Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think Mi Nyeong-ie may have just finished some filming/ CF shooting (her stylist updated the IG story so) but there's currently nothing for her on Namoo's July schedule yet

He looks soooo cute when speak with mouth full of food hahaha... I'm just one of the crazy old woman fan :tounge_xd: 

• Love 1

She so damn gorgeoussss :heart:

why Sooryehan didn't release more of her shoots? goshhh

I believe he is a graphic designer and he release it personally at his ig. It is the old one.

Haha this is so kute guyz. From what I understand, the interviewer asked for a handshake but she got burned coz Joon is just so hot lol~ 

Later on Joon caught up with her joke when he introduced his character, saying something like Yong Hoo has a sign on his palm signifying some special capability, and he claimed it was why the lady got burned earlier haha. All other female announcers seem really excited about him as Yong Hoo too coz they're looking forward to his drastic change from being the romcom king to a world champion for martial arts

@zashi23 I think that was an unseen photo from her shoot last year, real gorgeous. Hope she’ll gain some more weights she’s a little bit too thin to me in Klug 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

think that was an unseen photo from her shoot last year, real gorgeous. Hope she’ll gain some more weights she’s a little bit too thin to me in Klug 

Yep.. I noticed that she didnt look she lost much weight yet in this picture... compared to now.. Yeah, I hope she can fully recharge, relax and just be fit and healthy. 

Btw, anyone knows why The Divine Fury is also known as "Saja"? Is it because the role is written for PSJ only and that is he is somehow nicknamed "Leon" even before? (Which I still dont know the reason for.. anyone who can shed light into this.. would be greatly appreciated :))

38 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Btw, anyone knows why The Divine Fury is also known as "Saja"? 

the title "saja" doesn't mean a lion. saja also has meaning "messenger(substitute)" in Korean.

his movie title means "a messenger of god".

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the title "saja" doesn't mean a lion. saja also has meaning "messenger(substitute)" in Korean.

his movie title means "a messenger of god".

Ohhhh.. now it makes sense.. lol! Thank you soo much! But would you know why he is also nicknamed "Leon"?

Btw, its confirmed that the guy sge was with and her mother is her brother. Remember guys.  that Namoo interview before wwwsk where she signed like a profile.. she wrote she has a sister and younger brother.... she was not referring to her dog as the brother... but she was actually referring to her actual younger brother. :)

Anyways, will not snoop into her family life that much since she is private about it.. just thought to to clear it since we had some questions about the brother.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But would you know why he is also nicknamed "Leon"?

as i know, leon is not his nickname. he was just mentioned as Leon in Yoon's kitchen.

20190703-003046.jpg

PMY: from today, do Minyoung.

She commented on Klug ig, copying "from today, do Klug".

so cute.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i know, leon is not his nickname. he was just mentioned as Leon in Yoon's kitchen.

Still wonderin' why.. hmmmm. Lol! :joy:

Thank you for sharing knowledge.. :star:

OMG! So, cute! UWU, UWU,UWU, now they're: PSJ SPOILER ALERT KINg AND QUEEN PMY enjoyed your comment snitchdream08" !!!!:kiss_wink: Ofc, all y'all solid PARKPARKCOUPLE

Btw, do you know if the ig accts. or followers gets fact check in K-drama world? if it's real nos. of followers in Korea??? Big deal here in US, you get exposed or suspended!!! Some got exposed: big names actress or actors for faking the nos., they're doing it to appear big n famous.  I don't want to exposed anyone in Kpop (Not the BTS they're so phenomenal, we :love: 'em, too). Ofc, not PSJ (realistic nos.) so is PMY, but some around the neck of the woods, you ck it out...do some fact checking, digging, not fair, right? Look around the same popularity as PSJ they're so really outrageous, ballooning every week? My peers, was saying wow, climbing so fast like lightning, for whaaaaat, really???? That's deceitful to the fans n kpop mania, world,!( Here they get to be reported, via twitter to fact check the nos. of followers) YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A FAN, THAT'S BASED OF DISHONESTY, THEN THEY BECAME MORE AND MORE FAMOUS....esp. this (hint, hint) were gone yrs, then came back, since this person's bk, like not even a week, it will grow close to .....I hope not too much fake nos., just can't equate the pie, that this ig act fast growing or  ig  posts not + up the nos. of viewers or likes.. (whooo,!!!) And yet, if you compared the posting of PSJ, there was a post on April 16, he got 4.6 millions viewed and 39.5 likes. And this person never got it not even close and yet, not as consistent as the ig post or this person followers???? And PSJ, credible nos. or climbing followers are realistic. We don't want FAKE FOLLOWERS, WE WANT REAL PEOPLE, FANS...FAIR GAME RIGHT?! I hope if someday, the fans, or pls., OUR CAPT. PSJ, is true to the heart. Sorry, we bigly, :hushed:observedt!!! Nt happy camper, recently, this person copy cat some posts of PSJ, but just sharing......Just can't help it!!! 

Off tangent, topic:

Btw, we really think, we should rally that PSJ, have him 100% support "The Divine Fury." 

We were shocked here, he came in LA to do some pictorial (Divine Fury) couple mos. bk,  shots, thought I read it???  And the place they're not even far fr. us.  PSJ ninja, cutely, bigly, sneaking again and again. Not sure, was he really here again, this June 2019? La, la land (or the movie, or their  L.A. love nest??) and MY? 

Well, some of PSJ followers, that I know here, (wrote to Disney, MARVEL/AVENGER) TO BE RECRUITED TO BE THE NEXT "ASIAN HOTTIE', NEXT MARVEL ACTOR 2020 (guys, disney owned the franchise of Marvel, Avenger, showing here "Superman this holiday July" hint, there is "disney korea."??? they often promote there MARVEL, ur chance, help, promote ur CAPT, PSJ...chime in or check it, guys, gals, etc....... PSJ FANS,  he deserved it. He got the "body", gorgeous looks n PSJ------" AURA", well mannered, faithful bf to bff, he can not just be a K-drama (action king, romcom) but A list to be of Hollywood or the world! I know , dream big right?

PSJ did model for CHANEL, GUCCI, TOMMY H., Vouge, Elle, etc. they're super huge companies Int'l., (I'm glad not a Calvin Klein model, they usu. doing underwear, too, he is not right?). Did YOU KNOW HIS CELL RETURN, WHEN IT CAME OUT 24 HRS. ON LINE, W/KANG SORA not even 3-6 hrs, not sure or LESS THAN 24 HOURS., PSJ, GOT OVER 3 MILLIONS VIEWED IT!!!!! WOW! SO, THAT'S REAL, NOT FAKE NEWS. WE SAW IT 30X HERE, unless we were blind, you can fact ck us, but we happened to be drinking "pink drink w/caffeine ," wide awake, on duty for PSJ esp.,your fans here were drooling! So, so handsome! Class Act! (can't name names, mostly cray cray ha-ha but pretty2, + all walks of life in our grchat live ha-ha in our cafeteria...). So, DIVINE FURY (wait, that's his movie). I hope they get to have it in USA?????

We want our PSJ, WHOLESOME PERSONALITY.  CLASSY, HOTTIE BUT NOT LOW CLASS! AND HE IS THE KING OF CF'S ENDORSEMENTS....He can FIGHT, he is SUAVE, MANLY, (HE CAN KICK , WHILE BEING CUTE, FUNNY ANTICS. I hope he gets more exposure, movies and dramas. 

And THE MOST, HE IS ....."SINGLE"........ready to mingle :) (cough! cough!). We just love him! We love PMY, too but she's safe surfing...I read that she's still safe surfing or navigating other's ig? In short, so not ready. She's entitled to it, she said she'll marry when???? She's pretty in her KLUG CF, shout out, + SINGLE, TOO. 

MAKE SOME NOISE, Happy 4th of July! and hello, to all!!!! PROMOTE PEACE N :heart: (not war...) I really appreciate your site, so refreshing n great to read. Not full of it, but I am fully satisfied, fun and smarty pants, ppc loyalists. Great job!!!! 

Edited by Maie W

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Still wonderin' why.. hmmmm. Lol! :joy:

Thank you for sharing knowledge.. :star:

I actually thought of "lion" the first thing when I heard "saja". The word itself has several meanings so I think even Korean people need to know the context to be precise. I only shifted my thought to "the messenger/ emissary" till I Iearned about the sypnosis. Even when the official title "The Divine Fury" came out, some still translated it as "The Grim Reaper" as one of its meanings is "the deceased", isn't it interesting :P 

In an interview (around 2 months ago as I rmb), the interviewer (a Korean) asked Ahn Sung Ki the meaning  of this "Saja". And also in the recent interview with KBS EW (2nd clip) they were asked that question again. As I understand, the interviewer wondered if it had anything to do with "lion" (Lion King bgm) and they didn't know how to react so Joon was joking "I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut then" kkk. So "the messenger of god" as @twoparkcouple has kindly explained is the most precise & also easiest to understand I think :P 

As for his nickname in Yeon's Kitchen, I think someone (so sorry I don't rmb exactly who but plz help credit yourself if you're the one) mentioned the character in the movie "Léon: The Professional” with the similar sunglasses view and I totally agree that it makes sense :P 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

The second (other than Lion) meaning to "사자" is:  "A very evil, malevolent supernatural being or presence that has the power to infuse others with evil."

It does not mean a "Grim Reaper,"  nor "a deceased." Neither of these meanings encompass the element of great, powerful evil. 

I double-checked this with my Korean-language professor, who is a Korean anguage and Literature scholar and the definition I posted above is hers. 

6 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

As for his nickname in Yeon's Kitchen, I think someone (so sorry I don't rmb exactly who but plz help credit yourself if you're the one) mentioned the character in the movie "Léon: The Professional” with the similar sunglasses view and I totally agree that it makes sense :P 

i said it. that movie was quite famous back in early 90s. if u are familiar with ‘My Girl’, it also made some reference to that movie. (the one when LDH thought there was a japanese killer in the hotel and she informed LDW and they went to investigate.. in her imagination, they turned into few characters and one of the them was Leon and Mathilda from movie Leon the professional).. the character Leon always wore sunglasses so i think that’s y the writer nicknamed PSJ as Leon in Yoon’s kitchen coz he wore sunglasses too while doing grocery shopping.. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Even in a photoshoot we can feel their strong chemistry:wub:

So true, just sharing. i have cousins who are casual viewers. After watching She Was Pretty and WWWSK they became PSJ fans and ParkPark Shippers. they’re not really into Kdrama but I recommended PSJ drama and boom they can’t help but ship PPC.