Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/139434

Sad to say there's no sub:bawling: I hope they will add some subtitles

Hi Cingus, so I saw in IG  video short clip about PSJ quoting the lyric from proposal scene " You in my arms"  in WWWSK, If somebody knew why he read that lyrics in the Vlive? im so curious LOL 

10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Hi Cingus, so I saw in IG  video short clip about PSJ quoting the lyric from proposal scene " You in my arms"  in WWWSK, If somebody knew why he read that lyrics in the Vlive? im so curious LOL 

Just do a bit of back reading a few pages... It was mentioned somewhere 2-3 pages backward... ;)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, GraceW said:

If somebody knew why he read that lyrics in the Vlive? im so curious LOL 

i also dont know y coz i dont understand korean sobss~ the live subs didnt work for me when i was watching it~~ :bawling:

On 7/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, twoparkcouple said:
songs 'you in my arms-Yoo Jae Ha'(propose song in wwwsk) and 'Two People- Sung Si Kyung'(lullaby in wwwsk) have been mentioned in PSJ's Vlive talk now. he said..because there was just one sentence "YJ songs" in the script, he selected the two songs by himself.so it was so hard to select a propose song& a lullaby. and he read lyrics of song 'you in my arms'. :heart:

oh i missed this explanation.. this must be it @GraceW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

They were playing a guessing game. He guessed it wrong for the first round so as penalty he had to read the song lyric using the mic attached at the figure (which was why he bowed down) in ASMR. It was a song he sang for propose scene in wwwsk. 

She told him the penalty before he could guess it so it depends on him to get it wrong or right answer. But seeing his expression, he seems could not figure it out lol.

So she interviewed a bit how was the song selected. Just like @twoparkcouple said, that's how he chose the songs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the vlive sub will come out later. Depends on the navervlive team or fans who willing to help putting the eng sub. It might takes a while. 

I love magazine shoot :love:  This kinda promotion for a project is unique. 

If only the 3yearsdate news did not happen, we might get the chance to see PPC on magazine shoot. It might be for the wwwsk success or even for the Japan magazine that came out last year. Oh well...

This whole conversation makes me happy, cuz he said he doesn't like the flavor, 

And we know who likes that, 

Okey captain we got it..

Now we know for sure why u mentioned that mint chocolate chip during vlive. 

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

And we know who likes that, 

Okey captain we got it..

Now we know for sure why u mentioned that mint chocolate chip during vlive

Ok.. I'm a bit confused.. lol! did he say " he doesnt like the flavor" or "he doesn't like the flavor and we know who likes that" ?

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ok.. I'm a bit confused.. lol! did he say " he doesnt like the flavor" or "he doesn't like the flavor and we know who likes that" ?

He just said "No I don't" =))) I was actually surprised when I first found out that many people don't like that flavor (coz I do a lot kkk), but yup I know it now lol~

49 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Where's conversation?

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Where's conversation?

I'm not sure coz the volume kinda dies down for me, but I think he said sth like "many females seem to like it" after the fans laughed. But from some fancams I've seen, seems that most of them don't like the flavor either (their caption was like "fortunately/ thanks God" (that he doesn't like it)) lol~

But! Joon saying so indicates that he knows some woman who like the flavor oohlala

• LOL 1