[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Next episode preview is so out of order and misleading. I am pretty sure Dan asks Yeon Seo to wait for him, asks her not to listen to Kang Woo and Ms. Jung asks Yeon Seo, is that because he is married?

I agree, but you know JKW he will intervene as always as he thinks KD just needs to get lost. I HOPE by end of that ep we get some sweet reward from our OTP.

14 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Next episode preview is so out of order and misleading. I am pretty sure Dan asks Yeon Seo to wait for him, asks her not to listen to Kang Woo and Ms. Jung asks Yeon Seo, is that because he is married?

Who's married?

I don't want to be mean, but what was going on with Ni Na's performance? I feel she lacks something and wanted her to channel in her feelings for JKW and his cruel rejection of her feelings. 

I hope she doesn't do something to YS as I feel her jealously of YS will cloud her judgement in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Who's married?

Nobody is married, but because YS is asking Ms Butler for advice about relationship in this case KD asking her to wait. Ms Butler comments is that because he is married, which makes YS spit her food out. It's just a misunderstanding of Ms Butler as she is getting half of the context from YS.

I thought she said something like in a “Oh he is married?!” But I trust Ms Butler ... hell she was the same person to bring these two together!! I think, it will be a nice funny scene instead. 

@Nymeria289 Yes, he asks her to wait for her ... he probably got his memory back. I’m sure he doesn’t want her to see him in pain. 

That scene, where she is wearing pink, smiling while I think he is badmouthing KW ... I hope they already have started dating by then. Even though they looked relaxed, I don’t think they will openly confess yet. 

@iffy21 I was thinking about something - I think, in the end Ni Na will come out the winner in Ballet and Yeon Seo will come out the winner in love. I won’t get into details yet but it will definitely go that route I think. 

The preview didn’t concern me at all. Only two things bothered me. One, it looked outdated. Like again, nothing will happen. No interesting scenes shown. Two, YS finding about Kid Dan’s death. 

14 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@iffy21 I was thinking about something - I think, in the end Ni Na will come out the winner in Ballet and Yeon Seo will come out the winner in love. I won’t get into details yet but it will definitely go that route I think. 

I really hope she does because I think ballet means something different to YS than it does for Ni Na. I feel like now, YS her eyes are open and she enjoys ballet in a way that motivates her so I cannot wait to see reign Fantasia the way it should (not all for profit, but for passion). So with that regards, I couldn't agree more with you as YS will get the love of her life in the end while Ni Na will get the recognition she deserves on her own merit, not because of her family. 

However, for that to happen she needs to let go of her jealousy of YS, she only needs to compete with herself, to be better and succeed. But, what scares me is that she said: "I will do anything to beat YS". How far would she go? During the last 2 eps, I felt that she was nasty in a sneaky way, like prompting people and letting the troupe be nasty to YS. I felt the Ni Na we saw during the first couple of eps is slightly gone and if YS didn't suggest the open audition she would have naturally expected to be the prima ballerina for Gisselle.  

Sorry for my crazy rant here.

What I want to tell them Nina 

- While Yeon Seo is absent searching for Dan, you can be 'Queen for Seven Days'

What I want to tell JKW

- You are 'Jealousy Incarnate'

What I want to tell Huu

- 'It's okay, that's love'.  Please show our DanYeon some mercy. 

30 minutes ago, immorethant said:

What I want to tell them Nina 

- While Yeon Seo is absent searching for Dan, you can be 'Queen for Seven Days'

What I want to tell JKW

- You are 'Jealousy Incarnate'

What I want to tell Huu

- 'It's okay, that's love'.  Please show our DanYeon some mercy. 

Witty. 

12 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks again for sharing!

I must be the only one in the thread that didn't realize immediately that SHS was filming! :sweatingbullets: 

And i hate myself for it: because SHS filming LDG on "set" is clearly the kind of things i live for!

I didn't follow the filming of her last two dramas, but on the set of MGL, she was so comfortable with LTH and the young cast: we got so many nice pics to enjoy! 

I'm quite disappointed that  her bts have been so far so few and not with her regular co stars, beside KMS.

Damn, he looked  so cute and his smile lightened my day! I'm totally swooning over this nice guy!:wub:

I    

She did not film him but showed him seeing he was near. Too bad he had to run back to his wife. 

She was having fun filming and teasing her man though. :lol:

@iffy21 To continue about your post ... YS foreshadowed it anyway during her speech at the Fantasia. 

She said: Ni Na is her understudy. In case she ever falls in love and runs away, Ni Na would have to take her place. 

Exactly that’s what going to happen. :wub:

Yeon Seo doesn’t have to prove herself where Ballet is concerned nor she is obsessed about it the way others are. It’s simply her peace, not her love. 

In the end, YS will make everyone fall in love with Ballet, but will she get both? Or will both girls get what they are desperate to have? Ni Na, recognition in her craft ... Yeon Seo, love. Of a man. 

21 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thank you for your consideration but don't feel sorry at all: you know that my posts are often way too long! :lol:

It's normal to pick only the part that interest you! 

Your answer made me want to add few thoughts::sweatingbullets:

The attack was indeed violent and dangerous: they talked just before the fall but Kang Woo was so in rage that he didn't care about Dan's answer. Dan was badly hurt: thankfully he's an angel and healed quickly. Otherwise it could have been worse. 

I think that Kang Woo had regrets  for his action: the scene was cut but he seemed to me that only him could have saved Dan. The lifeguards didn't wake him, just took care of his wounds and Kang Woo managed to get out of water even before the rescue service arrived. He also followed him to the hospital to check on him but he has such difficult temperament that there's no way that he could apologize. 

However i totally get his reasons: i completely forgot about this line said by Yeon Seo during the time she tried to kill herself about ballerinas dying twice: once when they stop to dance but it's obviously so true for Yeon Seo. Kang Woo's reaction over this line  wasn't for me overdramatic but reflected a visceral fear and real threat: he knew about her suicide attempt and is madly  worried since then that all the tragedy that kept accumulating in her life could end her life.

That doesn't mean that he was right to do it, just that he didn't do it out of jealousy or possessiveness and it's important to make the distinction.

He's tragically alone and it's killing me! :tears:

I need more scenes with him and Seol Hee to fill my shipper heart,:wub: but also to see if there's more to her death.

Thank you, really enjoyed reading your thoughts and makes me think more from his perspective as well. I would really like to know more about his Seol Hee background as there is definitely more to the story. 

Still I have to ship my YS with KD, but you could see JKW was really affected by YS passion during the dance as he nearly got sucked in. In the end, I truly hope he finds peace and forgives himself but at the moment he needs to get rid of his hate and arrogance.

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@iffy21 To continue about your post ... YS foreshadowed it anyway during her speech at the Fantasia. 

She said: Ni Na is her understudy. In case she ever falls in love and runs away, Ni Na would have to take her place. 

Exactly that’s what going to happen. :wub:

Yeon Seo doesn’t have to prove herself where Ballet is concerned nor she is obsessed about it the way others are. It’s simply her peace, not her love. 

In the end, YS will make everyone fall in love with Ballet, but will she get both? Or will both girls get what they are desperate to have? Ni Na, recognition in her craft ... Yeon Seo, love. Of a man. 

That's so true, I totally forgot about that but I don't want her to run away but rather further build her parents business in her own way and still enjoy ballet by just dancing for KD.

I due believe both girls can have but, but Ni Na it might take longer as she is not as strong as YS with regards to her own confidence. But she will get there once she realises she is perfect in her own unique way which is perfect as God does not create as all in the same way. This way she can stand her own ground and enjoy ballet to the fullest and truly perform like a prima ballerina should.

As for YS, I want her to enjoy life with KD rather than having to be certain person for everyone. I like how she is finding herself and the reason why she fell in love with ballet in the first time. I do want her to be prima ballerina for Giselle to make Mr Jo's wish come true and than pass the torch on to Ni Na. 

Archived