Quantcast
siobhanne

Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

3 hours ago, katthy said:

Thanks for the update @TheRedDragon  1523366164.gif

I mean... He’s incredible, it's amazing the way he can bring out the sexier and charming man that is in him in front of the camera to then… go back to be the shy and reserved man that he usually is (not that he isn't sexy and charming usually eh! I'm not saying that LOL )… SO FASCINATING!!!!! :heart:

Friends... any help to understand what he's saying? 1518254691.gif

He did say that he is a boring person, so he doesn’t want his fans know about his private life, but rather focusing on his works.  I totally understand what you mean.  Some people do look sexy and confident when they’re working.  It is like they’re using all their energy for work, once they’re done, they’re drained.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, usagi0 said:

He did say that he is a boring person, so he doesn’t want his fans know about his private life, but rather focusing on his works.  I totally understand what you mean.  Some people do look sexy and confident when they’re working.  It is like they’re using all their energy for work, once they’re done, they’re drained.  

sigh... we know he wants us to focusing on his works... BUT... we just like to know a bit more about him...
just a little.... timid reserved man... sigh :P

4 hours ago, Sherry Chow said:

The new commercial Ad of Weiquan yogurt, I love it very much!

his soft smile is... heart-warming :heart:

but also a killing weapon for a poor weak soul like me... LOL :sweatingbullets::P

FMV by  格子控女生
from the Phillippe Parreno LV expo in Beijing  September 26th
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@katthy the text version of that VogueMe interview was posted by @TheRedDragonon the previous page. That English translation is not accurate enough, but it conveys most of what he said. 

Latest news: Lenovo just confirmed that ZYL would attend its new product introduction conference on October 18th. It’ll be the first time he appears without that “thousand-year-old pimple” hopefully. Lol

• Like 3

Zhu Yilong's "Mr. Esquire" interview: I have no time to be puff up/be egoistic

Sept.12/18

In the mid-summer of 2018, an online drama brought joy and emotion to the audience and numerous fans throughout the summer who were reluctant to leave even after it finished.

The path filled with flowers Zhu Yilong walks without any guide or direction for the first time.

OI005aNCFV7wKK6F3oIeeXziaianOAVnxggsxf3H

Facing the swarming microphone, the young actor returned to listen carefully and thinking without any exception. The gentle expression in the eyebrows made silence become a point of view. The newcomers in the live broadcast, who seem to have nowhere to put their hands and feet, turned into a wise and mature workplace craftsman when the topic changed to the professional and experience of the performance: talking about the years ahead, easy and calm, no complaints and no regrets; talking about the cause and the direction of the future, the courage of the Aries fire reveals the solidity and order of a monk.

Ten years of filming, how many words have been read, how many characters have been tried, how many episodes the slow-tempered character has been incorporated into, and how many paragraphs that are not their own, and the soul of the character is portrayed day by day with the body of the actor. It became Zhu Yilong who used his eyes, used the spirit, used muscles, and used his blood to play. He unpacked the layers of wrapping paper and finally saw the gift of thirty.

The future ahead can carry the blessings and expectations of countless people. Zhu Yilong, who finally appeared in front of the world, never stopped, and carefully selected the next time he met with you through a script.

ESQ: At what time did you see that you were popular?

Zhu Yilong: I have been filming, so there is no obvious feeling. Until I went to the "Happy Camp", I was scared when I entered the airport. There were too many people and the police were dispatched.

ESQ: Fans boast that "you are not bad, script is bad", how do you think that the script is not perfect?

Zhu Yilong: In fact, over the years, my endurance has become good. When the script is not good or there are logical problems, you should be able to play with your character line and straighten out the lines, or you can't really play it.

OI005aNCFV7wKK6F3oIeeXziaianOAVnxg2yp7EQ

ESQ: What do you think of the previous experience?

Zhu Yilong: How many good movies can you have in a year?

So the public can relish it, the industry has taken a good leap, is the performance level and director level high?
Calculating carefully, it is pretty good. There are fewer characters that can be played in so few good plays. That said, if the actor has been acting, chances of playing a character you like are even smaller. Unless someone says that I don’t take the role I don’t like and they don't shoot, OK? I’ve been filming for nearly a decade. since graduation. How can you perform well only when you really get a good show? Probably I could have played "The Soul of the Town/Guardian" earlier too.
But it certainly wouldn't have the effect of the present.

ESQ: Ask a question to poke, what was your creative desire in the year when you played the monkey?

Zhu Yilong: I initially started to resist, a savage, how do you play it? When I first started watching, I also felt that the character story needs to be reconsidered. But I have a very good relationship with the director of the show. We reached a consensus: it is also very good to play it seriously. In fact, it was also a very serious play for us.

ESQ: What kind of experience did this incidence bring to you?

Zhu Yilong: The actor really needs this, it enhances your resilience. You will encounter various problems later, is it difficult? It's really not difficult, so I took it when I was unreasonable. Now I have encountered problems with logic and scripts. It must be much better than before. You have a solution. Your mentality will be much better, and you won't be retired because of some small difficulties and small troubles.

ESQ: So far, which scenes or roles have played a key role in your performance method and performance style?

Zhu Yilong: I have three plays in my impression, "Family Banquet", "Emotional Three Life" and "Knowledge". First of all, the "family feast" Feng Douzi has a really big gap from me. He doesn't go to school, he wants to make money, and he sells a house in a pyramid scheme. He is a mixed bag. I had only graduated for one year before the performance. I am very glad to have played such a role after graduation. If I have been playing a cold, emotionless role, I wouldn't have an estimate. When I played "Emotional Three Life", I was not confident in my heart, because the lines were particularly small. Just when the time there was all screaming, no expression, who didn't like to have a lively and vivid performance? But the game in the script is a face, ice face, the role is positioned there, what do you say?

ESQ: At this time, you have to display your inner/psychological drama...

Zhu Yilong: Yes, but then you may not be able to understand the aesthetic. While I take the side of head and heart with zeal, always discussing with the director, 
finally, I was not going to show through large facial expression, but I tried to put his inner feelings to the extreme to do. For example, extreme hate love extreme,
I make his love and hate more distinct.

ESQ: What is the impact of Minglan?

Zhu Yilong: Actually, I made an attempt in "Minglan," that is, "not manufactured." In the past, when I was filming, I had to make the logic of the characters very smooth. I was very prepared in the early stage, and I had my own ideas and inertia. However, there are not so many scenes with Qi Zhiheng in the "Minglan". The director is controlling the whole pace. You don't know what kind of temperament the whole TV series will show at the end. You can't just follow your own pace.

ESQ: What kind of experience did this experience bring to you?

Zhu Yilong: I didn't do this homework very much. When I first started shooting, I would talk to the director a little more every time I went to the scene. I was always asking Zhou Gui (director Zhang Kaizhou) "How do you understand Qi Heng?" He is very thoughtful and I adjust to what he wants. He is not a kind person with Qi Heng. If he looks for more objectivity, I will adjust to what he wants. The more I shoot later, the more I remind myself to let go of my mind.

OI005aNCFV7wKK6F3oIeeXziaianOAVnxgVzIH07

ESQ: What do you think about the relationship between idol good looks and powerful acting?

Zhu Yilong: First of all, I think that it should not be a contradictory relationship. There is no necessary connection between good looks and acting. It's just that some types of movies require actors to look good, otherwise the audience will not believe that you are the character. In film and television works, the image can really help the actor to improve the personal charm of the character, but it depends on how you use it. You can't play a person who makes the audience feel that you are saying "I am handsome" every day.

ESQ: Did you play the drama "The Devil Comes"?

Zhu Yilong: Right! I play ErBozi, the lines are all Tangshan dialects."I have a mouth, just follow my mom, she is not strict." The previous edition was played by Huang Yi, and the students of our class especially liked Jiang Wen, and they got a new version.

ESQ: Are you not a class with Jiang Wen? He is more open than you.

Zhu Yilong: It’s quite a class. Zhang Yang is very self-confident. If you have a very successful work, you took a photo of "Sunny Days". What you say is based on the work, your idea is right, you have to express yourself more, you only have to be publicised. If you don't have this enthusiasm, you will be unassuming, and if you are ignorant, who will recognise you, right?

ESQ: In the performance, have you ever dared to take risks and have no scruples?

Zhu Yilong: I have been taking risks all the time, but there is no scruples. On the contrary, when I was filming in the early days, I was more courageous. I felt that no one was watching a small movie broadcast on TV in the middle of the night. I dare to try anything about the performance.

ESQ: You have accumulated some performance methods now, such as the while injured, to swallow the blood plasma to the throat and then smash it out, and the while acting you stuffed stones in your shoes. Why not use smart methods instead? For example, feel a few days first rehearse, take out the stone when acting?

Zhu Yilong: I don't think there is any way to make a chance to perform. Of course, I can be smarter, but I have seen interviews and autobiographies of many foreign actors. I have not achieved their true immersive performances. I am eager for such performances. Maybe the damage to yourself will be bigger, but I think that at least you have a work to be so immersed in the role is interesting. Or what did you shoot for a lifetime? It’s all tricks, it’s all “I’m smart,” what’s the use.

ESQ: You have also played a lot of big-contrast roles. Looking back, will you be shocked by yourself? Is there a sense of accomplishment?

Zhu Yilong: To be honest, those are really not good enough, too rough, these shaped characters are still a little superficial. Actors can play a variety of emotions, various roles, but are you really going deep? It is still very far away. In fact, no actor can play this role today,  play that role tomorrow, it is conditional, you need to take the time to experience his life.

OI005aNCFV7wKK6F3oIeeXziaianOAVnxgJXkVKM

ESQ: Have you been so conscious since childhood?

Zhu Yilong: I don't know. Looking back now, it may be related to my dad. My dad especially likes to tell me about life and reason. When I was 13 years old, my dad took me to the snow and began to tell me, "How people have been through for a lifetime." My dad is a kind father. He has never beaten me and hit me. If my dad is in a good mood today, he will pick me up after school and take me to play the game. My mom will chase it out and take me back. My mom is really pretty, strict.

ESQ: Parents treating you, their style is quite inconsistent.

Zhu Yilong: Yes, when I was young, I looked better than now. I had very light coloured hair and the eyes were big. My mom liked to give me a little ponytails, rub red nail polish, wear a little skirt or something. My dad used to practice Sanda. He officially had a temper, and then I was thrown into the Sanda team to fight boxing. As with regards to masculinity, I think that the parents’ education will really affect the children.

ESQ: You said that life likes to be simpler, but the characters like to be more complicated. Why?

Zhu Yilong: Lazy (laughs), every day is so complicated, I think so much, get tired. The life I like is the simpler the better, the people who live it are simpler, and the things they do are simpler. For the characters, I still like complex and hierarchical. I don't want to play a character that can be guessed from the first episode to what his last episode is.

ESQ: Some people say that your being actor was quite untimely.

Zhu Yilong: When we graduated, we turned on the TV. The main characters in it are Sun Honglei, the teacher, and Zhang Jiayi. We played the son and played the younger brother. You want to play some complicated characters, people with big conflicts, no chance, no qualifications. When we are slowly moving from 20 to 30, and finally can play the role we always want to play, now everyone likes the very tender and young actors, we seem to have missed the point.

ESQ: You were wronged?

Zhu Yilong: Fortunately, I don't think much about it. I am neither a fresh meat nor an old cadre. If I can't play the role I want to play, then I will shoot something else, anyway, the monkeys are played, what else can't be played, right?

"Reward is true love."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

@朱一龙

This autumn, the most beautiful aurora purple has a voice, #电话来了# , do you pick it up?

http://n.miaopai.com/media/v0g5-ETR-SzsNMeCW-l-npz06lMFzGPA.htm

@朱一龙工作室

a16e4a8fly1fw5eruaehpj20u0190goj.jpg

Baiyu did an MV for Nivea 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqrDB2gs8E4

00740cadly1fw5jmvta2jj31470qse81.jpg

China TV Good Actor List

15393362616776fa1b9a9061539336328817cfa11af414

Powerstar List

006R83WAgy1fw5kx11f0vj30yi1pchaq.jpg

Top Artist active fans List

nil.jpg

Lenovo

Sales for Customised Z5 begin today

d2cf4f75gy1fw5doe7xmhg20f00qoqvb.gif

58a2adcaly1fw55qeae86j21b91yvqv5.jpg

006Py2K6ly1fw5ig77trwj30k30zotua.jpg

006B2MxMly1fw5favyx8jj30u01nq1ky.jpg  

006-B2-Mx-Mly1fw5fawpwrnj30u01nt1ky.jpg

006B2MxMly1fw5fay485vj30u01np1ky.jpg  

006-B2-Mx-Mly1fw5fb0jen5j30u01nw4qq.jpg

006B2MxMly1fw5fb1714bj30u01nm1ky.jpg  

006B2MxMly1fw5fb2ejdzj30u01nv1ky.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFp6UYGnq?fid=1034:4294274464845209 (pretty)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFpAmL1oq?fid=1034:4294301480643848  (good quality)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFpYUJxQj?fid=1034:4294323978882448 (watch at your own risk)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFp5cz3X3?fid=1034:4294272938365700 (fans are very excited, not for the phone:tounge_xd:)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFpXNvGun?fid=1034:4294322959660674 (for @siobhanne)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg1OTAzMDE2NA==.html (interview)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFnEFs0Cz?fid=1034:4294191841262965 (thermos compile)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFot6j3zY?fid=1034:4294022928496804 (thermos Capricorn)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFqLE6b5K?fid=1034:4294368631166109(Lenovo Phone Custom Preview)

63ed1431gy1fw5dclld5lj22o03k0hdv.jpg

63ed1431gy1fw5ddg1m7zj20qo0zkn2t.jpg

Why does this look so cosy? Ready to relax on a cold night.

Food? check..Blanket? check...Phone? check.....Zhu Yi Long? DEFINITELY CHECK!!:love:

687327cegy1fw580ea3i1j217c1lswld.jpg

93b6655ely1fw5ekzyceag20a80a81kz.gif

• Like 5

3 hours ago, paopaolong said:

Latest news: Lenovo just confirmed that ZYL would attend its new product introduction conference on October 18th. It’ll be the first time he appears without that “thousand-year-old pimple” hopefully. Lol

:smiley: 

I heard he's gonna start filming Tomb Notes tomorrow, I hope we get some sneak peeks :lol:

I'm so excited to see him as WuXie, and yes, looking forward to seeing him without the "thousand-year-old pimple" as well, although I think not much will change, they usually edit out the pimple anyway, haha, but I'm happy that he'll finally be rid of it :wub:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, biskotmeri said:

:smiley: 

I heard he's gonna start filming Tomb Notes tomorrow, I hope we get some sneak peeks :lol:

I'm so excited to see him as WuXie, and yes, looking forward to seeing him without the "thousand-year-old pimple" as well, although I think not much will change, they usually edit out the pimple anyway, haha, but I'm happy that he'll finally be rid of it :wub:

Although the Tomb Notes has already started filming, ZYL and other leading roles haven’t  join the crew yet. I think he’s still recovering, and at the same time preparing for Wu Xie. Some say he will start shooting after 19th, but others say not until November. There’s no official announcement yet, but certainly not tomorrow.

Besides, ReFa just announced him as the spokesperson in the Asia-Pacific region. And he’s gonna attend their product conference on 22nd. I do hope that he will show up a little before he start filming Tomb Notes Restart. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@TheRedDragon Hahaha. I see the pictures but I don't understand. What is that thing? 

Hahahaha. Apparently it's a face massager, okay. Yeah. I can say with confidence that at most it will temporarily improve circulation in the area (if you notice flushing), so that can be very generously interpreted as improving the inflow of nutrients and outflow of waste products (so does slapping your face to be fair). It will not slim or tone or whatnot. Actually, in our bodies, if you apply force to a structure and it remodels in response to that, it will remodel to resist that force (think bones). So I would rather believe that those face trimming masks that look uncomfortable as hell are making your face larger (which they're not), rather than making them more slender (which they definitely aren't). Unless you wear them so much that you get muscle atrophy from disuse, like people do by injecting botulism toxin (botox). 

I'm not interested in any massagers unless they're for the shoulders or clitoris. 

• LOL 2

Guardian trailer for South Korea. Broadcast begins from November 3, 2018 at 10:00pm.

https://tv.naver.com/v/4252485

Check the links

http://zhtv.tving.com/zhtv

https://twitter.com/cjzhtv

https://www.facebook.com/zhtvchannel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6vq4Xc6DOAH2fckG-oBTA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since it is a bit quiet I decided to post some old pics lol I really love this pairing in The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream, there is just sooo much chemistry behind the scene interaction during their filming and ZYL looks like a sweet boyfriend during this period...off-the-chart boyfriend vibe lol Unfortunately, both of them are second leads so I don't expect their characters will be too likable...ZYL did say that his character is pretty flawed which interested him. I still remember when they both were announced for this drama (2 years ago when I don't even know who is ZYL but was happy for Song Yi) fans were extremely happy because both ZYL and Song Yi is very underrated at that time but unfortunately, it was later announced that they are both not the lead :( Anywho, I am still a little bit angry with ZH (Producer/Male lead) on this lol Although the Korean ban is lift, who knows when this will air... 

4cf3123ely1ftvrk8dngdj21kw2dcb2a.jpg

542baaf9-7e8d-49ff-a4ec-f7fdda71c144.jpg

5f034df1jw1f1rm0fx902j20qo0zk407.jpg

5f034df1jw1f1rm0gnjduj20qo0zk0uh.jpg

u=594666579,2404377100&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

20180614095527710.jpg

2308-1PG2160539.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

t016dbeb56bc2a99880.bmp?size=690x366

006eCFxhgw1f4g3y9czy6j30zk0qo45r.jpg

• Like 3

@朱一龙

Hello everyone, I am Zhu Yilong. I joined the Communist Youth League Central with @ Sina Weibo co-sponsored #me and my hometown# activities. If you go to my hometown in Hubei, don't forget to have a cup of Enshi Yulu. The tea soup is clear and light, the wine is mellow in the mouth, it can sweep away the fatigue of the day. Please join me and help in tackling poverty, #watch my hometown in Hubei#

5f034df1ly1fw6ieywbkpj20u01h91kx.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFuQFOhtS?fid=1034:4294452173312291 (Thermos)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFymSuJmL?fid=1034:4294800330142262 (Weichuan)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFyD7gWAq?fid=1034:4294815202880811 (Refa reply)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFxbqT7JL?fid=1034:4294733065830675 (Refa)

@China Public Welfare Index

Starlight Public Welfare List (2018.09.01-2018.09.07) TOP10 is officially released.

a.jpg

007d1OsXly1fw4qffd1e0j316622z7wh.jpg

be9c7255ly1fw5eb93z87j20qo140gur.jpg

671bab3aly1fw6l34tz3uj221k15ce84.jpg

005AKVSEly1fupu0gukqbg30p00e27wo.gif

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I really love this pairing in The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream, there is just sooo much chemistry behind the scene interaction during their filming and ZYL looks like a sweet boyfriend during this period...off-the-chart boyfriend vibe lol

all right... since you mentioned it... this is a 2016 serie right? I would like to know what happened since it wasn't been aired anymore... I read something about a ban... anyone knows? 1518250971.gif

15 minutes ago, katthy said:

all right... since you mentioned it... this is a 2016 serie right? I would like to know what happened since it wasn't been aired anymore... I read something about a ban... anyone knows? 1518250971.gif

Yes, there was a time in China where Korean stars, K-pop is very popular and a lot of drama used korean actors/actresses to hype up their drama and Zhang Han (the producer and male lead in this drama) invested in like 3 different dramas with all korean actress as female lead. Then China banned all drama with korean actors/actresses in it (I do not recall all the details) so it can't air anymore. It is kind of funny because for one of the drama he actually have to cut out all the korean actress's scenes in order to air it (I guess whatever work) but for The Rhapsody of a Summer Dream it is impossible to do that since the female lead is the central character and have interactions/relationships with all the other three leads so the drama is just sitting on the shelf. I heard the Korean ban is finally lifted but who knows when it will air...hopefully not far away :) 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Then China banned all drama with korean actors/actresses in it (I do not recall all the details) so it can't air anymore. 

It was nominally over a planned anti-missile system that USA and South Korea were planning, but I doubt that's the real reason. The system was in defense against North Korea, and China's relations with North Korea are actually fairly cool and they only support them when it's convenient for them. A big part of being against THAAD is resisting increasing US influence in the region and signaling that in case you forgot, we are the local superpower. But all the entertainment and tourism bans were basically opportunistic, in my opinion.A lot of Korean idols and popular actors were earning a lot of money in Chinese TV series, plus Korean idols were also earning a lot of money with concerts and events. Basically local idols weren't even as big. I think they probably wanted to stop that trend and chose a convenient excuse. South Korea has since elected a more leftist president (and USA has elected an idiot), plus the ban has been effective in helping local idols to gain footing with the audience, so it was time to lift it. Anyway, it was a great excuse because it's impossible for Chinese people to show much dissatisfaction against such a reason, in my opinion, because it's tied in with national defense and the concept of saving face (you can present these defensive anti-missile programs as being also against China and disrespecting them as if they plan to attack, standard propaganda). 

In any case I don't think we need to be upset at the producers. It was really common practice at the time, and I think they at least filmed it with the intention of showing it. Of course, the longer it sits on the shelf the more outdated it will be once it does come out. Like Princess is back, what sort of brain malfunction led to ZYL's suits in that show, and the female lead's chicken costume, remains a mystery. 

If we're not banned in China yet, this should do it : D Sorry everyone. But at least I'm from a small powerless country and not from an old colonial power, so I hope you can forgive my nosiness. It's really from a general interest in history and intrigue. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@siobhanne wahhh he does look young like this, I even thought it was a picture taken years ago hahaha, I need to trust in zyl more. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s old at all 

and what is this princess is back zyl suit u talk about? Is it really that bad?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Evil Blea said:

and what is this princess is back zyl suit u talk about? Is it really that bad?

getImage?id=354510113446%26idx=5%26thumb

5GeHNqM2THjWgDbOBTbh_C_yxdWh_C_yFbxTV4h_

But the main issue is that they didn't fit right. But I can't find any pictures quickly. Probably because nobody was motivated to save them : p

• LOL 1