Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

After retiring from MV making for 3 years I finally completed another MV dedicated to Zhu Yi Long's Luo Fu Sheng in Granting You a Dreamlike Life!!! I forgot how much work this is... but for him...it is worth it! lol

wow you made it! looks pretty good I like it!

• Like 1

Hi Biskotmeri! Don't use embed feature just paste the link and wait a few moments, it willembed itself, same with instagram and youtube. eg: https://twitter.com/CN_gummyB86/status/1052863838884745217

oh thank you so much @TheRedDragon!! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/claire_reve_/status/1053111032640606208

He looks so good in the schwarzkopf video, that eye contact at 0:28 ugh :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OH MY GOD!!!!! This morning I woke up  to open my cell and see this.... OMG!!!!  1518253948.gif

Just you know... I'm burned into a pile of ashes rn XD

from ZYL weibo the video by Schwarzkopf

7 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@katthy You are not the only one!!! I like him in long hair too! I think he looks very sexy to me :wub:

yeahhhhh  gimme five!!! LOLOL  ehehehe

so you can understand me rn after this video.... HE KILLED ME 1518250841.gif

My edits because I can't help myself LOL :P

tumblr_pgu6nrH39g1s8mqjio1_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6nrH39g1s8mqjio2_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6nrH39g1s8mqjio3_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6nrH39g1s8mqjio4_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio1_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio2_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio3_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio4_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio5_540.gif

tumblr_pgu6tfUjgh1s8mqjio6_540.gif

Edited by katthy
added gifs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

About the drama,  Letting You Float Like a Dream, I read that it has been re-edited to put back certain scenes of ZYL that were edited out. Now the story seems a bit more coherent. The fans were very vocal about his lack of scenes. 

Do you know which episodes were the edits? I am very keen to watch !! Any idea where to watch it?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, katthy said:

ohhh sweet.... thank you very much to have thought to me... I saw this afternoon the video on weibo... I freaked out...I've been waiting for some videos from this brand, ever since those long hair photos that I love so much of him had been released by Schwarzkipf
Those long hair really drive me crazy... he's so freaking handsome and sexy to me... Sometimes I regret that he has cut his beautiful long hair but....  I love him anyway, I can't help myself! LOLOL  :P:heart:

9 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I am soooo happy to hear that!!! Mi want more LFS lol Do you know is the re-edited already done? Is it on youku yet? Would youtube upload it as well? Sorry for bombarding you with questions lol

@katthy You are not the only one!!! I like him in long hair too! I think he looks very sexy to me :wub:

Btw, I love all his latest photos but I don't know why I kind of miss his 10 years old pimple :D

2 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

Do you know which episodes were the edits? I am very keen to watch !! Any idea where to watch it?

@katthy I really like all his hairstyles but long hair really looks so good on him. I don't know why a few Chinese fans go on about his hairline. For a 180cm guy with broad forehead(which I like), his hair is fabulous and healthy. Hopefully he can grow his hair again for some role. He looks beautiful.

@BreezeC @lizzieyen The editing I know of is that the shirt unbuttoning scene during his standing on table and drinking has been added back and other scenes have been added according to the fan I read from on weibo. It probably is on Youku if you want to watch. I don't know how extensively this has been done. I have only begun watching the eng sub.

I also miss his beauty mark acne for some reason. Funnily, it is strange to see his face so symmetrical and pretty. Not many people have used photoshop on his face after that.

7 hours ago, BreezeC said:

After retiring from MV making for 3 years I finally completed another MV dedicated to Zhu Yi Long's Luo Fu Sheng in Granting You a Dreamlike Life!!! I forgot how much work this is... but for him...it is worth it! lol

This video is so beautiful. Please keep making more when you have time.

• Like 1

There's another ZYL event on the 22nd for ReFa!! :lol: Happy me happy me~

He does look so dashing with long hair though, now that I look at it.. It's just i've always preferred guys with short hair, but ZYL makes everything looks good so he's an exception i guess haha.. This guy and his gorgeous making me question my preference really :huh::P

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

I don't know why a few Chinese fans go on about his hairline.

He has fairly pronounced.. I don't even know what it's called, but the sides of his face, the hairline goes quite deep. And his sideburn things/temple hair comes to the front so they sort of contrast each other. But he's had it since he was young and it's stayed the same, so it's not a sign of balding, unless it's the most glacial balding ever. Anyway, it's corrected by his hairstyle so it's very difficult to notice, and yup, his hair is super gorgeous. Even if he does go a bit bald later, he has plenty of hair elsewhere that he can transplant if he's so bothered about it. I like his hair most when it's like now and black. Also Shen Wei's hair. I don't know, from Chinese forums I've gotten the impression they like smaller foreheads? I definitely prefer a larger forehead, I think it's attractive (and for no reason whatsoever I find it looks more intelligent). If a guy has a very small forehead I find it a bit unattractive. Sorry, small forehead guys, console yourself with the love of millions of other people, I guess.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, siobhanne said:

He has fairly pronounced.. I don't even know what it's called, but the sides of his face, the hairline goes quite deep. And his sideburn things/temple hair comes to the front so they sort of contrast each other. But he's had it since he was young and it's stayed the same, so it's not a sign of balding, unless it's the most glacial balding ever. Anyway, it's corrected by his hairstyle so it's very difficult to notice, and yup, his hair is super gorgeous. Even if he does go a bit bald later, he has plenty of hair elsewhere that he can transplant if he's so bothered about it. I like his hair most when it's like now and black. Also Shen Wei's hair. I don't know, from Chinese forums I've gotten the impression they like smaller foreheads? I definitely prefer a larger forehead, I think it's attractive (and for no reason whatsoever I find it looks more intelligent). If a guy has a very small forehead I find it a bit unattractive. Sorry, small forehead guys, console yourself with the love of millions of other people, I guess.

I think that they don’t get used to this long hair style. At first I thought his hair style in the  Schwarzkopf ad was messy. But after watching it, I quite like it. This hairstyle makes ZYL more tempting. He looks like Prince Charming. I also love the black and white scene at the beginning of the ad. Hope that the upcoming ReFa event he will have more interaction with fans. 

• Like 2

A gorgeous goodbye to Phantacity season 1. What a fantastic show, I hope they make season 2. 

Director Dangerous Laugh's work:

Spoiler

Unfortunately I don't like it that much : ( I don't know if it's based on some known story? Because in the beginning I needed a bit more exposition to care about the characters. And the whole thing is a bit too much dialogue and too little action, I feel like I would've enjoyed it more if it had less telling and more showing. And you need very good actors to carry off so much dialogue, unfortunately the guy is quite wooden and the girl didn't quite deliver in the final emotional scene (little September feels much more genuine). Or maybe I just don't care about love plots at all : D, sorry, I'm forever alone : p

But I look forward to his next works : ) He's so calm and supportive in the behind the scenes : )

Edit: Haha. Btw, https://www.zhihu.com/question/297370172 here you can read some fan reviews of the guy's performance and those make me wonder if I saw the same thing? 'This is the brother I want to see!'? Why? I mean, I understand he's a wooden figure and all, but is him just saying all the lines with the same voice, and same face and dancing a bit really that exciting that your hands shake? There were only a few moments where I was convinced by this guy. This kind of thing makes me question if I'm as delusional about Longge, but that can't be true, right? : D No offence to fans of this guy, work hard, learn hard, the road goes on.

Btw, the full Phantacity ep10 on hunan tv youtube channel has subs for ZYL parts. You can see them if you use the add subtitles trick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@TheRedDragon You need to use the computer, you go to the video, you click settings-subtitles-add subtitles, it will open a new window. You choose english from the drop-down menu. It will open a workspace where you can add subs. Someone already added for all the ZYL parts. When you play the video on the right side, the subs will be underneath. They've not been published, because none of the other parts have subs, so obviously they won't be accepted yet. But we can secretly enjoy them. I don't know who did it but thank you : ) Anyway, it's a small trick we can use, but I hope it won't be found by the masses, maybe because I know about the computer literacy (illiteracy) of e.g. my mum (love you), but I'm super paranoid that someone will delete the subs and save the changes (somehow) and the translator's effort will go to waste.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, node said:

wow you made it! looks pretty good I like it!

Thanks for suggesting filmora! I love it. My old tool kept crashing on me after editing and I have to start all over again with filmora and it has been great! :) 

11 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

This video is so beautiful. Please keep making more when you have time.

Thanks!!! I am planning to...since now my hand feels itches since I started and ZYL is just too good looking for me to stop lol

@katthy After I saw the commercial vid, my first thought is Katthy must be screaming with delights lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

@katthy I really like all his hairstyles but long hair really looks so good on him. I don't know why a few Chinese fans go on about his hairline. For a 180cm guy with broad forehead(which I like), his hair is fabulous and healthy. Hopefully he can grow his hair again for some role. He looks beautiful.

indeed... I hope too!!! :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@katthy After I saw the commercial vid, my first thought is Katthy must be screaming with delights lol

eheheh... :lol: by now seems you all know me... and know HOW MUCH I LOVE... and go nuts for ZYL + long hair  1518254684.gif

amazing video btw, love it !!!1678058clapping.gif

15 hours ago, siobhanne said:

Btw, the full Phantacity ep10 on hunan tv youtube channel has subs for ZYL parts. You can see them if you use the add subtitles trick.

1518253953.gif1518253605.gif THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH 1526973214.gif

• Like 2

20 hours ago, siobhanne said:

Hide contents

Unfortunately I don't like it that much : ( I don't know if it's based on some known story? Because in the beginning I needed a bit more exposition to care about the characters. And the whole thing is a bit too much dialogue and too little action, I feel like I would've enjoyed it more if it had less telling and more showing. And you need very good actors to carry off so much dialogue, unfortunately the guy is quite wooden and the girl didn't quite deliver in the final emotional scene (little September feels much more genuine). Or maybe I just don't care about love plots at all : D, sorry, I'm forever alone : p

But I look forward to his next works : ) He's so calm and supportive in the behind the scenes : )

Edit: Haha. Btw, https://www.zhihu.com/question/297370172 here you can read some fan reviews of the guy's performance and those make me wonder if I saw the same thing? 'This is the brother I want to see!'? Why? I mean, I understand he's a wooden figure and all, but is him just saying all the lines with the same voice, and same face and dancing a bit really that exciting that your hands shake? There were only a few moments where I was convinced by this guy. This kind of thing makes me question if I'm as delusional about Longge, but that can't be true, right? : D No offence to fans of this guy, work hard, learn hard, the road goes on.

I just finished the last episode of Phantacity and I think Director Laugh's concept 

Spoiler

is very unique and interesting. He is truly an amazing director because the way he presents his work and his concept really wow me...where does he come up with this stuff? It is like for some performance I watched it and enjoy it and that's it but he make me reminisce and think about the story after the performance...Anywho, as for the acting, sorry, I think the actor is pretty decent. Maybe I have a soft spot for him since I saw his previous works, but I agree that he is an actor that is on par in certain scenes and not conveying enough in others. Trust me, he already improved a lot here lol The problem with me here is the actress, I just don't feel anything, emotion wise from her...I guess I just don't like her acting...I am not saying she is bad but simply said she is just not my cup of tea lol I really don't see why she is sooooo popular...I can understand her character is popular but anywho, off topic... Anyway, I think from the way this first season is received, there is a huge possibly that there is a season two. Hope ZYL will be on it again lol 

47 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

I just finished the last episode of Phantacity and I think Director Laugh's concept 

Reveal hidden contents

is very unique and interesting. He is truly an amazing director because the way he presents his work and his concept really wow me...where does he come up with this stuff? It is like for some performance I watched it and enjoy it and that's it but he make me reminisce and think about the story after the performance...Anywho, as for the acting, sorry, I think the actor is pretty decent. Maybe I have a soft spot for him since I saw his previous works, but I agree that he is an actor that is on par in certain scenes and not conveying enough in others. Trust me, he already improved a lot here lol The problem with me here is the actress, I just don't feel anything, emotion wise from her...I guess I just don't like her acting...I am not saying she is bad but simply said she is just not my cup of tea lol I really don't see why she is sooooo popular...I can understand her character is popular but anywho, off topic... Anyway, I think from the way this first season is received, there is a huge possibly that there is a season two. Hope ZYL will be on it again lol 

Spoiler

I was more bothered by the guy than the girl. Except the ending, where she didn't really deliver a genuine emotion, imo. But throughout the piece, his role was more important, because it conveyed the conflict and had to undergo a change. She was just a stimulus, so it doesn't matter how she performs, if the other person responds well. But nothing out of this guy, 0, nada. And then it was weird how he's suddenly willing to sacrifice for her etc (I also saw other people writing this). So I can't say if you're blinded by your affection, but as someone who saw him for the first time he didn't make me want to see more of him. But I also didn't like how the whole  thing was structured, I just think stuff works better if you don't directly say corny things in dialogue but rather hint at them and let the viewers make the discoveries. That worked really well with Ugly. Then again I did say I'm allergic to some sentimental things.

@TheRedDragon About the Q&A of Restart, it was done by the staff (Weibo: 恩客) because he wanted to clear some rumors. It was not a formal Q&A session, so the original post was deleted after that. If you’re able to get on Weibo, you might find some discussions left about Restart from Enke. But I think we’ll get more info once ZYL begins shooting.

The ReFa press conference will be on 22nd in Shanghai. I think there’s another one for Paris L’Oreal on 24th in Chongqing. 

• Thanks 4

You know, i've been looking at pictures of ZYL and i'm reminded of what Baiyu said, he said ZYL gives off a veteran cadet (?) feel and i actually get what he means, he gives off a very retro feel, while he looks youthful, he has this deep wise expression that makes you feel like he's lived longer than he actually has, like he's from the 1950's but hasn't aged a day since, like an ancient vampire or something hahhaha! I don't know why i just had that thought while browsing through his tag on twitter and feel like sharing it with you guys haha.. 

• Like 3