Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Guerilla date is on Weekly Entertainment is on Viu’s latest episode.

He’s really a gentleman, how can we not love him. 

As shipper I really hope PMY will watch PSJ movie - ninja or 007 with her friends as casual viewer or supportive gf but will understand if she can’t. But still hoping she will hahaha 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

As shipper I really hope PMY will watch PSJ movie - ninja or 007 with her friends as casual viewer or supportive gf but will understand if she can’t. But still hoping she will hahaha 

i hope so too and i think she will like she did for midnight runners, like she said in wwwsk presscon that she's also a fan of his works. since it might be too much to expect her to publicly appear in supporting him as a former 'co-worker', i'd more prefer that she'll watch psj movie in ninja mode as casual viewer and close neighbor :phew:

• Love 3

Pmy's video appeared in lee seung gi's FM. If the dating news not came out maybe we can see like this in psj's fm or the opposite:sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1

He's the eldest, but it looks like he will get married last one...

But I think he do want to get marry as early as possible

33 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy's video appeared in lee seung gi's FM. If the dating news not came out maybe we can see like this in psj's fm or the opposite:sweatingbullets:

I think its ok to send a support greeting for colleagues/friends in their industry. Especially if they have became close friends. PMY and LSG will be in Busted together, so I think it will be out soon.. :tongue:

Maybe they had a good tandem in Busted and as PMY mentioned before, she was really happy that he was added to the cast as he is the one closest to her age, since KwangSoo left. 

I also saw some fans kind of teasing PMY that maybe she can do the same if PSJ will have an FM... lol. 

But I would agree with the others..  doing so would not benefit them in any way. We all know that different fans would just create an issue about it. Or would probably make a mess of mixed of reactions. 

Same with her watching TDF. Im pretty confident she would see it,  private screening is very possible. There is no way she would be seen attending a premiere of TDF or making it public she watched the movie. ;)

11 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

From what I heard she joined the video message for PAG at his FM event yesterday 

What do you mean about PAG and whose Fan Meeting?:sweatingbullets:

Well PMY didn't have celebrity support kinda video corner during her FM. If she had it, probably the whole wwwsk cast made one for her. It depends on how the company help planning the FM event. 

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Well PMY didn't have celebrity support kinda video corner during her FM. If she had it, probably the whole wwwsk cast made one for her. It depends on how the company help planning the FM event. 

Oh yeah.. depends on the management of the celebrity holding the fan meet.

But even if PPC go public, I dont think theyd still do those.. 

Privacy is very important to them.. making such gestures would only invite unnecessary attention to their private life.

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I just know he is the eldest son. I thought he have a big brother, my bad

If you thought he was the eldest son then how can he have a elder brother if you pressumed him being the eldest one haha? :sweatingbullets: 

it's true he is the 1st born in his family & he has 2 younger bro. in the TAXI interview his younger brothers pictures were revealed.

3 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

If you thought he was the eldest son then how can he have a elder brother if you pressumed him being the eldest one haha? 

No i think he's the youngest. I just found out today that he is the eldest son :D

• LOL 1

Good thing i came across this scene again.. because ive been meaning to ask about this bts.. but I just keep  forgetting.. lol! 

What exacyly are they doing? Rehearsing the first kiss scene? Because PSJ was not wearing his suit. And they are kinda wrapped around each other.. lol! 

• LOL 1

*NEW* today’s event~ TDF press preview

Ughhhh PSJ in all black is crazyyyyyyyyyy

i cant deal with his hotness~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3