[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What if we create group chat in kakao or line or else so we can discuss and sharing in private lol

im thinking maybe do like a secret and private instagram acc where only genuine PPS are allowed to follow? omg i feel like 007 hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im thinking maybe do like a secret and private instagram acc where only genuine PPS are allowed to follow? omg i feel like 007 hahaha

We can ask people questions before granting them access to the account / group chat. Anyone who has more time in his / her hands should be the one handling the account I guess. People come and go so quickly in most fandoms hehe If anyone is discovered ro be a poser then the account will be blocked.

• Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

We can ask people questions before granting them access to the account / group chat. Anyone who has more time in his / her hands should be the one handling the account I guess. People come and go so quickly in most fandoms hehe If anyone is discovered ro be a poser then the account will be blocked.

Good idea and do the live so that can we watch altogether:D

2 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

why don't use group dm chat in this soompi forum? easier to identify the real ppc shipper. lol

BD probably gonna sell the DVD again (refering the BD cafe) so maybe that's why they dont allow to share it. And maybe not full package as the preorder one so probably a lot more cheaper. finger cross. 

but oh well probably after few months the content gonna be share anw lol

YES!

1. Agree on the group.. here or anywhere.. as long as its private.

2.We should have a security question of some sort.. anything PPc related should be eazy peazy to us here.. maybe? lol!

3. I think its a lot easier to pinpoint who are the real fans if we based the members here i guess..

Anyways.. any dvd owner willing to share.. we'll do as you wish is the best way.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Hello everyone, finally plucked up enough courage to delurk. I'm new to kdramas (only watched wwwsk in late May this yr!) and shipping but ppc's reel and real chemistry has captured me beyond my imagination. lol...

OMG I'm little bit too late to say hi.. Welcome to the ship dear :D Tq so much for the sharing! 

Guys,  I think I will take back my words saying that they're extra careful n cautious of the dating rumours.. Because they're not! :P based on what you shared just now, I believe they had so much fun during shooting. It's just that tvn didn't expose much those sweet moments.. 

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

BD probably gonna sell the DVD again (refering the BD cafe) so maybe that's why they dont allow to share it. And maybe not full package as the preorder one so probably a lot more cheaper. finger cross. 

but oh well probably after few months the content gonna be share anw lol

:heartbreak: but now i want the bts. lol... if they can still sell the whole limited edition but priced it higher so as to be fair to all of you who ordered early, i really don't mind paying now!!! 

50 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What if we create group chat in kakao or line or else so we can discuss and sharing in private lol

count me in pls.. i really really wanted to watch those bts mentioned.. 

I'm sorry I have to say this... 

We do have a lot of lurkers here.. some are legit PPC fans.. and some are just pretending to be, just to get information.. so to speak. 

DvD owners. have to be extra careful on handing out those dvd contents.. 

Thats why we will leave to you guys how ever you want to share... if you decided to do so.. :blush:

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

:heartbreak: but now i want the bts. lol... if they can still sell the whole limited edition but priced it higher so as to be fair to all of you who ordered early, i really don't mind paying now!!! 

I dont know. It said they will open for general sales and BD team ask to wait for any update in the BD cafe. They didnt tell will they sell it full package or just the DVD. 

Do you guys think PPC purchased it? LOL probably they'll get it free. 

If they are not a couple yet, I bet if they see their actions in the bts again, they probably think they do have some real things going on in real life haha

It probably arrived already to their house so Rachel probably busy watching it with beer and snacks LOL

Oh my hope that they realise how they are made for each other:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

OMG I'm little bit too late to say hi.. Welcome to the ship dear :D Tq so much for the sharing! 

Guys,  I think I will take back my words saying that they're extra careful n cautious of the dating rumours.. Because they're not! :P based on what you shared just now, I believe they had so much fun during shooting. It's just that tvn didn't expose much those sweet moments.. 

hello :blush: if i remember correctly, you were the one who listed the ppc coincidences timeline? i love that timeline!!! 

it certainly seemed like ppc didnt seem cautious from the descriptions in wb. but i guess we'll have to wait for the rest of you who ordered the dvds/blu-rays to let us know if its true. :)

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

there is a post on wb saying that the bed scene took 3 hours to shoot :w00t: but i don't know if i read it right. lol...for those of you who have the dvd..pls share and confirm ok? thank you!!!

i am so amaze how diligent you are searching and reading about the bts.. hope we can watch it together and make our hearts flutter!.. jebal.. 

21 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

don't quote me on this but i remember reading about the general sale. I was going to wait once its released, but decided to preordered because I remember reading something about the wedding book? or some other goodies will only be available for preorder, so thats why I ordered early :) 

15 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Do you guys think PPC purchased it? LOL probably they'll get it free. 

If they are not a couple yet, I bet if they see their actions in the bts again, they probably think they do have some real things going on in real life haha

It probably arrived already to their house so Rachel probably busy watching it with beer and snacks LOL

Oh my hope that they realise how they are made for each other:heart:

They were probably give complimentary copies in advance. I feel giddy thinking of them watching the DVD together