[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

This whole conversation makes me happy, cuz he said he doesn't like the flavor, 

And we know who likes that, 

Okey captain we got it..

Now we know for sure why u mentioned that mint chocolate chip during vlive. 

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This whole conversation makes me happy, cuz he said he doesn't like the flavor, 

And we know who likes that, 

Okey captain we got it..

Now we know for sure why u mentioned that mint chocolate chip during vlive

Ok.. I'm a bit confused.. lol! did he say " he doesnt like the flavor" or "he doesn't like the flavor and we know who likes that" ?

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ok.. I'm a bit confused.. lol! did he say " he doesnt like the flavor" or "he doesn't like the flavor and we know who likes that" ?

He just said "No I don't" =))) I was actually surprised when I first found out that many people don't like that flavor (coz I do a lot kkk), but yup I know it now lol~

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Where's conversation?

I'm not sure coz the volume kinda dies down for me, but I think he said sth like "many females seem to like it" after the fans laughed. But from some fancams I've seen, seems that most of them don't like the flavor either (their caption was like "fortunately/ thanks God" (that he doesn't like it)) lol~

But! Joon saying so indicates that he knows some woman who like the flavor oohlala

• LOL 1

Park Seo Joon then revealed, “Director Bong told me that if he had a daughter, he’d want to set her up with me.” He jokingly added, “I think he said that because he doesn’t have a daughter.”

However, he continued, “I think I would love to have him as a father-in-law. I feel like I’d have so much to learn from him professionally, and I think he’s a genius. He has so much life experience, and I feel like just seeing him would help me.”

What a witty guy :joy: Also who would want a father-in-law just to learn professionally Seo Joon-ssi?! Someone like should be your "teacher/ senior", not your father-in-law uki?! :joy:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339736wpp/park-seo-joon-jokes-about-why-parasite-director-bong-joon-ho-said-hed-want-to-set-him-up-with-his-daughter

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Fans: Do you like Mint choco flavor?

PSJ: No. I don't like Mint choco. I just thought many females seem to like it(this flavor). Isn't it?

Many women? Or just 1 woman in your mind PSJ? Lol! 

Beacause in Baskin Robbins... my favorite flavor is the Bobsled Brownie. Lol! :P

But yeah.. this Mint Choco mention is not a coincidence at all.. lmao! He obviously knows this as a personal favorite of someone.B)

Pretty sure PMY likes eating ice cream... she even puts vanilla ice cream in Soju and recommended it! :lol:

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Pretty sure PMY likes eating ice cream... she even puts vanilla ice cream in Soju and recommended it! 

May i ask what interview did she said about this? Maybe I'll try this sometime:joy:

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

May i ask what interview did she said about this? Maybe I'll try this sometime:joy:

She said in her fm, she explained between her and kim mi so having same habit when she drunk even she do the same with drunk scene: put vanilla in soju but unfortunately director cut that scene

• Thanks 2