Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

PMY in black and white while PSJ in all black

be like...

"The Divine Fury" coming in theaters soon!

:D

• Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ooooohhh.. this is quite a compliment..

Does PMY like Ryan Gosling? coz I saw an IG story that PMY likes Ryan Gosling... Can anyone here clarify this:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Does PMY like Ryan Gosling? coz I saw an IG story that PMY likes Ryan Gosling... Can anyone here clarify this:sweatingbullets:

Which IG story? PMY likes Josh Hartnett.. never heard about her saying anything about Ryan Gosling..

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Which IG story? PMY likes Josh Hartnett.. never heard about her saying anything about Ryan Gosling..

twopark_._dhi 

i think the pic she posted today is latepost pic.. coz her hairstyle is the same as the pic she posted with the red veil.. **not sure tho

url%5D

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

twopark_._dhi 

oh well.. she might be jokin.. lol! who knows.. but then again.. i don't know any woman who doesn't like Ryan Gosling. :tounge_wink:.. maybe she's just generalizing..

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think the pic she posted today is latepost pic.. coz her hairstyle is the same as the pic she posted with the red veil.. **not sure tho

Yep, I think so too... her photo shoot posts are from one photo shoot.. except that one from Compagna.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

oh well.. she might be jokin.. lol! who knows.. but then again.. i don't know any woman who doesn't like Ryan Gosling. :tounge_wink:.. maybe she's just generalizing..

Or maybe she also watch lalaland and became a huge fan of Ryan Gosling:joy:

• Love 1

ohhh late post... she probably cant wait for the photos to be release. Me too Rachel! You gonna come out looking super gorgeous!

Looks like she has a lot of time now. Maybe she's lurking here too lol

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think the pic she posted today is latepost pic

She often post something when psj have an event lol :lol: *joke joke ~~

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zashi23 said:

What exacyly are they doing? Rehearsing the first kiss scene? Because PSJ was not wearing his suit. And they are kinda wrapped around each other.. lol! 

they were probably trying to find the right camera angle or hugging angle for the scene ...? especially seeing that he's staying so still lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Uuuuu I'm waiting for one day when both of PPC became a brand model together. Clothes would be fine. They both have great figure. kyahh

• Love 1

8 hrs :wub:………………psj exercise routine:

tbh n poor me, not running  (just w/ slight fever) after wk…tho the 8 hrs tops of PSJ  guys, I can’t…..’tis meme, tmi but so precious, funny, gosh!  crackin’ here, loved it...

So cute....(cr to the owner, super hot, too much, uwus, idk ‘bout u, my co-workers said, (+ 1) after seeing psj, anyone need a cold shower???? :blush:

Again, cr to the owner(s) below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OLgTvp_Yy/

https://twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/1153262160459513856

psj by far what I heard so … he's ours,  mine,:glasses: yours, (psj rocking' blk JAYBAEK COUTURE, suit-- n awhile pmy wore d' same..'mmm, (coincidences not counting)..as long as both, lookin' sharp...no complains, here...

THE " DIVINE(FURY)" hot, PPC :love:

PSJ: the “IT” guy, K-pop superstar, sexy, hot, version of …(no disrespect) can be like the younger bro. of Keanu Reeves, tbh psj can work next with jake gyllenhaal (any MCU actors will do..much taller, than Tom Holland :) luv ‘em too--

or Chris Pine.. but wait, this a.m., ----didn’t see this one coming, PSJ version of  ryan goshling…. "Dejavu,".... (cough2, la-la land connection). PSJ is the “man” of the hour….oppa,  but nothin’ look best next 2U–this simple equation, psj + pmy = ppc.:heart:

:wub: :wub::wub: 

go out, n' let's all watch TDF ..!!!!!

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

She often post something when psj have an event lol :lol: *joke joke ~~

Your last line “joke joke” reminds of VP Lee’s mother when she asks  KMS about his sexuality!!! :D :D