[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody

I've decided to register just to share my first thought after ep1

u can find analysis to the poem that was mentioned here: http://trilingualrookie.blogspot.com/2014/02/word-wednesday-seo-jeong-jus-poem-leper.html

It says

By the sun and the light of the sky,
the leper grows sorrow

I recall the daughter calls her unborn brother "sunlight", and maybe they mean the mother is the leper

When the moon rises above the barley field
A child is eaten

maybe when the mom give birth, another child dies?

Tears as red as a flower falls at night

Here's i think someone will pay the price by crying blood, or maybe the baby is falling like a red flower "covered by blood" from his mom womb

An insane first ep n I expect more as the episodes progress

6 hours ago, rindanaloma_178d said:

Hello everybody

I've decided to register just to share my first thought after ep1

u can find analysis to the poem that was mentioned here: http://trilingualrookie.blogspot.com/2014/02/word-wednesday-seo-jeong-jus-poem-leper.html

It says

By the sun and the light of the sky,
the leper grows sorrow

I recall the daughter calls her unborn brother "sunlight", and maybe they mean the mother is the leper

When the moon rises above the barley field
A child is eaten

maybe when the mom give birth, another child dies?

Tears as red as a flower falls at night

Here's i think someone will pay the price by crying blood, or maybe the baby is falling like a red flower "covered by blood" from his mom womb

An insane first ep n I expect more as the episodes progress

thanks for this @rindanaloma_178d!

Anyways, MBC said that highest real time rating was at 7% (don't know if Nielsen or TNMS though)

VIXX’s N Is Full Of Thrilling Mystery In “Children Of Nobody”

by J. Lee

4a187a19c2a44745871c11f9d53e0fb7.jpeg?s=

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Children of Nobody” revealed new photos of VIXX member N.

The drama tells the story of a murder, a mysterious girl in a green dress, and a strange poem that is somehow connected to all the incidents that happen in the drama. Not much was revealed about the characters Lee Eun Ho (played by VIXX’s N) or Jeon Soo Young (played by Nam Gyu Ri) before the drama’s premiere, but Jeon Soo Young finally appeared at the end of the second episode on November 21.

Viewers are also curious about what kind of character Lee Eun Ho is. The revealed photos show contrasting images of Lee Eun Ho. He is playfully looking after Cha Woo Kyung’s (played by Kim Sun Ah) daughter Kim Eun Seo (played by Joo Ye Rim). However, other photos give viewers a shiver as his expression is cold and indifferent compared to his warm attitude from before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1267453wpp/vixxs-n-full-thrilling-mystery-children-nobody

Seriously, can’t a husband be faithful to his wife when it involves the marriage of the female lead?

Anyway, episodes 3 & 4 were good. Glad to see the introduction of the female detective. There wasn’t much personal development on her but I’m looking forward to seeing more of her. I’m still trying to understand what the little girl in green respresents. Another case of murder occurred and I’m wondering if they’re all related because there were poetry lines on one of the evidence in this new murder case. The female lead’s sister is also a point of interest to me. I wonder if her accident is tied to any of this. 

Terrestrial dramas have a limited range of scenes that can accommodate viewers of all ages. As a result, the genre was more dominant than the terrestrial, and the cable channel was stronger than the terrestrial. However, 'red moon blue sun' is a charming script such as actors' story and solid story line, and sensational production that makes it easy to understand even though the play progresses rapidly.

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=42200038&year=2018&no=731078

Hello, I'm new on this thread. Happy to make new friends here. I first decided to watch this show because Kim Sun Ah stars in it (she's one of those actors/actresses who choice of scripts I trust), then I realized that the PD is the same who wrote TWO WEEKS (which I also really enjoyed). Now I'm 17 minutes into the first episode, and I gotta say I'm hooked!

As far as I know there won't be any romance in the storyline (I wish there were. I like action/mystery & romance bundled up together, but good tv shows in that genres are rare, I think.), but it's okay (I'll survive, lol). I think we're in for a good ride!

Interesting show.  Suspenseful.  Sad.  Great leads.  Will be interesting to see how this will play out.

Really curious about the intersections in the stories between the leads.  And wondering about that guy in the greenhouse--what is going on with him?  FL seemed to recognize him.  Could he be connected to the sister who is in the coma?

This is indeed a thriller. What is the little girl though? Any theories?

@celebrianna

I think some kind of conspiracy or the kind of thing must be happening. Like we usually see in these type of dramas, a group of vigilantes coming together to avenge child murderers or something. It is also possible that one psycho is using people who are in desperate situation like that doctor. 

I don't really think that the green girl child is the dead boy's sibling unless there is some kind of supernatural element involved. Because at the time of accident she actually saw the boy and the girl was only her imagination. How can something of her imagination could be part of the boy's life? My guess is that the child is related to her past and even her sister's.  Her sister opened her eyes when they were talking about park ji hye and how she is a devil because of burning her child. When CWK heard that Eun Seo has gone missing, she fell down clutching her stomach and that scene was little creepy because it felt like the sister was seeing it all behind the glasses. Maybe an abortion or child murder was involved and even the mother was too cool about Park Ji Hye unlike other characters.

About the husband's affair, I hope it will be revealed that he started it a long time ago instead of blaming it on her depression. Cheater's just need excuses.

N could prove to be the villain but I wonder whether they will give such a big role to an idol actor. 

This is one of the best drama currently airing. I wanted to watch ED because of CJH but seems like I value the drama's worth more than the actor's. Hope it gets the deserved attention.

Gosh!! This show is just soo amazing!! I felt every moment!! 

This is not a typical story I know.. I loved all the actors they nailed it!! Esp KSA

I m liking the concept which revolves on the children who r literally abundant by their family.. The girl with green dress has a story related to Si Wan.. The way she is going everywhere, it seems she wants WK To Help her or someone she cares for!! 

The truckdriver seems soo creepy.. Her sister also is creepy.. Was it only me or someone else noticed her smirk when she saw WK fell to the ground with pain!! She seems to have a greater story regarding the murder of the kid which is supposedly done by the parents as she reacted to it.. Or is it related to her? The female detective is soo suspicious!! I liked the male detective, he is considerate n also is clever regarding cases.. After every death, the lines of the poem seems to give clue abt the next!! 

I didn't like the hubby cheating on her, y is it like that? But still I didn't want her to literally tell him to come, it looked bad.. Similarly the male detective too begged his lover to come back it didn't look good!! I know he did something wrong in his past regarding his kid with her.. But it still didn't give her the right to seduce a married n shamelessly show it off!! 

I m waiting for the next development regarding the child!! This story is worth more than the ratings it received.. Hope ppl recognize it more n more!! 

Watched the first episodes. And i has to say that this is one of the best dramas that is airing right now.

Why there has to be always cheating husband. LOL. 

I have read the poem and it really feels scary and sad. 

Archived