Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

38 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

New update!!!:wub:

Someone commented.. asking PMY if she's been in BKK since last weekend because somebody saw her and that she might be already back in Korea now.. hmmmm.. so if thats the case.. thats another late post? Ninja skill level is up again.. :ph34r:

:lol:

• LOL 2

52 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still, mine is empty :tears:

Mine stated shipped out.. But the same case with you it didn't appear on my order list.. Don't worry i think it's just a matter of system.. Just that it doesn't show our order older than 4 months 

These are thei color scheme of their clothes on the dvd commentary... on the same day of releasing their dvd.. these pictures were uploaded... 

Not even close to a coincidence.. It just amazes that even the universe agrees to PPC. Lol! 

IMG-20190724-191401.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think @twoparkcouple got her dvd already and is busy watching it. :joy:

But I heard that contents are not allowed in any way to be shared in public. :dissapointed:

Some also shared the info that BTS of the bed scene is included... and there's a lot of bts from other episodes.

And that the expensive price is definitely worth it! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Mine stated shipped out.. But the same case with you it didn't appear on my order list.. Don't worry i think it's just a matter of system.. Just that it doesn't show our order older than 4 months 

How do u know if yours shipped out? You've got notification?

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

@twoparkcouple In her ig update she is talking about Grab (car hailing service), isn't she? 

그랩이 안오면 초조해진다 

yes she wrote I'm getting restless when grab(taxi) doesn't come.

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think @twoparkcouple got her dvd already and is busy watching it. :joy:

yep i got a message BD was delivered today. but i'm in Thailand now for vacation. i will back to Korea on July 28. 

as soon as i'm back, i will watch commentarys&bts and then tell about interesting things on BD.B):D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

How do u know if yours shipped out? You've got notification?

Screenshot-2019-0724-213743.jpg No.. I'm not getting any noti.. As I said before, the above Order Information appears as soon as I log in.. But it doesn't appear in my order list

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep i got a message BD was delivered today. but i'm in Thailand now for vacation. i will back to Korea on July 28. 

as soon as i'm back, i will watch commentarys&bts and then tell about interesting things on BD.B):D

Yeahh.. You better do that;) There'll be so much to be discussed i guess.. Anyway, happy holiday! Try to find a ninja girl who might be around you:P

• Love 1

Remember when we we're discussing that PMY should be on a cover of magazine... welll.. it looks like it will be here soooon! :love:

• Like 4

my sister ordered it for me and she didnt even bother to check the order status~~ :angry:~ after asking her for 6383426273th times yesterday + today she finally checked it and the status is SHIPPED OUT! yeay! but she used her own address which is in another country :bawling:.. finger crossed it will arrive bfore i go to her house on the first week of August~ yeay so excitedddddd!!! :w00t:

OMG VOGUE TAIWAN is truly BIG FAN OF PPC :wub:  heheh

no need coincidence, sometimes we just need love cupid haha

LOVE YOU VOGUE TAIWAN!!!

• Love 1

Psj was on the cover of this magz for April issue, and now PMY for August issue.. :heart:

maybe they were asked to be on the cover together but they refused cuz it’s not the right time . They are not ready yet to shake the world

:D

• LOL 2