Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

3 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I thought more about the chapter and I think maybe Roo Da tells Kang that he loves him and that he does not doubt anymore about his relationship with baek ... I say this because Kang does not look sad in the next scene

I don't think she told him she loves him. She seemed angry at him for hiding the truth about the security guard thus putting BJS' life in danger. No I think she told him he is being very selfish and unkind.

It is morning here for me :) I wasn't able to sleep well yesterday because of the heartbreaking scene of BJS crying. 

chingus, do you actually think the writer is going to reward Junhoo for being so selfish?? It is rather illogical. I mean he not like his webtoon counterpart at all.

Why is Kang Ji Hwan so cute??? He really broke my heart. I wish he wasn't that handsome.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, selenette said:

@Lawyerh Also he's more and more careless with his clothing. I mean I know your life is in peril, man, but make an effort to look...put together, you know. 

I know he looks less fancy ^_^ but these big clothes make him more huggable or cuddleable like a giant teddy bear haha.

I find it’s interesting that RD suddenly think of him when looking at the coat, though she was sleeping the whole time :P

The bts also shows the rooftop scene and you know Kang Ji Hwan is afraid of height, lol. I dont know how he can pull it through :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Lawyerh The clothes make Jin-sang look more like an everyman ahjussi!

I think Roo-da recognized the jacket because she knows his ahjussi style really well. :lol:

:lol: yes Kang Ji-hwan was scared of heights, and even in the scenes that we watched in the drama we could see that he tried so hard to overcome his fear. But luckily it's good for the character. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hai chingu... I just register today. But already SR for along time ago.

After see the latest episode, i think RD will not end up with JS because its clear RD state that she does not love JS. 

But for me, i cant see any chemistry between RD and JH. As i see, RD try hard to be a good lover to JH like always honest and trust JH. But after all she does not look enjoy with JH. She just want be good to JH because they already in relationship. 

For me, after watched latest episode i dont put any hope for JS with RD. I just hope JS will be happy. Atleast in the latest episode ms choi and ex team leader slowly see JS as a good person.

Sorry for broken english. Cant wait for next episode.

• Like 6

there is a very sad alternative, BJS loops time recently. He jumps off the building when the security guards tells him to do so, thus saving Ruda :( 

In this case, it will be Ruda who wants to use the time loop to save him, or maybe this selfish Junhoo will see how Ruda is so sad after BJS death, he might use the time loop to warn BJS from the security guard. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

there is a very sad alternative, BJS loops time recently. He jumps off the building when the security guards tells him to do so, thus saving Ruda :( 

In this case, it will be Ruda who wants to use the time loop to save him, or maybe this selfish Junhoo will see how Ruda is so sad after BJS death, he might use the time loop to warn BJS from the security guard. 

You are a true genius. This makes me sadder for some reason. The endless loops of deaths and dyings

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I still think that it is rather difficult for BJS to loop time that far. I know it is the only way out so that he can make amends to the girl. But then this will turn everything upside down :( 

but still, do you think Ruda will forget everything?? Isn't there any other person who can have this memory loss?? I hope it will be Juhnoo who loses his memory :D

• LOL 4

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes, it may starts out like that but that would not be the way to solve everything.

I dont think the loop will work the exact way like it did last time (1 day loop). Now if he wants to restart it he must know the reason for its existence (for sure it's related to Hyunjung).

And based on other loops, we know the problem must be fixed at its root. This time, it all starts at the moment Hyunjung quits her job so the loop will need to back to that time. And the inevitable result is RD lost all her memory of the loop and with JS in the loop :(

Edited by angiedramadive
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I hope it will be Juhnoo who loses his memory :D

We should appoint you to become writer-nim. Really. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

but chingus do you agree with me with the theory of BJS jumping off the building to save Ruda?? this is the only way for Ruda to realize how much she cares about BJS.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

but chingus do you agree with me with the theory of BJS jumping off the building to save Ruda?? this is the only way for Ruda to realize how much she cares about BJS.

Yes, i hope she will have the chance to realize her feeling for him before forget it all :)

Dont know if you feel the same but what i just write is just desperate and hilarious at the same time :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I still think that it is rather difficult for BJS to loop time that far. I know it is the only way out so that he can make amends to the girl. But then this will turn everything upside down :( 

but still, do you think Ruda will forget everything?? Isn't there any other person who can have this memory loss?? I hope it will be Juhnoo who loses his memory 

Using the time loop to remove JunHo from the picture seems to be a really good idea:lol:He can work in the company, in a different department completely oblivious of LRD or BJS doing whatever he wants..It's good for him,for BJS & LRD and for Us(We can be spared from his shallow sneaky attitude)..How i wish for it to happen chingus:lol:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really keep coming to Kdrama despite all the heartbreak and tears?? why?? am I a masochist ???  :huh:

I,for one, am a masochist when it comes to fiction. :confounded:

With regards to the memory loss, everybody aside from Jin-sang will lose their memories if he returns to the time before Hyun-jung's comatose. I think the only way that Jin-sang could convince Roo-da that there were time loops that she no longer remembers is by stating things that only she knows: her personal belief (regarding kindness), for example, will be a good start. 

Edited by selenette
Clarity
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really keep coming to Kdrama despite all the heartbreak and tears?? why?? am I a masochist ???  :huh:

We all do, chingu lol

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I share your opinion. In the webtoon,

Spoiler

the time loop stops only when their Mr Baek reaches the  meeting point between selfishness and kindness: altruism.

In this drama's context this translates as: saving Roo-da and sacrificing himself. 

Edited by selenette
Clarity.
  • Like 3

I just finished watching with subs. Unlike many of you here, I don't blame Kang for what happened at the rooftop. I actually commend him for coming clean with RD even though many might think it is too late, or could have been done earlier. He could've continued to withhold that information, but he didn't. Also I am rooting for him to rise up and take over the company from that incompetent uncle of his. 

Things I like about last night's episode: when the team members took turn waiting at the hospital to see the unconscious HJ. When BJS let RD leaned on him to sleep and said I told you not to come near me. When BJS cried his heart out at the end.

However, there are many problems I see with last night's episode... 

1) RD fell from the hospital's rooftop, and they need an ambulance to bring her to emergency unit? 

2) the guy coming into the conference room and start flinging the photos in the air? LOL, they all landed into the middle section of the table that is unreachable, talk about dramatic... then next scene, the middle section was clean, lol...

3) HJ being unconscious, how can they just pin the blame to BJS when she had worked at another company after leaving MX? It's possible something might have happened in her new company that left her in the state she's in now. No one can prove what happened to her was because of BJS. It's just a man's words against him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, selenette said:

With regards to the memory loss, everybody aside from Jin-sang will lose their memories if he reverses time to as far as before Hyun-jung's comatose. I think the only way that Jin-sang could convince Roo-da that there were time loops that she no longer remembers is by stating things that only she knows: her personal belief (regarding kindness), for example, will be a good start. 

My big question now is why RD involved in all of this with JS, she even knew the loop before him.

Maybe that can become the last hope for us to hold on to, that she will not forget everything?

Haha, i know i've become delusional but i cant help it. I blame this drama and Kang Ji Hwan :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just finished watching with subs. Unlike many of yours here, I don't blame Kang for what happened at the rooftop. I actually commend him for coming clean with RD even though many might think it is too late, or could have been done earlier. He could've continued to withhold that information, but he didn't. Also I am rooting for him to rise up and take over the company from that incompetent uncle of his. 

Things I like about last night's episode: when the team members took turn waiting at the hospital to see the unconscious HJ. When BJS let RD leaned on him to sleep and said I told you not to come near me. When BJS cried his heart out at the end.

However, there are many problems I see with last night's episode... 

1) RD fell from the hospital's rooftop, and they need an ambulance to bring her to emergency unit? 

2) the guy coming into the conference room and start flinging the photos in the air? LOL, they all landed into the middle section of the table that is unreachable, talk about dramatic... then next scene, the middle section was clean, lol...

3) HJ being unconscious, how can they just pin the blame to BJS when she had worked at another company after leaving MX? It's possible something might have happened in her new company that left her in the state she's in now. Her

When RD ask him why he did not tell sooner his response is h  he hated him so yes I do in fact give him some blame him for those events. he does  not get any points because he told the truth late.

He is a very selfish person.

• Like 3