Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

3 hours ago, siobhanne said:
  Hide contents

I was more bothered by the guy than the girl. Except the ending, where she didn't really deliver a genuine emotion, imo. But throughout the piece, his role was more important, because it conveyed the conflict and had to undergo a change. She was just a stimulus, so it doesn't matter how she performs, if the other person responds well. But nothing out of this guy, 0, nada. And then it was weird how he's suddenly willing to sacrifice for her etc (I also saw other people writing this). So I can't say if you're blinded by your affection, but as someone who saw him for the first time he didn't make me want to see more of him. But I also didn't like how the whole  thing was structured, I just think stuff works better if you don't directly say corny things in dialogue but rather hint at them and let the viewers make the discoveries. That worked really well with Ugly. Then again I did say I'm allergic to some sentimental things.

lol To be honest, I forced myself not to even compare this with Ugly because that is on a whole different level even though it is the same director. Even though Luo YunXi (the actor) is the same age as ZYL (I seriously can't believe that lol) I gave him much more of a leeway because he is not trained as an actor. He is trained in ballet for years and then transfer to singing and finally started his acting career pretty late. I am not trying to found excuses for him lol Maybe because my expectation is not that high? As for the corny dialogue, I agree with you 100% but I feel like they are trying to convey a more theater type of performance? But it doesn't really work that way...hence I said the concepts behind this story is great but the execution needs more work...

1 hour ago, biskotmeri said:

You know, i've been looking at pictures of ZYL and i'm reminded of what Baiyu said, he said ZYL gives off a veteran cadet (?) feel and i actually get what he means, he gives off a very retro feel, while he looks youthful, he has this deep wise expression that makes you feel like he's lived longer than he actually has, like he's from the 1950's but hasn't aged a day since, like an ancient vampire or something hahhaha! I don't know why i just had that thought while browsing through his tag on twitter and feel like sharing it with you guys haha.. 

Hahahahaha...I know exactly what you meant and what Bai Yu meant, he is way too mature/wise for someone his age. His face is ageless but he gave off a very ancient?wise presence and it felt like he is a old soul inside a youngster body lol Comparing him to other actors/stars in their 30s, he really stands out because he is very contradicting...in one way, the way he looks and his actions gave off a very innocent and young vide but in another way, the way he thinks and expresses himself is very wise and mature. And I think that is one of the reason why he attract soooo many fans because he have the look and skills but he doesn't have that overconfidence/arrogant/self-centered/playful/immaturity in some of the 'idol' that girls worship and he doesn't try to please his fans and make us like him. We just like him because he is him...no facade and dressing up needed...:) 

• Like 4

@BreezeC Yeah, it also gave me a theater feel. Very classical, two people on stage, not much else going on, just dialogue. But it's difficult to make that work within such a short time and within a musical. And you would need way better actors. and better dialogue to be honest. Short form is brutal.

The director recently forwarded that review that had the interpretation that @TheRedDragon posted just now, but he wrote something that google translate said was: 'No, no'. But the comments underneath were all affirming. So I got super confused whether he was accepting or rejecting the review. 

But for me the story of Ugly didn't have anything to do with the little girl losing the clown, so that review doesn't really speak to me. Rather the little girl in this work can be more representative of the clown for me, or the adult in all of us, who has regrets about lost innocence and missed opportunities. Anyway, hers was the only performance I enjoyed in this piece : p

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooooo!!! I am not accepting that explanation! Even though the director seems to agree, noooooooooooooo!!! Ugly was suppose to be an open ending... now it becomes a BE??? No!!! Although the director is brilliant in this regards, I can't accept the fact that the little girl 'lost' the clown. If that is true, I am going to add my own 'imagination' to this story and have the clown secretly appear in another role in the little girl life. Yes, the clown is gone but the gentleman is still there in the girl life acting in a different role, still caring for her. Since this story name is 'Reunite/Reunion', I am going to imagine that they did reunite again and know that this is the person that change my life. Hey, I can have my own interpretation and make myself happy lol :joy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Nooooooooooooooo!!! I am not accepting that explanation! Even though the director seems to agree, noooooooooooooo!!! Ugly was suppose to be an open ending... now it becomes a BE??? No!!! Although the director is brilliant in this regards, I can't accept the fact that the little girl 'lost' the clown. If that is true, I am going to add my own 'imagination' to this story and have the clown secretly appear in another role in the little girl life. Yes, the clown is gone but the gentleman is still there in the girl life acting in a different role, still caring for her. Since this story name is 'Reunite/Reunion', I am going to imagine that they did reunite again and know that this is the person that change my life. Hey, I can have my own interpretation and make myself happy lol :joy:

Yeah, in my mind I always thought that at the end... yes the little girl didn't recongnize the clown BUT... the clown, after the brief shock he gets from knowing that he isn't  just an invisible person but important for someone.... I always imagined that Chou has run after the little girl to explain to her that her clown friend that looked after her is actually him... and so the reunion of the two...

this is my imaginary after the end... sorry but it will always remain this... I have my own interpretation too ;):D

EDIT: I finished watching it AGAIN with all the eng subs.... I LOVE IT EVERY TIME and now finally understanding exactly all the BTS... made me fall in love with it once again and more... I ended up in tears more then once... I can't help myself... I'm very very emotional about this show and ZYL performance and bts that's it 7027799occhioni.gif

@siobhanne I want to say heartily thanks again to you for the subtitles 1518250840.gif

• Like 3

@katthy I also think so. And after the end the crew said they were waiting for him to smile and he said that the director told him not to so as not to be too similar to the first show, but it shows it was a happy ending.

But I think that show worked on multiple levels, the child could also represent the inner growth or past troubles of the clown, and this is the part which could've been in this show. Or could be an inner innocence/strength of the clown.

Just to be clear I didn't make the subs, I just thought maybe they'd be there and they were.

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404297186564283552 - here is some analysis of technical difficulty. I can at least appreciate that part : )

• Like 1

Hi, I'm the one who submitted the english subs for his part of PhantaCity. So glad that you found them. But I don't know whether they can finally be published or not. According to Youtube, "when a submission gets enough reviews, it'll be automatically approved — or it can be approved by the owner".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just saw this. Hehe, they're also saying tht the audience needs to supply the imagination. But the work needs to provide the spark for the imagination : )

So many of the Phantacity vids have subs now, I'm so happy.

Btw, remember when I made fun of Nivea promoting their mousse that it's mousse like and smells nice, and I said that I haven't found a non-moussey mousse yet so it's sort of pointless advertising? Well. Actually the shower mousse I use currently is not a mousse! It comes out liquid and then only when I rub it on my body it becomes a mousse. And it's actually super annoying in the shower because my hands are so tiny and then I need to put the cap back on and then I always spill some. So joke's on me. I should check if they sell it here, it's the birthplace of Nivea after all. Anyway. I'm glad I got to share this painful experience with everyone. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, siobhanne said:

@katthy I also think so. And after the end the crew said they were waiting for him to smile and he said that the director told him not to so as not to be too similar to the first show, but it shows it was a happy ending.

But I think that show worked on multiple levels, the child could also represent the inner growth or past troubles of the clown, and this is the part which could've been in this show. Or could be an inner innocence/strength of the clown.

yeah... to me it has been a pity that the end of the first show was similar to "Ugly" because... it would have been nice and reassuring to see Chou smile at the end... as if he finally understood of to be important for someone and also happy to have someone of whom to care about... but well... yes the sense of the show was delivered anyway :)

I don't know why but... this moment was one of those for which I've felt moved while I watched the short again yesterday... don't know... this trust toward the director, this professionality form ZYL... I saw him, I felt him so real...  I can't exactly explain it... but I ended up in tears...1518253956.png1518253604.gif

About the multiple levels... you're great with interpretations, the only one I thought about was just as if the little girl was somehow the representation of Chou's past... never thought of more levels! 2887666OKAsd.gif

11 hours ago, kamyzhu said:

Hi, I'm the one who submitted the english subs for his part of PhantaCity. So glad that you found them. But I don't know whether they can finally be published or not. According to Youtube, "when a submission gets enough reviews, it'll be automatically approved — or it can be approved by the owner".

huuuuuu I get it now, so THANKS TO YOU IMMENSELY, I'm really so grateful... you've been fantastic!!!1518253605.gif1523366164.gif

On 10/4/2018 at 12:28 PM, siobhanne said:

Yes, it is the video I guessed. Although I said there was nothing interesting, I don’t think most people, if not all, following this thread will agree with me. I translate most part of the video. The rest are checking the network connection, talking of weather in Beijing, the construction noise, the train passing by (fans were curious about the exact location where he was because of the train and which place he wants to travel. As expected fans won’t get the answers.). They also talked of video games. But I don’t play games so I am not able to translate that part. The other two people are his workmates. They helped read questions from fans and keep the live webcast moving. The lady is his agent. For the convenience of myself, I labeled them both as host (H) unless it is very important to differentiate.

From 3:00 onwards:

Z: Yes, I like photographing. 

Z: I am currently in Beijing but will leave tomorrow for the shooting of the Legend of Ming Lan.

H: Why haven’t you wore cap and face mask recently?

Z: I still wear them. I am not wearing them now because it is not polite to do so during a live webcast.

H: Director Zhu Shimao complimented you several times. Is there anything you would like to say to him?

Z: Director Mao is very nice to me. He is kind and easy to get along with. He is not like a director on site. He is like, emmm, he is like my

H: A kid

Z: ah? (puzzled, shocked face)

H: like a kid, he treats you like his own kid.

Z: Yeah, like the relationship between the elderly and younger generation in a family. He is considerate and approachable.

H: You played a photographer in Hu Yang’s Summer. Do you like photographing?

Z: I haven’t applied eyeliner. Of course, I don’t apply eyeliner.

Z: I like photographing. (laughing) I’ve finished my answer.

H:  Are you satisfied with any photos you have taken?

Z: (Distracted by the stuff around his face shown on the screen) What is this?

Z: What’s the question again?

H: Photographing

Z: oh, Photographing. I am afraid of two things the most. One is dancing, the other is photo shoot. I am always in the same posture. It gives photographers big headaches. I make them miserable no matter how excellent a photographer is.

H: How about yourself? Do you like any photos you have taken?

Z: myself?

H: Selfie or photos you have taken as a photographer

Z: Yes, I will show you when there is a chance.

H: The movie Eternal Wave will be released on Nov. 3. Could you talk about the role you played in it?

Z: I played an undercover agent in Eternal Wave. I disguised as a restaurant pianist. Aaron Kwok was my trainer.

H: (The character is) called Cen Zimo

Z: called Cen Zimo

H: Talking of dancing, you taught Aaron Kwok how to dance in Eternal Wave. As a newbie in dancing, could you tell us what was going on then and your feeling of teaching the Dancing King of Asia?

Z: He taught me before the shooting, then I taught him and Liying during the shooting. It’s quite funny. I could not make it if I don’t a have strong belief.

H: How long did it take you to practice the dance at the end of the movie (Hu Yang’s Summer)?

Z: Did you guys feel awkward when you were watching me dancing in Hu Yang’s Summer? I tried to tell myself it was not awkward. I tried to tell myself I was a dancer. But it seems I didn’t make it.

H: Will you attend entertainment show if there is a chance?

Z: Entertainment show? Sister Chan (his agent), will I attend entertainment show if there is a chance?

His agent: yes.

Z: She said yes. (showing his agent)

H: In Eternal Wave, you were wearing long hair, weren’t you?

Z: Yes, with hair extension. It is quite long. I also did photo shoot with it.  

H: Do you like the style?

Z: it’s OK. But it is hard to wash. I wore it for four months. It was quite painful every time I washed my hairs. I washed my hairs everyday because of the glue and it was hard to dry the hairs because of the hair extension.

H: They say you look nice with long hair.

Z: Really? It is the first time I wore hair extension. When it was removed four months later, I felt I lost a lot of hairs. I thought I would be bald.

Z: My hairlines? Because of the costume drama, my hairlines have receded a lot. Luckily it seems getting better recently.

H: Would like to be a director in the future?

Z: Currently I am focusing on acting. It is too early to think about it. It is the question to think about after I have some good roles and play some good characters.

Z: I also would like to open a hot pot restaurant. But I don’t have time. I am busy with filming.

H: Some fans say that you look nice with mustache. Could you wear it?

Z: Wear mustache? OK, when there is a chance, when I play a hard man.

H: Which type of hard man?

Z: No specific type. Depending on the character I run into. Just wait for an opportunity.

Z: After I said I would like to play a hard man last time, you guys left comments asking me not to. You guys said you objected to it, didn’t you?

H: When are you going to perform in a stage play?

Z: When I don’t have so many filming projects in a year. Actually I don’t want to have so many projects in a year. However, there were few opportunities in early years. You always tried to get any opportunities for various roles. Now it becomes better. There are more opportunities. When you read a good screenplay, you would feel regret if you give it up. Although I feel a little bit tired, I feel content.

H: A fan would like to watch you play a psycho.

Z: Play a psycho?  I will.

Z: It will take a very long time to shoot The Legend of Ming Lan. So I am reluctant to decide the next project now. I am focusing on the current project.

H: Do you prefer costume drama or contemporary drama?

Z: No preference. In this year, I have done costume drama, contemporary ... Is Guardian a contemporary drama?

H: More like a time travel drama.

Z: then Granting You a Dreamlike Life, which is Republic Era (turmoil period in the history of China, 1912 (end of Qing Dynasty) – 1949 (establish of PRC)). So I’ve tried all the types.

H: Did you watch the movie Hu Yang’s Summer?

Z: Yes. I watched the premiere in Shen Zhen.

H: How do you evaluate your performance? Do you think you have a good performance?

Z: Could you please not ask such a different question?  Do I have a good performance? I don’t know.

Z: It is easier (to play) in contemporary drama. The room for self-interpretation, is there more room or less room? (asking for help but no one is able to help him with this question). I don’t know. For contemporary drama, you have more freedom (to portray/interpret the character).

Z: I am not wearing cosmetic contact lens. I am wearing prescribed contact lens. (He is near-sighted and does not always wear his contact lens.)

Z: Yes, I do deep dive. I would like to have some time to go deep diving this year. There is a place I want to go. But I have been so busy and haven’t had a time. It’s OK. After I finish the project, I will have a lot of free time for deep diving.  

Z: How many abs do I have? Still only one pack. But I will have two pack abs soon.

Talking about video games

H: What are you drinking? Is it sour plum drink?

Z: No. It’s not sour plum drink. It is cola. Yes, I drink cola when I feel nervous. I don’t drink hot water. It is not good (for health to drink something cold). We should drink hot water. I drink cold water since I was a kid. It’s not a good for health.

H: Why do you get a teddy (bear dog) as your pet?

Z: There is no specific reason.

Z: Guardian should be released soon. It should be released in the beginning of (next) year. I suddenly realize that I have been running from one filming project to the next filming project and accumulated a lot of works this year. Those will be gradually released.

Z: Yes, it is my own voice in Guardian. Is it my own voice in Guardian (asking his agent)?

A: Yes

Z: I will try to dub myself for Granting You a Dreamlike Life. I am communicating with the director and the producer. Granting You a Dreamlike Life is not location sound recording. I will try to dub it without affecting (the process/schedule) of postproduction.

Z: If I am singing now, the passersby will think I have a mental health problem.

Z: Ok. I will post more on Weibo. I have posted more on Weibo recently, haven’t I?

Z: Yes, I intend to share more about my daily life on Weibo. But I am very untidy and scruffy in my daily life. My hairs are messy and I don’t shave. My clothes are …

Z: Do you want to see my mustache? OK. I will post (a picture of my) mustache on Weibo in the future.

Z: During filming, I shave before I leave for dressing room in the morning, and in the evening around 6-7 pm, I can see hair growing on my face. So I have to shave twice a day during filming. I’ve run into this inconvenience since roughly two years ago. It suggests I am mature.

H: Do you think He KaiXin (Royal Sister Return) and Hu Yang are similar?

Z: I have been asked whether those two roles are similar or what they are in common. Actually I don’t differentiate them on purpose. I don’t say to myself I must portray one role differently with the other. It depends on the character. Each character has his own growing path and his own past experiences. Therefore, each character is different. It might seem two characters are similar. But when you get into the roles, they are different.

H: Fans ask whether you could share more of yourself in a daily life on Weibo. They love to see it.

Z: I’ve said that I am too scruffy. 

H: You guys will stop being his fans (if he shares it).

Z: yeah, for sure will stop being my fans.

Z: I am getting old. Yes, it’s true. I am getting old.

Z: I will try to reduce cold drinks. I will try to get rid of the bad habit.  

Z: Awkward chat. Do you guys still think it’s an awkward chat? It seems I could not get rid of this label.

Z: Singing? Yes, I think there are chances. I will sing theme songs for some dramas I am in. I will try to dub myself because I think it is an important part of a character.

H: They are asking how the Lady of Luminosity is (his pet ant)

Z: I already set her free. I set all the ants free when I finish filming The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream.

Z: Yes, it is cool to ride Harley in Granting You a Dreamlike Life. This is the first time I ride a motorcycle. I am quite good at it in the end.  

Z: It will take a long time to shoot the Legend of Ming Lan. It will finish next March or April.

Z: I don’t want to bite my fingers. You guys have said my fingers do not look nice. However, I bite my nails subconsciously. I am not aware it when I bite my nails. When I look at them, they are already gone.

Z: It’s the end of the live webcast. Please support the movie Hu Yang’s Summer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 10/5/2018 at 2:49 AM, siobhanne said:

Based on his interview with esquire magazine, I think for the monkey role he was really dubious (=doubtful/hesitant/suspicious) at first, but since he had to do it, he and the director took it seriously.  why did he wear a loincloth (=skirt),

The word "loincloth" (nothing to do with the movie) reminds me Monkey King, one of the most popular characters in Chinese literature- Journey to the west.

In the interview of Zhu Yilong and Bai Yu in this video https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27020143, at roughly11:50, Zhu Yilong was asked to use gesture language to represent digit 9. After he did it, Bai Yu commented he should be more creative and suggested different postures. The posture he repeated is the typical posture of Monkey King in the drama of Journey to the West  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3KNpyKILHM&list=PLIj4BzSwQ-_sfc7l2xm1wQswAd5jqrrDS ). 

The cartoon figure in this video is from the classic Chinese Animation Movie Havoc (Uproar) in Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu0XosgxCyU) . That’s why Zhu Yilong reacted to Bai Yu’s posture by saying “ I will knock him(Bai Yu) down if I have the golden cudgel (the weapon of Monkey King).”

Just some pieces of culture context if someone is interested in it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, katthy said:

I'd like to bother you just with one last video.... https://www.weibo.com/6306582185/GCark7qxz?

I'm blushing of shame... but really this bts from "Letting you float like a dream" is too funny... expecially I'd love to know what ZYL says in the kitchen that makes bust everyone in laugh before the throwing flour game lol

Not sure whether someone has helped on this video. I haven't watched the drama and am lack of context. For the part you are especially curious: 

Zhu Yilong was asked by the guy to blow the flour (Is there a flour game in the drama?). Zhu Yilong was about to blow it and changed his mind in the last second. He was saying while he was walking to the guy “Am I stupid? If I blow it, it will fall all over my face (instead of hers)”. I guess he saw through the tricks and that made everyone laughing.

• Like 4

On October 20, 2018 at 11:02 AM, siobhanne said:

Yeah, it also gave me a theater feel. Very classical, two people on stage, not much else going on, just dialogue. But it's difficult to make that work within such a short time and within a musical. And you would need way better actors. and better dialogue to be honest. Short form is brutal.

The director recently forwarded that review that had the interpretation that

I feel the final part of the story (long dialogue between the girl and the guy) makes the suppose-to-be-a-masterpiece story falling into the ordinary, cli·ché category. The lines and the acting intend to be touching. However, I always feel this type of lines and acting, especially the acting, are too artificial (after taking into consideration of sort of exaggeration of theatrical effect/performance) and they immediately pull me out of the story every time I watch something like this. This story helps me get the answer for the question I have had since I watched Ugly: who came up with the idea for the ending of Ugly? The ending is so unique and makes the story top ranked in my list. Now I am 100% sure it is Zhu Yilong’s.

In my opinion, the story/acting of Meet (Reunion?) provides an additional example to demonstrate two things:

1. The great mindset of Zhu Yilong
  2. The extraordinary acting, especially voice acting, of Bai Yu in emotional scenes (He does stage play as well)

I draw the conclusion for my question based on two pieces of evidence. The other is from an interview of Zhu Yilong regarding the idea of Ugly. He said something like this (not exact words):

There might be someone who provides pivot assistance in our lives. However, we never know when that person will show up. So what’s the most important is to focusing on making ourselves strong no matter whether we will run into that person and no matter when that person will show up. 

Frankly speaking, the interpretation of Jiu Yue pulling back the clock which Wei Xiao agreed makes me feel the story ruins Ugly a little bit.

Thank you @TheRedDragon for the help on "absurd".

• Like 3

By the way, when I shared the fun fact, I forgot to mention that the original Chinese word for Beauty is used for female. Professor Shen is called 沈美人(Beauty Shen). Zhu Yilong is called 朱美丽 (Beauty Zhu).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, qjys said:

Not sure whether someone has helped on this video. I haven't watched the drama and am lack of context. For the part you are especially curious: 

Zhu Yilong was asked by the guy to blow the flour (Is there a flour game in the drama?). Zhu Yilong was about to blow it and changed his mind in the last second. He was saying while he was walking to the guy “Am I stupid? If I blow it, it will fall all over my face (instead of hers)”. I guess he saw through the tricks and that made everyone laughing.

@katthy I'll elaborate on qjys, yes, the director assistant? keep repeating for ZYL to blow the flour and ZYL realized that it will backfire to his face instead. To qjys, that is a scene where they are suppose to be playing around in the kitchen throwing flour at each other. (Visually that looks like fun but really??? I don't see the fun in having flour in my eyes, nose, ears, and hair lol) Also, ZYL continued to throw flour and said, "Do you know how much fun it is to have all the bullets (meaning unlimited supply of flour since the plate of flour is on his side)". Then An Yue Xi 'pretend' to have flour in her eyes and ask for tissue and sneaked over to ZYL's side and pushed him away. ZYL asked what she is doing but he already fell for her trick because she have all the bullets now. lol So adorable. Also for that watering the flower scene, it seems like ZYL was not aware of the fact that An Yue Xi would throw water at him, and that's why he looked surprised but  An Yue Xi said the director ask her to do it lol They seems to be having a lot of fun during filming :) Is it me or does it seems like the crew like to play prank on ZYL? Anyone remember the 'birthday' surprise Ady An gave ZYL? Poor boy... Think he is scarred for life :joy:

• LOL 1

@qjys I like your interpretation and agree. The climate of the story is the last dialogue between both actor and actress but they fell very short in delivering this. For theatrical type of performance, the way you use your voice is very important. Since you brought up voice acting, Bai Yu is absolutely amazing with his voice...I love it... That's why I felt most of the time that it is better to use real voice in drama than dubbing because your voice added another layer of acting and emphasize the emotion of the character. (Of course, this exclude those that can't speak mandarin or with heavy accents). Zhu Yi Long is also very good with using his voice to act, his only downside is that his voice seems to be at a higher pitch when he yells but when he use his deeper tone, I am doom :wub:

• Like 1

@qjys Thank you for all the translations, I wish I could like and thank each post! You're right, I found it interesting! : p

I think the director just likes to forward the different interpretations and to encourage the interpreting, not really saying that one interpretation is right. Because sometimes they can contradict a bit. So don't let it ruin Clown/Ugly for you. I also liked the ending of Clown/Ugly, but I think they probably collaborated on it. I think for this piece as well, the director might've had a different vision in his head. If he had more time or better actors they could've workshopped the dialogue to make the piece more impactful. I kind of lost interest already in the beginning. I think maybe it's more of a gender thing, but I'm not really interested in women who suddenly come in and talk nonsense with no context : p Not that I mind them, but I just have no interest to find out what they are on about. I think starting with more action would've pulled me in more. But also the ending didn't affect me emotionally. I felt Jieyue's acting was the most genuine. I think sometimes in a longer piece you can get away with weaker writing, because you're already connected to the characters, so you start to even long for cliches and romantic stuff. But in a short piece like this, you have very little time to make the audience care about the characters, so if it's all done by dialogue you really need to be fantastic. In that sense, a piece like Clown, with almost no dialogue, is easier, because you let the audience do the work, plus you can have corny dialogue in songs, without it being corny. And then the ending dialogue was very simple and effective. 

• Like 1