Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

3 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

This is so cute! :lol: Can someone please translate what he's saying?

https://twitter.com/GuardianZYL/status/1052397335110701056

I'm curious too, and plus there is this one ^^

https://www.weibo.com/1865441551/GEjxg65Qq?refer_flag=1001030103_

his smile is so overwhelming 1518250841.gif

I tried to translate what's the weibo said but... google translate is so pitiful 1518253947.gif

Weibo ZYL:

<<Sometimes, or when you look at a certain angle, the power of moral will be stronger than force, because it can make people self aware, driving people to live with no regrets.” A generation of a strong country, # model reading#

I am [at] Kuwomusic [at] Chinese youth news, read for everyone a passage from “A few stories from Mr. YeShengTao” written by ZhangZhongXing, let’s find our true self from within the words, find our dreams from the classics, and fall in love with reading during our beautiful youth.>>

• Like 1

@SiobhaanSorry for took so long.... I've been very busy lately..

Staff: There are some letters from your fans...
ZYL: OK
ZYL: So now I need to pick some letters and read them out loud?
(Started reading fans' letters)
ZYL: To ZYL, so happy to have a chance to write a letter to Longge. Hopefully Longge(Julaoshi) could see it. I hope I didn’t cause any troubles. Let me cheer you, from XXXXX(fan’s name)
ZYL: (While opening the letter)Aha, a little card 
ZYL: To Longge. Hello Longge, please forgive my bad handwriting … Actually, her handwriting is not bad at all (Showing the letter  in front of the camera )
ZYL: I am so lucky to be able to know you through Guardian, and to be able to understand you. I love Guardian so much, and I really love your portraying of Shen Wei. You caught the essence of Shen Wei and brought this character to live.  A few days ago I saw the video of you bowing to fans, I was on moved. Thanks for putting us in your heart, but at the same time I feel we don’t deserve your kindness, the only thing we can offer is our support, but sometimes our support even caused troubles to you. I feel our support won’t bring any real help to you. I just wish you can exert your full capacity and not letting us dragging you down.  To be honest, I’ve been torturing by my job lately but being one of your fans have given me so much strength, being able to see you made my day.  You are doing your due diligence and focusing on your own career every day, and I feel I should learn from you, wish me good luck!

ZYL: (Took a little chip from the envelop ) What’s this? A fat version of Bai Yu?
ZYL: Wow (Started reading a very poetic letter and I am unable to translate it to a poem, just the rough meaning). 
As the days and nights went by, 
We have been walking side by side, 
Solute to the most beautiful summer encounter.
I look at the sky at the early bright
I look at the cloud at the sunset
Missing you while I am walking
Missing you while I am sitting 

Longge, go forward!

Butterflies filled my chest at first sight 

You have prepared yourself for 10 years 
And a bright future is waiting for you

ZYL: (Showing both cards in front of the camera  whiling smiling)Good painting as well 

Lyric of the Guardian’s promoting song 时间飞行(time-of-flight;), Sang by ZYL and BY)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Youku VIP Q&A with Zhu Yilong  | ZYL answered a selected few questions from the fans.

Q:If hot pot and dumplings (Xiao Long Bao) fall into the water at the same time, which one will teacher Zhu save first?

朱一龙:If the hotpot falls in the water it would lose all its soup. So I guess I’ll have to save the dumplings (Xiao Long Bao).

Q:Have you finished the book sent by Uncle three? (The author of ‘The lost Tombs’ series)

朱一龙:Not yet, there’s so many of them.

Q:Do you like to play PC games?

朱一龙:I don’t play single player games as much now, Recently, I don’t have time to play computer games.

Q:What if your chosen profession and your hobbies are inconsistent?

朱一龙:This is a very classic question. Should You choose a job that you like or should you to choose a job that can sustain your life. But I’m not in any position to comment on it, since I like my occupation as an actor. I like it very much and I can support myself. If you stand in my position, choose your favorite job if your conditions permit.

translation source: Zhu Yilong's Shrine

@yhl0802 wow thank you very very much!!!! 1518250840.gif
it's always so fascinating watching and hearing him read... and I can tell by his smile that he's quite proud and happy of his Xiao Long Bao, the words that they wrote on these letters are so nice!!!! 1518253604.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy to find this thread. Long Ge will have two brand events on 18 (Lenovo new phone launch) and 22 Oct. So he will enter the mountain at the end of this month, is it right?

Has anyone read Lost Tomb restart yet? I read some spoilers that Wu Xie in this chapter suffered from disease, so he would be skinny, only 50 kg. So worried for him :( Hope that this drama will become his career breakthrough. I feel so sorry for ZYL's role in the drama Letting You Float Like a Dream. Although his performance was good (as usual), the plot was uninteresting.

With Zhao Liying's marriage announcement, hope that the Stoty of MingLan will be released soon even though Qi Heng will not appear much. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ohsammy219 said:

So happy to find this thread. Long Ge will have two brand events on 18 (Lenovo new phone launch) and 22 Oct. So he will enter the mountain at the end of this month, is it right?

Has anyone read Lost Tomb restart yet? I read some spoilers that Wu Xie in this chapter suffered from disease, so he would be skinny, only 50 kg. So worried for him :( Hope that this drama will become his career breakthrough. I feel so sorry for ZYL's role in the drama Letting You Float Like a Dream. Although his performance was good (as usual), the plot was uninteresting.

With Zhao Liying's marriage announcement, hope that the Stoty of MingLan will be released soon even though Qi Heng will not appear much. 

The TV version of Restart will change from the novel. I heard that they will keep Wu Xie healthy, which is different from the novel. The novel is a very short one, but the TV series will have 72 episodes. Besides, a staff who works for Uncle Three (author of Tomb Notes) did an online Q&A yesterday. It is said that Wu Xie won’t be very skinny. They were worried about ZYL when he lost a lot of weight recently. 

There was also a post recruiting doubles for the actors of Restart a month ago. And they required someone that’s 62KG. I think that’s too skinny for an 180cm man. I do hope he will gain some weight for Wu Xie.

As for the Story of Minglan, I heard it will be aired in late December or early January next year. But nothing is settled officially now.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, siobhanne said:

https://liveclub.lenovo.com.cn/

There's a live event starting now.

Thanks, I tried this morning but my connection was really bad... the video were stopping any sec... I had to give up
sigh... :cold_sweat:

This is last one from Lenovo weibo

8248ffd0ly1fwcdthxomlj21400u0wgg.jpg

video dell'evento:
  • Like 2

Off topic, but can someone please tell me how to embed a tweet? I copied the embedded twitter link and pasted it in the 'code' thingy, but it doesn't work. It keeps telling me that the value I entered includes a character that is not allowed :wacko:

On a side note, I'm really happy to see ZYL after quite some time, he's looking precious as usual :heart: , and not too thin in my opinion. I hope he got his much needed rest, and plenty of it, before going into the mountains for filming. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

Off topic, but can someone please tell me how to embed a tweet? I copied the embedded twitter link and pasted it in the 'code' thingy, but it doesn't work. It keeps telling me that the value I entered includes a character that is not allowed :wacko:

On a side note, I'm really happy to see ZYL after quite some time, he's looking precious as usual :heart: , and not too thin in my opinion. I hope he got his much needed rest, and plenty of it, before going into the mountains for filming. 

Hi Biskotmeri! Don't use embed feature just paste the link and wait a few moments, it will embed itself, same with instagram and youtube. eg: https://twitter.com/CN_gummyB86/status/1052863838884745217

ZYL seems thinner than his previous photo update. Maybe the undressing is stressful:phew:

22 hours ago, paopaolong said:

The TV version of Restart will change from the novel. I heard that they will keep Wu Xie healthy, which is different from the novel. The novel is a very short one, but the TV series will have 72 episodes. Besides, a staff who works for Uncle Three (author of Tomb Notes) did an online Q&A yesterday. It is said that Wu Xie won’t be very skinny. They were worried about ZYL when he lost a lot of weight recently. 

There was also a post recruiting doubles for the actors of Restart a month ago. And they required someone that’s 62KG. I think that’s too skinny for an 180cm man. I do hope he will gain some weight for Wu Xie.

As for the Story of Minglan, I heard it will be aired in late December or early January next year. But nothing is settled officially now.

Hi! Paopaolong. Thank you for the info. It is really good to know that ZYL will be healthy. Can you please share the link for Q&A?

You can also follow this topic and post any new info you may find. Many of us don't know what is going on on weibo.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/426580-upcoming-mainland-chinese-web-drama-2019-tomb-notes-restart-盗墓笔记重启/

On 10/17/2018 at 2:42 PM, ohsammy219 said:

About the drama,  Letting You Float Like a Dream, I read that it has been re-edited to put back certain scenes of ZYL that were edited out. Now the story seems a bit more coherent. The fans were very vocal about his lack of scenes. Also about Restart, major part of it is going to be based on the comics from what I know. The author is still writing for the next seasons.

• Like 2

I installed the Super fans apps, which notifies me when ZYL is online, posts microblogging or replies/comments on someone’s posts. This afternoon, during the Lenovo event, the apps sent me numerous notifications on ZYL’s following other accounts. I’ve just known the reason. It is because he used the new phone to sign in his weibo acc and weibo has the automatic follow function that made ZYL accidentally follow many unknown accounts . Poor him. He had to spend much time online unfollowing these accounts. I also had the same problems, the automatic function made me follow nearly 100 strange acc

In the Lenovo event, ZYL felt all love and support from Xiao Long Bao. His fans scream his name alot. And he said that he hoped everyone could become the idol of themselves and make themselves stronger . This is exactly why I admire and respect him. His passion, effort and positive energy motivates me a lot.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@ohsammy219 haha, poor him. I don't know why weibo does such random things. I have blocked exactly 2 accounts, both sina/weibo official bots that kept sending me pointless messages I didn't want. 

That super fan thing sounds a bit much. I think he should at least be able to be online and lurk without anyone knowing. But I know china has a different relationship with privacy than my culture. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, siobhanne said:

Are the photos they showed ones he took? They look gorgeous, I'm so proud of his progress : D 

Yes, he said he took those photos on his Australia trip. He said it was his first time in Sydney, first time going to Paris Fashion Week, and first time spending 24 hours on a plane.

Haha, the poor soul looks so awkward and precious when the hostess keeps calling him handsome and "a male god." She asked him something like "Are you pleased with how handsome you look in your selfie picture?" (she's trying to get him to say something about how fantastic the phone's camera capabilities are) and he goes "ummm, the picture is just okay, I look okay I guess..." LOL, he's too honest and self-deprecating.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, surreality51 said:

Yes, he said he took those photos on his Australia trip. He said it was his first time in Sydney, first time going to Paris Fashion Week, and first time spending 24 hours on a plane.

Haha, the poor soul looks so awkward and precious when the hostess keeps calling him handsome and "a male god." She asked him something like "Are you pleased with how handsome you look in your selfie picture?" (she's trying to get him to say something about how fantastic the phone's camera capabilities are) and he goes "ummm, the picture is just okay, I look okay I guess..." LOL, he's too honest and self-deprecating.

Thanks for the clarifications and... to have explained to me that moment where ZYL seems so embarrassed during the press... now I got it, but I mean.. .what kind of silly question the hostess did... he's too polite to admit it even if he clearly knows that he is "a male god" LOLOL :P:D

5 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

Because @katthy likes long haired ZYL:P

ohhh sweet.... thank you very much to have thought to me... I saw this afternoon the video on weibo... I freaked out...I've been waiting for some videos from this brand, ever since those long hair photos that I love so much of him had been released by Schwarzkipf
Those long hair really drive me crazy... he's so freaking handsome and sexy to me... Sometimes I regret that he has cut his beautiful long hair but....  I love him anyway, I can't help myself! LOLOL  :P:heart:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

About the drama,  Letting You Float Like a Dream, I read that it has been re-edited to put back certain scenes of ZYL that were edited out. Now the story seems a bit more coherent. The fans were very vocal about his lack of scenes.

I am soooo happy to hear that!!! Mi want more LFS lol Do you know is the re-edited already done? Is it on youku yet? Would youtube upload it as well? Sorry for bombarding you with questions lol

@katthy You are not the only one!!! I like him in long hair too! I think he looks very sexy to me :wub:

Btw, I love all his latest photos but I don't know why I kind of miss his 10 years old pimple :D

• Like 2

Hey, the silent reader here :D

Feeling grateful I found this thread. Thanks for the links. Thanks for the informations.

For the first time I'm so captivated by someone's act (Zhu Yilong).. His eyes really captures my heart ^^

Just come to say hello to you guys. Sorry for the english.

• Like 5

After retiring from MV making for 3 years I finally completed another MV dedicated to Zhu Yi Long's Luo Fu Sheng in Granting You a Dreamlike Life!!! I forgot how much work this is... but for him...it is worth it! lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2