[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

1 hour ago, Brenda Alcocer said:

Loved the show!  A few questions....

1. What happened to the money?

2.  Did he leave priesthood, it didn’t seem like it.

3. Where do I watch the special episode?

please help!

1. During one the their drinking dates, the priest told the prosecutor it was so heavy carrying so much money to the prosecutor's office and the prosecutor replied they had a hard time counting so much money.

2. Probably not. Because the Pope's bear hug was an endorsement that all is forgiven.

I almost give this drama a miss. I thought the premise was so tragic and I wondered if my patience will wear out waiting 3-4mths for just one murder to be solved. Then, I caught one episode ....and I got hooked. Now I am watching it 2nd time round.....it's still very enjoyable. I can't find a favourite scene because I love them all.

Apart from that, i wonder if it is the writer's attempt to draw a parody when he/she named the nightclub, "Rising Moon" . It certainly reminds me of a burning sun!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Check your PM. Sent the link for raw.

Aww it's great to see their reaction.  Seem like they had fun making and watching the show.  Finding more inspiring dancers in the group..can make a separate video about that alone haha... Can't wait to see it sub now.  Thanks again you are such a sweetheart :kiss_wink:.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 39-40 (Final)

by LollyPip

Priest3940-00134.jpg

It’s time for our fiery priest to face his demons, and whether he caves under the pressure or emerges victorious is all up to him. Thankfully, he’s not alone anymore, and there are plenty of people who love him and want to help him. They believe in him even when he can’t — which is what it means to be a team.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-39-40-final/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

1. During one the their drinking dates, the priest told the prosecutor it was so heavy carrying so much money to the prosecutor's office and the prosecutor replied they had a hard time counting so much money.

2. Probably not. Because the Pope's bear hug was an endorsement that all is forgiven.

I almost give this drama a miss. I thought the premise was so tragic and I wondered if my patience will wear out waiting 3-4mths for just one murder to be solved. Then, I caught one episode ....and I got hooked. Now I am watching it 2nd time round.....it's still very enjoyable. I can't find a favourite scene because I love them all.

Apart from that, i wonder if it is the writer's attempt to draw a parody when he/she named the nightclub, "Rising Moon" . It certainly reminds me of a burning sun!

I agree with you!

it seemed that at one point it would turn a little romantic, and was looking forward to him leaving priesthood to be able to pursue a romantic relationship with the prosecutor/detective but the hit confused when then Pope cane Lol. Then in the last scene, I understood that they had all decided to fight crime but with a costume theme. The prosecutor said something like: you missed the theme for today since he came dressed as a monk, Lol and not a priest. 

So I guess I thought he can’t keep fighting crime as a priest, Lol.

YES! I thought the rising moon reference  was very interesting also, I caught on early on. If only all scandals can be taken care of by Kim tsunami! I’m really looking forward to a season two with the same characters, otherwise might not be as fun. Not sure when they’ll be able to squeeze it in though since I saw the female detective already has a new drama coming out. I bet offers for other movies/dramas are quickly coming their way....

• Like 5

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

They are leaving already. I guess it’s a five days trip? :) 

I’ve liked him ever since Misty and Sunset in my hometown. He’s a great actor! He was superb in Misty!

6 hours ago, kyleatreides said:

@ktcjdrama please send me the raw link too! Thank you so much :star:

Will this special ever get subbed though? Usually subbers only sub the main drama, don’t they?

Where did you find the special episode? What show did they appear on? Crossing my fingers they’ll sub it!!

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting. Thanks
  • Like 3

Hi guys, I've been lurking into this thread and enjoyed reading your comments. This drama easily one of the best Kdramas for me for this year.

I managed to meet the actors when they came to Kota Kinabalu and took few pics with the cast. Except for the main actors, most of them declined to be photographed. I bet they're tired. 

Ko Jun is very easy going though. He went alone to the McDonald's and queued for an ice cream :D

Here's a link that mrsmyeolchi took last night at the airport. Those 4 were the the last to enter the boarding hall and when it's over it was almost 1am when we left the airport:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

It's Friday and there's no more latest episode of The Fiery Priest! :bawling:

No more live recap party from @ktcjdrama.

I'm feeling sad!

Don't be sad! :glasses: Look forward to the Special episode. Will send you the raw link... Still waiting for subs...

@rinkyu  so envious of you being able to see them in person. Even though from far away... So are you originally from KK? Or you went there to stalk them? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@rinkyu  so envious of you being able to see them in person. Even though from far away... So are you originally from KK? Or you went there to stalk them? :w00t:

Am a KK girl :) I actually went to the hotel they're staying yesterday before they checked out and managed to take a picture with 2 actors who acted as the policemen. And Ssongsak & Jang Ryong seriously good looking irl. I'm in love :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@rinkyu fellow Malaysian here but from KL. Love KK ..beautiful place which I have visited couple of times. Welcome to the thread . Wahhhh , you’re so lucky . Who was the most friendly ? 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Who was the most friendly ?

Hello @triplem Mr Hwang, Ssongsak, Jang Ryong were the most friendly imo and chief superintendent Nam too :) Lots of Korean tourists took selfies with CS Nam when they recognised him at the airport.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Hello! I have been stalking this thread for the past few months now and haven’t really mustered up the confidence to join the conversation. :sweat_smile:  I’ve completed watching The Fiery Priest and omg i love it so much. I was just wondering where i could watch the special episode that came out recently, I’ve seen clips, but I don’t know where to watch the full episode. :persevere: can someone please send me a link to the full episode? I don’t really know how this website works haha I’m new here :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

Hello @triplem Mr Hwang, Ssongsak, Jang Ryong were the most friendly imo and chief superintendent Nam too :) Lots of Korean tourists took selfies with CS Nam when they recognised him at the airport.

I do think Jang Ryong is good looking . Haha. Especially when he does not wear the wig , he looks so different 

Fiery Priest at number 2 , only losing to variety-  I live alone . So it is the number one most loved drama! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319565wpp/koreans-vote-for-their-favorite-tv-shows-of-april

welcome to the thread & soompi @Wonkee . Glad this drama got you to delurk! Maybe @ktcjdrama can help with the raw link 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Wonkee said:

Hello! I have been stalking this thread for the past few months now and haven’t really mustered up the confidence to join the conversation. :sweat_smile:  I’ve completed watching The Fiery Priest and omg i love it so much. I was just wondering where i could watch the special episode that came out recently, I’ve seen clips, but I don’t know where to watch the full episode. :persevere: can someone please send me a link to the full episode? I don’t really know how this website works haha I’m new here :blush:

Check your message. Sent you the link.

Welcome to new members here, even though the series has finished :lol:;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1