

I hope they are not cut out but will be used for next week instead :tears:

KMS and SHS video of support is so cute :wub::wub: Fighting my loves

They mixed all the scenes from the preview... I think that the actual order of the episode might be:

- The last scene, Yeon Seo is crying the death of somebody, but she is wearing the same white clothes. She probably figured out the old lady death, and is throwing the flowers for her.

- She will find Dan afterwards, they will talk and he will ask her to wait for him, because he still needs to figure out his past completly ( I expect at least a hug in this scene, pleaseee :()

- The scenes of the Wed. preview, that Yeon Seo is wearing black and seated in Dan's bed is probably when she is waiting for him to return. And she still wearing the same black dress when arguing with Director in Fantasia (Wed. preview)

- The scenes where Dan e Director Ji are wearing black and talking are probably later, when Dan returns and rebel against the deity

- Dan will comeback at some point of the episode and they will be 2gether, as we can see Dan Jealous nagging about Director.

@jakey09

Great minds think alike! I thought of the same thing about those cut scenes from the previews from last week. I had to rewatch the episodes, to see if I missed it. How dare they?! :angry:

ac20601d-445f-4137-b0df-5520b944e9e0-ori

I believe they will show those scenes during the upcoming episodes. I know KBS and other broadcasters likes to tease us. I watched Kdramas ever since I was 12yrs old and I am somewhat a professional knowing what they do. Yet, I can be outwitted any moment. :lol:

Also, I love your post about how unfortunate our OTP are. It felt poetically written. Haha. :wub:

Here is an article that compares our lovely angel with the lead of Spring Night. I know who I would pick easily:phew:

http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE5MDYxNTA4MzE1MzEzNjczMC5odG0=&ref=m.search.naver.com&isNv=Y

Will need translation for this as Google translation does not really make sense.

Here is another treat for everyone.

They really are the embodiment of star-crossed lovers, aren’t they?

I adore how the director alternates between the two POVs, distinguishing between the two different perceptions: the reality and Yeon Seo’s fantasy world in to which she is projecting her longing, desire, love and sadness and where she wants to escape because it represents her heart’s desire - a world where Dan doesn’t reject her, where he holds her, caresses her, kisses her and loves her. 

k5NwQeh.jpg

The entire moment is so hauntingly beautiful as YS does exactly what Dan told her - she imagines that it’s only them two in the world. It’s the ever-present theme of their love story - them being in a world of their own whenever they are together even though they literally come from two different worlds.

upb4vMe.jpg

Archived