[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Therefore im board in sinking ship with @angiedramadive hope he still can get with RD. 

Haha, let’s brace ourselves, chingu! 

The ending of webtoon was bc the writer felt sorry for RD if she has to end up with BJS webtoon. But now thing is completely different! We all will feel terrible for JS if he cant end up with her! So dont you ever dare to follow that direction!

Writernim, can you hear us? Lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama just transitioned from office comedy to Greek tragedy within one episode.It saddened me so much to see BJS crying his heart out.Joon Ho is beyond belief.He behaved like a brat and kept crucial info to himself which could have saved LRD if he had disclosed it earlier.Most of the characters are flawed some way or the other.The redeemed BJS is puzzled by the happenings of the past.Its complicated to analyze the role he played in Hyun Jung's condition.One thing is for sure he could have certainly toned down his approach to her.Hyun Jung's father's revenge too is questionable.Everything is a hot mess right now.

Yoo shi Baek sides with Joon Ho to remove the sinister president.So the laws of the jungle applies to the company also - "To eat or be eaten".The survival game which all the employees play is close to reality.This drama has shown the other side - the side of surviving and the will to keep going.Some are honest while others use sly methods.In the end surviving is all that matters.

So Joon Ho might take care of the company matters and probably BJS will use the time loop to bring back LRD.I wonder how he activates the time loop.The time loop still exists as a mystery and if it happens will LRD remember all the happenings that has occurred. Before her death she saw the other side of Joon Ho.Iam sure she might have come to the realization that Kang Joon Ho is not the man she assumed to be.Even the old BJS would not have stooped low like how Joon Ho did.Joon Ho wished the death of BJS.I don't want LRD to end up with him.

Where's the comedy?Sigh...it got lost in the revenge..:unsure:I hope they bring back the comedy mood some how.

If LRD ends up with Joon Ho then I seriously want "Feel good to live" with the premise being BJS finding love -a rom com of sorts..:DI just don't want him to be lonely y'all.

Again no preview for next week.This is so harsh...Please writer nim give us a good ending.

Screenshot-20181214-143646.jpg

Based on lip reading, what Jin-sang told Hyun-jung before she quit her job was "It would be better for the world if you died" or something of the sort. It certainly contains the words "you" and "die" in it. 

Words kill. That's a poignant lesson that I learn from this drama. 

---------

EDIT:

Also, a week ago Roo-da told Jin-sang, when she was choking him after he ruined her date(s) with Joon-ho:

내가 죽을 때까지, 죽지 마!

(Until I die first, don't die!)

Her words came true, horrifyingly. 

I've never been so heartbroken to see BJS cry like that outside the operating room. I felt a sharp pain in my heart right after and just started bawling like a baby (partially because there's no next episode...) I sincerely hope JH suffers for the rest of his life knowing that he played a part in RD's (temporary) death.

The realness of the entire drama really suck me right in; the CEO uncle got what he deserved and JH can go away for all I care. I look forward to the JH x RD ship sinking anyway. 

I hope that the time loop comes back and loops us into our ship for JS and RD to be together... I NEED THIS SHIP. I melted when he said "I told you not to come to me." Eeeeeekkk. Any thoughts on how the time loop is going to come back? We now know what RD said to JS over the phone but we still don't know what RD said to JH on the roof of the company! I honestly think that RD's death could've been prevented if JH told RD or somebody earlier... Partially JH's fault. :unamused:

46 minutes ago, ashbelle said:

This drama just transitioned from office comedy to Greek tragedy within one episode.It saddened me so much to see BJS crying his heart out.Joon Ho is beyond belief.He behaved like a brat and kept crucial info to himself which could have saved LRD if he had disclosed it earlier.Most of the characters are flawed some way or the other.The redeemed BJS is puzzled by the happenings of the past.Its complicated to analyze the role he played in Hyun Jung's condition.One thing is for sure he could have certainly toned down his approach to her.Hyun Jung's father's revenge too is questionable.Everything is a hot mess right now.

Yoo shi Baek sides with Joon Ho to remove the sinister president.So the laws of the jungle applies to the company also - "To eat or be eaten".The survival game which all the employees play is close to reality.This drama has shown the other side - the side of surviving and the will to keep going.Some are honest while others use sly methods.In the end surviving is all that matters.

So Joon Ho might take care of the company matters and probably BJS will use the time loop to bring back LRD.I wonder how he activates the time loop.The time loop still exists as a mystery and if it happens will LRD remember all the happenings that has occurred. Before her death she saw the other side of Joon Ho.Iam sure she might have come to the realization that Kang Joon Ho is not the man she assumed to be.Even the old BJS would not have stooped low like how Joon Ho did.Joon Ho wished the death of BJS.I don't want LRD to end up with him.

Where's the comedy?Sigh...it got lost in the revenge..:unsure:I hope they bring back the comedy mood some how.

If LRD ends up with Joon Ho then I seriously want "Feel good to live" with the main plot being BJS finding love -a rom com of sorts..:DI just don't want him to be lonely y'all.

Again no preview for next week.This is so harsh...Please writer nim give us a good ending.

I totally agree! JH always said JS was selfish, but he's actually the selfish one and ultimately catches RD to die because of it. 

The comedy will likely come back........ There's still many episodes ahead for the comedy! I feel like this was one of those episodes that HAD to happen for the story to continue. 

The episode is totally reflective of office life though. You have to eat or be eaten.

They'll likely post the preview on Monday or Tuesday. Grr! I just hope my ship sails haha!

2 hours ago, gbrd said:

Now that I am over the trauma of the episode, instead of heartbroken I am now angry because:

1. When Roo Da intervened on the rooftop, the police were already there and about to intervene, so it was pointless. Any sane person would have just stepped back and let the police take care of it

2. You could argue that Roo Da wasn't sane in that moment because she was so sick with worry that Jin Sang would die, but why would she put her life at risk for someone that she has repeatedly stated that she has no feelings for? Even if she just thinks of him as a good person, I don't think that she would react that way if it was Ms. Choi or Mr. Park who were in danger. She would have gasped from the sidelines and let the police take care of it.

3. Is Jin Sang really not strong enough to fight off an old man without Roo Da's help???

4. The show made us think that Roo Da was about to chew out Kang for hating Jin Sang and being petty, but then he very much did not look like someone who just got scolded by his girlfriend in the next scene. Which makes me fear that in that missing scene she just reaffirms her devotion to Kang and her lack of interest in Jin Sang.

5. Roo Da's message to Jin Sang makes it very clear that she just does not see him in a romantic light. She has warm feelings for him as a person and that's it. Which makes point #1 even more baffling.

I realize that this storyline had to happen in order to follow the general trajectory of the webtoon, but it came about in a very frustrating way. And quite honestly it was unnecessary since Jin Sang has already reached the point of genuine guilt and truly wants to right his wrongs. Webtoon Baek only reached this point because of Roo Da's death. Drama Baek didn't need this. Now, it would have been a different story if this scene had been used to show that Roo Da really does love Baek, but then it's immediately followed by the scene with the voice message. The only good thing to come out of it was a truly wonderful performance from Kang Ji Hwan in that very last scene. I have never so fully felt a character's devastation and sorrow as I did during that scene.

I haven't gotten past the point of trauma and devastation yet (will probably get through it once I drown in sleep for 10 hours) BUT great points. During the scene, I kept thinking: "but the police are right there! What are you doing?!" And the next thing I knew was Roo-da was already pushed over the banister.

I agree that Roo-da definitely would have NOT done the same if it was Mr. Park or Ms. Choi or Jung-hwa. I personally thought that the voicemail would end: "and I like you too." Or whatever the heck to make it more logical that she basically saved his life in exchange for her own. If she wasn't thinking of him romantically, there is close to no way that another person would sacrifice themselves like that.

We're missing what Roo-da said to Joon-ho on the rooftop, but I don't think it was anything good. Judging from her looks, she was definitely about to reprimand him in some way. She thought of him as a great guy and would never do anything selfish to hurt someone, but Joon-ho basically outright said that he hated Jin-sang and withheld the information so that he'd be punished in some sense. Truly, I think it's the desire to have Roo-da all by himself without the competition.

I cried when he cried. I never felt myself to drenched in a scene like this. I've seen enough kdramas to see scenes like those, but not one that made my heart felt pain when he was just sitting outside the operating room and just sobbed. I cannot wait for Wednesday to swing by is all I'm going to say. 

Untitled-2.jpg

Another premonition from Roo-da, from Episodes 17-18, when she confronted Jin-sang after he ruined her dates: 

"Do you not care at all about your life?

Is it alright for you to die again and again as if it was nothing?" 

If we go by the webtoon,

Spoiler

that's what he will do. His life no longer has meaning, so he clings to that desperate hope of reversing his mistakes. He will kill himself over and over again.

until he reaches a time frame where she doesn't save him, and/or where the root of the problem (Hyun-jung's resignation) won't happen. 

Funny thing is that if I found a Baek Jin Sang in real life, I’d keep him close to my heart :lol: sad thing is that there’s no such person like Baek Jin Sang :lol:

I haven't the seen the latest episodes but I really hope Lee Ruda has told Kang the real truth about her feelings that she’s likes Jin Sang - we can only cross fingers and just hope!

@Lawyerh Also he's more and more careless with his clothing. I mean I know your life is in peril, man, but make an effort to look...put together, you know. 

Edit

Based on making video that @Heidi Seow posted, when they shot this scene

Untitled-3.jpg

Baek Jin-hee was really sleepy. She fell asleep, and she needed some time to be fully awake after the director said cut. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I thought more about the chapter and I think maybe Roo Da tells Kang that he loves him and that he does not doubt anymore about his relationship with baek ... I say this because Kang does not look sad in the next scene

I don't think she told him she loves him. She seemed angry at him for hiding the truth about the security guard thus putting BJS' life in danger. No I think she told him he is being very selfish and unkind.

It is morning here for me :) I wasn't able to sleep well yesterday because of the heartbreaking scene of BJS crying. 

chingus, do you actually think the writer is going to reward Junhoo for being so selfish?? It is rather illogical. I mean he not like his webtoon counterpart at all.

Why is Kang Ji Hwan so cute??? He really broke my heart. I wish he wasn't that handsome.

1 hour ago, selenette said:

@Lawyerh Also he's more and more careless with his clothing. I mean I know your life is in peril, man, but make an effort to look...put together, you know. 

I know he looks less fancy ^_^ but these big clothes make him more huggable or cuddleable like a giant teddy bear haha.

I find it’s interesting that RD suddenly think of him when looking at the coat, though she was sleeping the whole time :P

The bts also shows the rooftop scene and you know Kang Ji Hwan is afraid of height, lol. I dont know how he can pull it through :lol:

@Lawyerh The clothes make Jin-sang look more like an everyman ahjussi!

I think Roo-da recognized the jacket because she knows his ahjussi style really well. :lol:

:lol: yes Kang Ji-hwan was scared of heights, and even in the scenes that we watched in the drama we could see that he tried so hard to overcome his fear. But luckily it's good for the character. :lol:

Hai chingu... I just register today. But already SR for along time ago.

After see the latest episode, i think RD will not end up with JS because its clear RD state that she does not love JS. 

But for me, i cant see any chemistry between RD and JH. As i see, RD try hard to be a good lover to JH like always honest and trust JH. But after all she does not look enjoy with JH. She just want be good to JH because they already in relationship. 

For me, after watched latest episode i dont put any hope for JS with RD. I just hope JS will be happy. Atleast in the latest episode ms choi and ex team leader slowly see JS as a good person.

Sorry for broken english. Cant wait for next episode.

there is a very sad alternative, BJS loops time recently. He jumps off the building when the security guards tells him to do so, thus saving Ruda :( 

In this case, it will be Ruda who wants to use the time loop to save him, or maybe this selfish Junhoo will see how Ruda is so sad after BJS death, he might use the time loop to warn BJS from the security guard. 

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

there is a very sad alternative, BJS loops time recently. He jumps off the building when the security guards tells him to do so, thus saving Ruda :( 

In this case, it will be Ruda who wants to use the time loop to save him, or maybe this selfish Junhoo will see how Ruda is so sad after BJS death, he might use the time loop to warn BJS from the security guard. 

You are a true genius. This makes me sadder for some reason. The endless loops of deaths and dyings

I still think that it is rather difficult for BJS to loop time that far. I know it is the only way out so that he can make amends to the girl. But then this will turn everything upside down :( 

but still, do you think Ruda will forget everything?? Isn't there any other person who can have this memory loss?? I hope it will be Juhnoo who loses his memory :D

Archived