[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

20 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

For those who purchased the BD/DVD, have you checked your order status? Why my order status is empty?:wacko:

I bought the dvd less than 4 months ago so I can still see my order status. Yesterday my order status was "pending delivery". Today my order status is "shipment order complete". I'm so excited!! By the way I did not get a separate email (yet) that the dvd is being shipped. I went and checked the yes24 website to see my status.

I wish there was a tracking number somewhere so I can anticipate when it will arrive!

38 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

New update!!!:wub:

Someone commented.. asking PMY if she's been in BKK since last weekend because somebody saw her and that she might be already back in Korea now.. hmmmm.. so if thats the case.. thats another late post? Ninja skill level is up again.. :ph34r:

:lol:

• LOL 2

52 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still, mine is empty :tears:

Mine stated shipped out.. But the same case with you it didn't appear on my order list.. Don't worry i think it's just a matter of system.. Just that it doesn't show our order older than 4 months 

These are thei color scheme of their clothes on the dvd commentary... on the same day of releasing their dvd.. these pictures were uploaded... 

Not even close to a coincidence.. It just amazes that even the universe agrees to PPC. Lol! 

IMG-20190724-191401.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think @twoparkcouple got her dvd already and is busy watching it. :joy:

But I heard that contents are not allowed in any way to be shared in public. :dissapointed:

Some also shared the info that BTS of the bed scene is included... and there's a lot of bts from other episodes.

And that the expensive price is definitely worth it! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Mine stated shipped out.. But the same case with you it didn't appear on my order list.. Don't worry i think it's just a matter of system.. Just that it doesn't show our order older than 4 months 

How do u know if yours shipped out? You've got notification?

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think @twoparkcouple got her dvd already and is busy watching it. :joy:

yep i got a message BD was delivered today. but i'm in Thailand now for vacation. i will back to Korea on July 28. 

as soon as i'm back, i will watch commentarys&bts and then tell about interesting things on BD.B):D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

How do u know if yours shipped out? You've got notification?

Screenshot-2019-0724-213743.jpg No.. I'm not getting any noti.. As I said before, the above Order Information appears as soon as I log in.. But it doesn't appear in my order list

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep i got a message BD was delivered today. but i'm in Thailand now for vacation. i will back to Korea on July 28. 

as soon as i'm back, i will watch commentarys&bts and then tell about interesting things on BD.B):D

Yeahh.. You better do that;) There'll be so much to be discussed i guess.. Anyway, happy holiday! Try to find a ninja girl who might be around you:P

• Love 1