[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

46 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ps i think writernim adore kang ji hwan. Saw them sit next to each other in press con and she looked shy muahahahaha. Drama writernim = author webtoon, i think theyre same person Im Seo Ra. Ok i even stalked writernim now lol. I really on another level with this drama.

Haha, actually the webtoon author is a man dear. His nickname is Gold Kiwi Bird.

And yes, KJH is adored everywhere! Kim Okbin, his co-stars in COALG also said he was lovable and cute :wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angiedramadive Oh so the webtoon artist is a man?? No wonder he unnecessarily puts an emphasis on Roo-da's breasts. :o

Edit: Exhibit A: "What is this woman with big breasts is thinking?" 

I mean c'mon. 

The protracted punishments of Mr Baek's, inadvertently reveal the artist's  own insecurities and prejudice against old men. 

Oh my I've just turned on my scathing critic mode. 

FINALLY~~!!!! Preview IS OUT!!!

25,26부

루다의 죽음을 받아들일 수 없는 진상, 어떻게든 하루를 돌리려고 노력하지만 이미 사라진 타임루프는 작동하지 않고.. 한편, 회사의 위기를 극복하기 위해 준호와 마케팅팀이 나서게 되는데..!

I'm not sure what are they arguing but feel like KJH is blaming BJS cause LRD's death. :cold_sweat: 

Die hard need translate about preview~~~ Please please please

28 minutes ago, selenette said:

@angiedramadive Oh so the webtoon artist is a man?? No wonder he unnecessarily puts an emphasis on Roo-da's breasts. :o

That, and the protracted punishments of Mr Baek's, inadvertently reveal the artist's  own insecurities and prejudice against old men. 

Oh my I've just turned on my scathing critic mode. 

Ok, i’ve checked again and the webtoon author is not a ‘he’, lol. Dont know why but I am always sure it’s a man (i remember read that some where :crazy:).

But the webtoon writer and screen writer for the drama are totally different people :)

11 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

FINALLY~~!!!! Preview IS OUT!!!

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/goodie/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0564-01-264949,read,,14,785419

25,26부

루다의 죽음을 받아들일 수 없는 진상, 어떻게든 하루를 돌리려고 노력하지만 이미 사라진 타임루프는 작동하지 않고.. 한편, 회사의 위기를 극복하기 위해 준호와 마케팅팀이 나서게 되는데..!

"I can not accept the death of Luda, I try to turn the day somehow, but the Time Loop, which has already disappeared, does not work. On the other hand, in order to overcome the crisis of the company, Junho and marketing team will come out ..!" - Google translate. 

I'm not sure what are they arguing but feel like KJH is blaming BJS cause LRD's death. :cold_sweat: 

Die hard need translate about preview~~~ Please please please

Not sure why he blaming him when he was him one withholding  critical information because he was petty and jealous,

But of course BJS does not know what he did.Its really sad to see BJS trying to kill himself over and over to start the time  loop  again :(

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not sure why he blaming him when he was him one withholding  critical information because he was petty and jealous,

But of course BJS does not know what he did.Its really sad to see BJS trying to kill himself over and over to start the time  loop  again :(

Indeed very sad to see BJS try hard to kill himself. :bawling: But it seems like BJS might reactivate time-loop on tomorrow episode. Please don let RuDa lost memory, I'm gonna doom if writer/PD-nim did it. :skull: 

@angiedramadive If the artist is a woman, it's even weirder. :lol::lol:

41 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

25,26부

루다의 죽음을 받아들일 수 없는 진, 어떻게든 하루를 돌리려고 노력하지만 이미 사라진 타임루프는 작동하지 않고.. 한편, 회사의 위기를 극복하기 위해 준호와 마케팅팀이 나서게 되는데..!

@Heidi Seow 

Trying to help a little bit. 

TEXT  PREVIEW TRANSLATION

Jin-sang, who can't accept Roo-da's death, strives to change the entire (fateful) day in any way he can. But the vanished Time Loop no longer works. Meanwhile, Joon-ho and the marketing team will take part to overcome the company crisis.

3 minutes ago, selenette said:

@Heidi Seow 

Trying to help a little bit. 

Jin-sang, who can't accept Roo-da's death, strives to change the entire (fateful) day in any way he can. But the vanished Time Loop no longer works. Meanwhile, Joon-ho and the marketing team will take part to overcome the company crisis.

Thank you so much @selenette:wub:

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I feel KJH is a bit unredeemable at this point. Hes so cold, calculative and selfish.

Since @angiedramadive mentioned the writer of drama and webtoon is different i have high hopes it will turn well for BJS. I was always under the impression theyre the same person but just using a different pen name.

Yes i checked in baka manga gold kiwi is a woman. Which i agree with @selenette its even weirder. Yes RD in webtoon is quite sexy and its quite disturbing for me too. Its really tough to read that manhwa actually haha. 

Am I heard that KJH say "gaesaekki" to BJS?? :rage:

hello i am here i will translate the preview only the parts with junho and jin sang lol but the corporate he is being arrested and being investigated for something

KJH: turn it back ( i think he is refering to activiating the time loop ) and save roo da, save her!

BSJ: let me go , let me go

KJH: nothing is going to change dwelling in the past ...( something about roo da ,.sorry i dont know what the word means)

KJH: im not going to be like that anymore 

BJS: If i could go back ...if it could bring you back to life i would happily die 

wowowowowowowoowow so depressinngggg

be reminded my korean is self taught and im doing a rough translation but its pretty accurate 

3 hours ago, angiedramadive said:

In the new still cuts, i see the well dressed JS is back :wub:

Based on the pictures, he’s not a noble idiot at all and i’m so glad for that. BJS is always a man with logic so i guess he will try to temporarily forget the pain and focus on his mission of rescuing RD.

Fighting BJS!

@Lawyerh haha, i’m the type “all or nothing”, you knew that :lol:

if BJS is well-dressed, then it is an older picture. It means the time loop worked

VIDEO PREVIEW TRANSLATION (maybe inaccurate)

Kang Joon-ho: You bastard.

Kang Joon-ho: Save Rooda-ssi! Save her, I said!

Baek Jin-sang: Let go of me!

Cop: We've obtained (permission) to start our investigation of (a... case). 

Kang Joon-ho: If you lingered in the past, what would change (be different)? What would that do to Roo-da ssi? 

Kang Joon-ho: I understand you (for sure) now.

Baek Jin-sang: If you came back to life, if I could start it all over again... I'd die again and again. 

55 minutes ago, selenette said:

VIDEO PREVIEW TRANSLATION (maybe inaccurate)

Kang Joon-ho: You bastard.

Kang Joon-ho: Save Rooda-ssi! Save her, I said!

Baek Jin-sang: Let go of me!

Cop: We've obtained (permission) to start our investigation of (a... case). 

Kang Joon-ho: If you lingered in the past, what would change (be different)? What would that do to Roo-da ssi? 

Kang Joon-ho: I understand you (for sure) now.

Baek Jin-sang: If you came back to life, if I could started it all over again... I'd die again and again. 

His last words have 2 meanings to me:

1. He will die again and again to find a way to change RD death.

But if it cant be done then

2. He will kill himself everyday just to have her here with him always :tears:

Why suddenly things change into this despair? Why? I guess we will be desperate for some more time :(

But then i just have this crazy illusion: after reactivating the time loop, JS & RD realize they can never change her fate, so they start enjoying their everyday like the last day of their life. The romance will blossom from there and JS still has his happily ever after kind of life :D But then, RD starts to feel desperate trapping him in the loop and begs him to let her go. Her stubbornness wins over his at the end. And they share one last kiss. End of drama :rolleyes:

I know i've become crazy. Please excuse me :lol:

20 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

His last words have 2 meanings to me:

1. He will die again and again to find a way to change RD death.

But if it cant be done then

2. He will kill himself everyday just to have her here with him always :tears:

Why suddenly things change into this despair? Why? I guess we will be desperate for some more time :(

@angiedramadive The webtoon spends many chapters exploring Mr Baek's attempt to save Roo-da, so I guess the writer's following that trajectory with modifications along the way. As I pointed out here, the webtoon's time loop never stops. Considering this main difference, I guess the challenges for Mr Baek and for Jin-sang in saving Roo-da will be different, too (I suspect that the drama will make these moments more harrowing). 

Oh my god the ending you proposed is sadder than Mr Baek's loneliness in the webtoon. 

Archived