[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

If the time loop went back to the tasting event then we still have hope for our OTP. BJS will assume responsibility for the mess caused by the father of the allergic child instead of accusing Mrs Choi. Then it will be before the time loop itself because we know it started that day when he was drunk and Ruda and Kang took him away. This was before Kang/Ruda romance.

BJS only needs to switch on the Kang Ji Hwan charm to win Ruda over :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002 He has to somehow prevent Joon-ho's first interaction with Roo-da. 

However, in the webtoon

Spoiler

Mr Baek deliberately chooses not to interfere, because he doesn't want to ruin Roo-da's happiness. 

Still, in this drama's context, having redeemed himself so far, Jin-sang actually deserves to be happy,  romantically or socially. 

9 minutes ago, selenette said:

@nohamahamoud2002 He has to somehow prevent Joon-ho's first interaction with Roo-da. 

However, in the webtoon

Hide contents

Mr Baek deliberately chooses not to interfere, because he doesn't want to ruin Roo-da's happiness. 

Still, in this drama's context, having redeemed himself so far, Jin-sang actually deserves to be happy, somehow. 

Spoiler

I think the fact that Joon Ho has lead to Rooda's death may make him want to prevent it from happening vs webtoon. I dont think our writers will let that plot go nowhere

7 minutes ago, selenette said:

However, in the webtoon

Hide contents

In the drama, Kang started taking interested in RD when she grabbed JS by the collar. That would not likely to happen for the new BJS now so RD&JH ship is not gonna happen muahaha 

8 minutes ago, selenette said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @angiedramadive If Roo-da still falls for Kang, then her taste is such and we're doomed :sweatingbullets:

I just hope BJS finds some happiness and not end up being alone. I mean we don't even see his family. :tears:

Wait we have another theory. Kang feels guilty because his selfishness is an indirect cause for Ruda's death (unlike the webtoon he was a real good guy). Do you think he will act differently ? I mean both Kang and BJS love her. They need to join hands to save Ruda. But one of them must sacrifice his happiness. Selfish Kang may feel guilty and choose to back off and give Ruda a chance to choose for herself 

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wait we have another theory. Kang feels guilty because his selfishness is an indirect cause for Ruda's death (unlike the webtoon he was a real good guy). Do you think he will act differently ? I mean both Kang and BJS love her. They need to join hands to save Ruda. But one of them must sacrifice his happiness. Selfish Kang may feel guilty and choose to back off and give Ruda a chance to choose for herself 

And then, to repay Joon-ho's kindness, our current endearingly selfless Jin-sang will step back and not interfere once the time is looped to the time frame of Ep 1.

I can totally see Jin-sang do this. He'll sacrifice that much. In fact, I'm imagining the scene as I'm typing. 

I did like Seo n Kang Joon in Are you human too.  But that was before watching Kang Ji Hwan 

@selenette yes I no longer have any hope left for Ruda to choose BJS.:tears: . She never loved him from the start.

But I want her to dump Junhoo too. His infuriating smile just drives me crazy. Let's hope BJS marries Yu Sibaek instead  :D

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Done vote for BJS, and BJS-RD as best couple. If theyre not end game. I dont know what they are then hahahah.... (i dont see RD-JH).

Ps. I abandoned my Seo Kang Joon le. Hahahaha....its not that difficult just follow all.

actually I am thinking about voting "for are you human too?". Their love story was so beautiful and Nam Shin III was so innocent. There is also Lovely Horribly, the OTP were so good together.

I sent you a song on the conversation @Lawyerh , watch and tell me what you think.

If our OTP don't end up together, it will be hard to vote for them :tears:.

I don't feel very optimistic. If we didn't know about the webtoon, there would have been some hope left. But as it is, I don't have much hope

2 hours ago, selenette said:

And then, to repay Joon-ho's kindness, our current endearingly selfless Jin-sang will step back and not interfere once the time is looped to the time frame of Ep 1.

I can totally see Jin-sang do this. He'll sacrifice that much. In fact, I'm imagining the scene as I'm typing. 

I also see Baek Jin Sang standing aside, I fully imagine the situation, and this will happen because he is blamed for the death of Roo Da, and Kang will tell him that it is his fault  

28 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I also see Baek Jin Sang standing aside, I fully imagine the situation, and this will happen because he is blamed for the death of Roo Da, and Kang will tell him that it is his fault  

In short, the road to noble idiocy. Jin-sang's selflessness knows no bounds, it makes me both sad and happy. You did it Roo-da, you changed him. 

4 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

chingus, we are forgetting that Kang in the webtoon was a very nice fellow that is why Ruda chose him, but in the drama if Ruda is blind, she will choose Kang. So it depends on her judgment. Also will stupid Kang remain selfish till the end?? I really don't know.

Kang Ji Hwan fans Did you notice this one rare time where KJH is the one-sided lover, unlike the other dramas we have. I can't imagine him as the rejected lover.

Spoiler

in Coffee House, two ladies are fighting over him instead :D He only has to choose.

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Let's hope BJS marries Yu Sibaek instead  :D

:scream:  my heart... I don't like YSB even if she changed attitude,  ouri JS deserves better :bawling:

but so many bts pictures of them together by the way...:rolleyes:... 

:sweat: thanks for waking up this fear...

by the way about the Insta post with the little girl she says her scene may got edited...

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is the end I am fearing now  (photos from older episode )

Reveal hidden contents

No! I will not allow JS eat ginseng alone!

There's still not a preview... I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow and see one posted somewhere. Still shots, anything. Anything helps row me to the other side... 

I'm personally loving the theories so far. I wouldn't want JS to be alone because he's truly changed for the better. I also wouldn't want KJH and LRD to be together either. Judging from the comments, it seems in the webtoon:

Spoiler

Roo-da fell in love with JH because he was a truly kind person unlike the drama where he's...not really the definition of kind.

I sincerely hope that the time loop brings the two together somehow and make them endgame! (It'd probably make my New Years honestly.)

Archived