[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

32 minutes ago, luffie said:

I am sorry that I am a little lost but has PMY ever shared that she likes choco mint? 

Not directly.. but just think about it... it may not be exactly her favorite ice cream.. but it's what she had on HPL. :)

Put yourself in her place.. would you take an ice cream that is not your flavor? For sure she chose that. :D

And PSJ just randomly mentioned that flavor on vlive.  It's very unusual because Mint Choco Chip flavor is pretty specific to certain brands .. it's not a common flavor of ice cream like Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha, etc.. and it's not even his flavor of choice as he said in that fancam. LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

They are so cute together...I am rewatching WWWSK and it still makes me squeal. If they are indeed dating, I am wishing them a happy ending. It would be great to see them embrace their relationship like Jo Jong Suk and Gummy. :wub::heart: My ninjas! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, suie said:

Did anyone else notice here, when he was listening....he repeated the line he said for WWWSK? :wub:

yes, PSJ repeated LYJ's line to Miso "are you that happy?" when LYJ gave flower bucket to her in the car. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, endensia said:

yes, PSJ repeated LYJ's line to Miso "are you that happy?" when LYJ gave flower bucket to her in the car. ;)

Probably a bit embarassed and giddy because he knows that what follows next is her sneeze:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I saw teaser  DVD BLU-RAY have  only a single interview. Are there couple interviews together? 

yes. there is 30 mins couple(only psj&pmy) interview in BD. first photo in BD highlight on parkpark_couple_luv IG is couple interview photo.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes. there is 30 mins couple(only psj&pmy) interview in BD. first photo in BD highlight on parkpark_couple_luv IG is couple interview photo.

Thanks for  info.:blush:

But why in the picture like they didn't sit together.

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

There are pictures of them sitting together....

Check on the BD highlights... 

ok thanks. I saw it. I don't follow parkpark_couple_luv IG.

my PPC :kiss_wink:  can’t help but share..:love:

CAUTION: On ur own risk might cause HA (heart attack),  SOB, (shortness of breathing) …..can’t wait for these scenes in TDF GUYS, ---- idk here we go, PSJ MOAB(mother of all bombs) :wub::wub: the killer “abs” so  dang hot, alluring n’ TFFW (too funny for words) or read d comment sec…..cr to the owner of these below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IB7QdnSIa/

PSJ on fire, flw, we can’t…… asdfghjkl, dtt killer “abs,:bawling: me here, “rip”……............ (cr to the owner of this site). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IMLqdHRS7/

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

:phew:

What's cuter is that these two doesn't only share the same likes in foods/drinks but also dislikes. Both mentioned that they don't like cilantros/coriander (diff name but they're actually the same plant) :joy:20190720-230439.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1