[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

my sister ordered it for me and she didnt even bother to check the order status~~ :angry:~ after asking her for 6383426273th times yesterday + today she finally checked it and the status is SHIPPED OUT! yeay! but she used her own address which is in another country :bawling:.. finger crossed it will arrive bfore i go to her house on the first week of August~ yeay so excitedddddd!!! :w00t:

Psj was on the cover of this magz for April issue, and now PMY for August issue.. :heart:

maybe they were asked to be on the cover together but they refused cuz it’s not the right time . They are not ready yet to shake the world

:D

• LOL 2

I'm kinda jealous for those who ordered the BD:bawling: I wish you can share the behind the scenes vid but sad to say you can't but I will just use my powerful mind when you guys share to us about the behind the scenes by words...:tears: 

• Love 2

omg, so jealous:bawling:(whoa!) :hushed:.....nah, the BTS is the hottest,??? can't wait, 4 ur sharing, our motto, ppc..love thy neighbor....better be sharing, :blush:guys???? 

great vogue PPC:love: but wait.....here, saw this, idk..

Wat U DOIN’ BOY???? :wub:---- PSJ RESTLESS (selfies) n here we’re,  BREATHLESS….I Can’t, STOP….!! Jk, jk, thx--4 servin’ –ur signature looks:  stunning, hunky, sexy--cuteness overload, extremely “playful, yet coy n’ charming…”psj …..“MAYBE HE’S BORN WITH IT? …., send more selfies TO NASA, since u’re the biggest STAR! jo, tysm, ily here, in USA…:tounge_wink:

Cr to the owner:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TUX9MJVhz/

U guys, r so lucky, gettin’ ur Blu ray DVD.. watchin’ –nah, don’t 4get2 share??sweet, hot moments...

<3:kiss_wink:

PPC, ‘tis just couple of days, very v close,:glasses: TDF :heart:showin’ in Korea, July 31:wub::wub::wub:…. GO OUT N WATCH IT!!!!!

Dunno, the exact venue here in USA???:bawling: (only USA AUG. 14?-- Sry, not helpin’ we’re excited abt PSJ TDF…pls. help??? TDF all I know, it will be EPIC!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

some ppl already got their DVD? even outside Korea? wow that’s fast~~ 

I think those who are sharing the info are kfans... there was even someone who uploaded a screen capture of the bts of the wall kiss.. but I think it was reported and was removed right away.  I was able to see it though.. lol!

Let's just say... they were DEFINITELY very close.. PSJs elbows were up on the wall.. and PMY is right in front of him, looking relaxed. really  really close! :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Let's just say... they were DEFINITELY very close.. PSJs elbows were up on the wall.. and PMY is right in front of him, looking relaxed. really  really close:sweatingbullets:

OMG now i really cant wait for mine to arrive!! if the uncut BTS are already so hot, i wonder what’s in the 77 mins cut scenes~~ are they extra flaming hot that the agencies specifically requested for them to be removed from the dvd? gahhhh

edited; OMG i saw it! someone jst shared it on her instastory.. OMG hahahah im so happyyyyyy

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

edited; OMG i saw it! someone jst shared it on her instastory.. OMG hahahah im so happyyyyyy

LOL! Are they even allowed to share it? I'm not sure, but some are saying that there might be some legal actions taken if dvd contents are pirated across the internet and contents are shared? :unsure: