[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it seems Ruda doesn't accept BJS love :(

I wonder what will happen. I think tomorrow's episode will end on a mystery so we have to wait till next week 

Thats most likely  a last episode think I cant expect to accept his  feelings that quick if she  is going to accept them.Like I mention him before she was just starting to put some pieces together its too soon for that.

What is important feelings are out there now lest see where it goes fro the last 2 weeks of episodes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja Anyhow with Ruda's attitude, it won't be logical for her to love BJS suddenly, there must be a logical reason for her to realize if she really cares about him like the hug scene when the security guard was chasing BJS with the car. Otherwise, I am not expecting much from Ruda, and now that we have only 5 episodes left, how will the writer summarize things so quickly? 

But then like in some movies, the heroine has the guy in front of her all the time, helping her and supporting her, without really seeing him. But then something happens to open her eyes and in a flashback, she just remembers everything and realizes her true feelings. Reminding me of Emma and Mr. Knightley in Jane Austen's novel "Emma" :) 

Of course here it is Ruda who is helping BJS ^_^ 

poor BJS :( 

1.jpg
2.jpg 
3.jpg

the rest

Spoiler

5.jpg 

4.jpg

a.jpg

c.jpg

in the preview, Junhoo's father is found, he is mentally ill, I think. the uncle is exposing him. Also what BJS did to the security guard's daughter is known, that is why they are throwing eggs at him. Ruda is helping him, he says "leave me alone, you only make me more miserable".The final part he says to Ruda "I told you don't come to me" (I have a feeling Ruda loves him now, because Junhoo asks her to stay by his side, but she tells him, Junhoo, wait I have something to tell you"

I attached translated preview pics

Spoiler

1.jpg 
2.jpg
3.jpg
3b.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

The preview dialogue

to make clear who is talking :) 

BJS to Ruda: leave me alone, don't make me become any more miserable
Junhoo: Ruda, stay by my side, don't go anywhere
Ruda: wait, Junhoo, I have something to tell you
BJS to sleeping Ruda: I told you not to come to me

If Roo-da accepts Jin-sang's love only to use it as a fallback, I'll be really annoyed. It'll be better that they both stay single if that's the case.

I like it when her sister said, "What do you know about love, really?"

Jin-sang is inexperienced in relationships but I feel that Roo-da is, too. 

P.S. Hi @blademan !!

I agree with blademan. And hi everyone :)

Couldn't watch today's episode myself without skipping some of it (for the first time!) for a few reasons which make me so sad, guys!

1. RuDa getting on my nerves.

I really liked her character in the first episodes (1-6), and now she's like becoming 2-dimensional, out of her character in a way, different from the beginning.

I don't understand her sudden feelings towards Kang (basically there was no explanation as to why she started falling for him).

Also I can't quite realize why she reacts to BJS in a bit of a negative way (?) So it seems. Especially after what they have been through and after all of the things he has done. (despite the fact he did all of the good things mainly for her)

2. Kang. He seemed like a nice guy in the beginning. Now he does almost nothing, just hanging around, his character is not progressing much. maybe because of the ....

... 3. Plot. The whole story used to evolve around the time loop. And it was both funny, exciting and unpredictable. Now the plot evolves around couples, or a triangle. The main focus is relationships and conspiracy behind Jin Sang's back. Come on, dear writers, bring back some humor :)

I'm seriously considering to drop this drama if things don't change. I know I won't survive watching Jin Sans suffer and I will be so annoyed if Ruda changes.

I know a lot of people are mad at RD, and I prefer her with BJS, but I actually understand her behavior.  I don't understand her feelings for KJ all of a sudden either except maybe before she was too distracted with the time loop and hence couldn't reciprocate.  All that said, now that she is actually dating KJ she has to set the record straight with BJS who's holding on to her every word.  Someone that interprets things as so you hate me or you like me.  She has to be extra careful with her words to not lead him on so in that way can't comfort him like she's been doing.

New still cut

'I want to die' Kang Ji-hwan

2018121401001000900071461_20181213153321

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003357464

Do you guys think that BJS might activate Time loop again just like from webtoon? I don't why I had a bad feeling about this cut, might be something happen on rooftop that BJS been pushed by culprit and something happen on RuDa then BJS wish to die and activate the time loop back to the past and continue the scene from preview that BJS talk to sleeping RuDa? 

Sorry I know sound crazy.. :sweat_smile:

It was funny to watch RD and her sister making fun of love triangles where RD said the girl is stupid to play around naive and innocent when she herself is in one and still quite doesn't get it.What bothers me is that I do not want the drama to end with BJS having ginseng, listening to old love songs and crying his heart out like a loner(yup, we saw him like this in yesterday's epi). A big no to open ending too.The main character of Feel good to die is BJS and I personally feel that the drama will be complete only if he finds love(though the transformation part was wonderful).

RD still hasn't shown any interest towards him.She constantly brings up his age at his face and has so many good things to say about Joon Ho but none about BJS.Really???He has just transformed before her eyes from being the most hated boss to the most loved one.Yet nothing to say.I agree with @blademanand @clockworkorange1She is indeed getting on our nerves.The dating or whatever that is happening between RD and Joon Ho seems like a time being thing.I just don't see the chemistry between them and did RD confess anywhere she liked Kang Joon Ho?Nope.So I think it's about time for RD to make it clear.With all the manipulations going behind their back I hope no one gets hurt.I think they will team up against the enemies.I won't be surprised if the chairman nominates BJS in the end to become the president.Afterall he has become a good person and an even better boss.As for Joon Ho, he seems to be boring and his character has less depth devoid of any goal or will.Its unfortunate that we didn't see any second lead magic from him.The irony that RD chose to date him inspite of his nagging and spoilt attitude is hilarious.Only few episodes remaining I want BJS and RD to end together. @nohamahamoud2002- I agree with Emma. May be a Bridget jones diary or Pride and Prejudice ending would be just as fine too:).After BJS's confession it's time for RD to make hers...I hope she chooses BJS.

Chingus, the writer is following Lovely Horribly technique, Yu Philip, SJ, Eulsoon are in danger. We don't know who will die, but at least, we have a happy ending. And SJ was so selfless (unlike Junhoo)

if Ruda chose to die in saving BJS,  it means she loves him not Junhoo

While in the webtoon

Spoiler

JUNHOO  dies in the train accident,  Ruda uses the time loop to save him.

Yeah Kang is just getting worse all he does is complain and wants to be possessive these are all red flags.

He also had done the bare minimum this drama nothing at all  really help anything., yet he wants to keep playing the pity card to get what he wants its pathetic  and  frankly makes me angry

He not really going though anything in yet he cries all the time and keep trying to tell people how to feel or what to do.

Even in the preview he doing the same lame actions woe is me people know I am the director worse day ever!

Personally I didn't know what to feel until the end of the episode when BJS said "it's you. I like you." And I went squuuuuueeeeeeeeeee. All jokes aside, I agree with some people have already said: JH is getting on my nerves. I liked him at first since he had a very sunny personality, but the way he's just gluing himself onto RD isn't working out for me. I never shipped RD with JH so that's maybe also a bias I have...

I personally love the way how BJS is learning from other people around him and stopped being super "selfish" or "self-centered" in some way. I loved the moment when he had an epiphany that what RD said to him was what he once said to almost all of the coworkers in the office. "So that's how the pain felt." That was the best.

I personally can't wait for the next episode tomorrow... I hope we get more RD x JS moments. I can't stand JH anymore. Does anyone foreshadow RD and JS being endgame or ship them? I need some hope right now... :D

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

if Ruda chose to die in saving BJS,  it means she loves him not Junhoo

While in the webtoon

Reveal hidden contents

JUNHOO  dies in the train accident,  Ruda uses the time loop to save him.

GASP!

However, it seems (I'm not sure since I never read the webtoon) that the drama is following it much... And it doesn't seem like in the preview of any sort that hints that JH would die. Eek, can't wait!

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah Kang is just gettign worse all he does is complain and wants to be possessive these are all red flags.

He also had done the bare minimum this drama nothing at all  really., yet he wants to keep playing the pity card.

AGREED. I can't stand him now. He's complaining and basically suppressing Jin-sang's feelings and emotions. I dislike that a lot, and Joon-ho always seems to be tossing out the "Look at me, I'm so sad so I need your attention Roo-da, please don't go to Jin-sang" card. :bawling:

Hello everyone I have rejoined soompi just so i can involve myself with the chat haha

I havent been this addicted to a drama in so long, and i just love seeing how much Baek Jin sang has grown over the couple of episodes.

I speak fluent korean so i can help with translations of previews or what not

so please dont be afraid to ask!

Chingus, remember that BJS is not totally changed yet. He loves Ruda, but the TV incident was not for the workers, it was for Ruda. He needs to change that's why the writer is using those sad moments. Junhoo isn't nice in the drama,  and there isn't any love sparks between him and Ruda. I  am no longer worried about him ending up with Ruda.

I just wonder, what happened to the girl in comma? How will BJS solve the problem with her if she is clinically dead?

Ps, thanks so much @selenette for your translations , you got many things near the subs. Your help was so valuable. It doesn't matter if you are  not sure :D it is much better than us watching raw videos and guessing :D;)

Welcome @nana.yahxd

@selenette OMGGGGG HHAHAAH is this fate that we meet again!? wow its great to see we have the same taste in dramas, i  saw your translations and they are pretty good alittle rough but you got the main ideas for most part, either way you have really improved but wwow we both have good taste in dramas haha 

also if the subs for the preview isnt out yet i can translate ?

Archived