Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Park Seo Joon then revealed, “Director Bong told me that if he had a daughter, he’d want to set her up with me.” He jokingly added, “I think he said that because he doesn’t have a daughter.”

However, he continued, “I think I would love to have him as a father-in-law. I feel like I’d have so much to learn from him professionally, and I think he’s a genius. He has so much life experience, and I feel like just seeing him would help me.”

What a witty guy :joy: Also who would want a father-in-law just to learn professionally Seo Joon-ssi?! Someone like should be your "teacher/ senior", not your father-in-law uki?! :joy:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339736wpp/park-seo-joon-jokes-about-why-parasite-director-bong-joon-ho-said-hed-want-to-set-him-up-with-his-daughter

5 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:
On 7/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, zashi23 said:

what is fans ask to seo jun @twoparkcouple can you help to translate it please?

Fans: Do you like Mint choco flavor?

PSJ: No. I just thought many females seem to like it(this flavor). Isn't it?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ: No. I don't like Mint choco. I just thought many females seem to like it(this flavor). Isn't it?

Many women? Or just 1 woman in your mind PSJ? Lol! 

Beacause in Baskin Robbins... my favorite flavor is the Bobsled Brownie. Lol! :P

But yeah.. this Mint Choco mention is not a coincidence at all.. lmao! He obviously knows this as a personal favorite of someone.B)

Pretty sure PMY likes eating ice cream... she even puts vanilla ice cream in Soju and recommended it! :lol:

• LOL 1

thats why eventho Mint Choco is not his fav, he knew someone who likes it :lol:

Not every women like Mint dear captain including me LOL

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Pretty sure PMY likes eating ice cream... she even puts vanilla ice cream in Soju and recommended it! 

May i ask what interview did she said about this? Maybe I'll try this sometime:joy:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ: No. I don't like Mint choco. I just thought many females seem to like it(this flavor). Isn't it?

@snitchdream08 here’s the conversation 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

May i ask what interview did she said about this? Maybe I'll try this sometime:joy:

I think in one of her FMs.. not sure which one though..:P

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

She said in her fm, she explained between her and kim mi so having same habit when she drunk even she do the same with drunk scene: put vanilla in soju but unfortunately director cut that scene

• Thanks 2

It’s funny when he said “ because I thought many females seems to like it (mint choco chip), isn’t it?”

He didn’t know which females he was talking about :joy:

• LOL 2

I am sorry that I am a little lost but has PMY ever shared that she likes choco mint? 

32 minutes ago, luffie said:

I am sorry that I am a little lost but has PMY ever shared that she likes choco mint? 

Not directly.. but just think about it... it may not be exactly her favorite ice cream.. but it's what she had on HPL. :)

Put yourself in her place.. would you take an ice cream that is not your flavor? For sure she chose that. :D

And PSJ just randomly mentioned that flavor on vlive.  It's very unusual because Mint Choco Chip flavor is pretty specific to certain brands .. it's not a common flavor of ice cream like Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha, etc.. and it's not even his flavor of choice as he said in that fancam. LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

They are so cute together...I am rewatching WWWSK and it still makes me squeal. If they are indeed dating, I am wishing them a happy ending. It would be great to see them embrace their relationship like Jo Jong Suk and Gummy. :wub::heart: My ninjas! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I saw teaser  DVD BLU-RAY have  only a single interview. Are there couple interviews together? 

48 minutes ago, suie said:

Did anyone else notice here, when he was listening....he repeated the line he said for WWWSK? :wub:

yes, PSJ repeated LYJ's line to Miso "are you that happy?" when LYJ gave flower bucket to her in the car. ;)

• Like 3