[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

thank you for the welcome!!! :relaxed: i'm stalking her in wb whenever i can. she's talking in codes to avoid copyright infringement. lol trying to figure out the slang terms used as i'm not familiar with it. but will share whatever i can make out. 

not sure which scene. psj wore  her slippers to tease pmy. coz she was lying down so she cant reach to hit him. instead she tried doing so with her feet. but he backed away so again she cant reach him. pmy was 'annoyed' so she lay down. since she cant stop him by hitting, she tried the soft approach by using aegyo. but psj being cheeky still continue to tease her.at the 3rd time of his teasing when he raises his feet with her shoes. pmy gave him a look that is "i give up struggling". :joy:

Keep the tidbits coming!!!! From a non purchaser! :confounded:

2 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

park jinjoo latest ig update is with pmy? are they together in bkk? omoo..and psj just updated his ig

yup it is.

PPC is real and pure gold. The inner circle friends thing and all that evidences leading up to PPC, it's solid rock that PPC is something. yup I said what I said.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

thank you for the welcome!!! :relaxed: i'm stalking her in wb whenever i can. she's talking in codes to avoid copyright infringement. lol trying to figure out the slang terms used as i'm not familiar with it. but will share whatever i can make out. 

not sure which scene. psj wore  her slippers to tease pmy. coz she was lying down so she cant reach to hit him. instead she tried doing so with her feet. but he backed away so again she cant reach him. pmy was 'annoyed' so she lay down. since she cant stop him by hitting, she tried the soft approach by using aegyo. but psj being cheeky still continue to tease her.at the 3rd time of his teasing when he raises his feet with her shoes. pmy gave him a look that is "i give up struggling". :joy:

omgggggg..... do u happened to have the person wb user >__< 

im so curious even tho my dvd is still flying somewhere in the sky

r u following the youngjooncouple thread? she posted a few there. even the whole ice cream scene. i m not sure if i want to post her wb name here in case she gets "banned" n i hv no more source. :P can u teach me how to dm u? then i can send u. sorry i m very new to using forums too!

Jinjoo's IG post is a late post too.. seems like that was taken days ago.. 

Spoiler

She was with them on that dinner pic by Jinjoo.. her post was taken 3 days ago.. and seems like she's been in Thailand earlier. She has posts taken 7 days ago.

She looks familiar.. but cant remember who exactly.. is she a close friend of PMY too? 

Sooo.. maybe that post made by PMY in Thailand.. she's actually on her way back to Korea with her friends.. waiting for their Grab car. :ph34r:

52 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Welcome aboard dear... thank you for the sharing... :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

okay thats the cutest description of a scene omg

awwwww there's another bts scene which i really wish to see:

pmy ng-ed coz she was laughing non-stop. and she was grabbing psj who was getting up from the bed. she even hit him even though he was concern that she might fall off and told her to scoot more to the right. :wub:

now i m really regretting big time!!! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

awwwww there's another bts scene which i really wish to see:

pmy ng-ed coz she was laughing non-stop. and she was grabbing psj who was getting up from the bed. she even hit him even though he was concern that she might fall off and told her to scoot more to the right. :wub:

now i m really regretting big time!!! :bawling:

which scene is this? 

welcome aboard!

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Same day again and again. Ha..!!!

Not even the same day thing.. PPC is way beyond that. Lol!

Its how their posts are somehow related. Today, its about their magazine cover for August. :blush:

Screenshot-20190725-151650-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

oh no. please dont say that. just sharing like how all of u share with me. :blush: hmm. i think i just post the id here. 布利酱等着你的米老鼠宝宝. 

Thank you for sharing!!!

I tried searching that id at weibo but there are no results available :tears:

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

This made my day. Welcome! you came on the right time