[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

ppc in AAA awards was a whole damn mess cause those lowkey glances they gave eachother, their awkward facial expression like how hard they were trying to be as discreet as possible :sweatingbullets:

like can i just say his is the kind of behavior i do when a hot guy is around me & i want him to notice me without making myself look desperate :joy:

Source image

& one more thing I've to say is even though she pulled the stunning dress like a true goddess she was visibly uncomfortable wearing it as she kept fixing it from time to time. & psj being a man sitting in front of her assuming as much as he found his crush stunning in that dress but her uncomfortness must've saddened him in a way :/

Source image

Source image

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

he said he watched the divine fury trailer 40 times already and the mc teased about him is in charge of YT hits :lol:.

His sense of humour is no joke! :joy:

15 minutes ago, park2park said:

He's saying hey pay some attention to me.

There were so many guesses on what he was trying to do... but I think i will go with the "he was trying to block the camera man from taking shots of PMY"  :joy:

Coz, it looked like he really took that chair and placed it in front of the camera man's view.. He really couldnt relax on that dress worn by PMY... lol! 

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

There were so many guesses on what he was trying to do... but I think i will go with the "he was trying to block the camera man from taking shots of PMY"  :joy:

Coz, it looked like he really took that chair and placed it in front of the camera man's view.. He really couldnt relax on that dress worn by PMY... lol! 

omg u eagle eyes! maybe u right lol

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

uuuu that's a true man there :love: :thumbsup:

You guys made me analysed back AAA2017 although I wasn't that convinced before. 

So I've gone through many AAA2017 fancams to see in different angle. I would say yes, PMY did purposely sat facing him. Most of people said PSJ purposely sat facing her but actually most celebrities sat the same angle as him. Most celebrities also chose to turn their seats to watch the stage but her position was almost opposite facing the stage/screen. I don't know if she want to use the table to cover her checking her phone, it could be. Or why should she watch from the opposite screen that was far away? She wasn't looking at it too instead she turned to look at the screen/stage at her right side. Complicated explaination,right? haha. Anw, stupid me. I've just realised it lol

So somehow I've got convince that something fishy the way she acted there lol...my kinda P.O.V and maybe over analyse lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:
this is also interesting during AAA 2017, he left his cellphone on the table and seemed there was only pmy there. for two people who are publicly known as stranger at that time, their level of trust :phew::rolleyes::lol:

no one dare to leave their phones which who knows what secret inside it haha. Yeah level of trust. probably if he totally forgot about it she would keep it for him. haha

1 hour ago, park2park said:

taking a closer look at this clip, I realized how PSJ totally nudged and rubbed his face against her face. The boy is sprung lolol

Yeah true lol:P..their comfortness.... ear to ear... even seeing this, I can feel the warmness of being comfort to each other..I'm fluttered too just seeing this

i miss seeing them.. But it seems like they're making the most out of their time together, since both are fairly free.. :wub:

PSJs movie screening is coming up and pretty sure PMYs Busted2 is just around the corner.

In the meantime... let's talk real: :kiss_wink:

Untitled.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3