[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I still haven't watched ep13 yet. :lol:

As i was reading all of your posts, I assume certain measurements need to be taken care of prior watching  tonight :D:P

To do list before watching WWWSK as follows: (JK :lol:)

1. take a calming pill - MUST!!!

2. a bucket of ice cubes  ( in case it gets too hot)

3. ice roller ( when facial muscles start hurting from laughing too hard)

:tounge_wink::yum::tounge_wink: 

off me go to watch our OTP ma dearies :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Next week is dooms day. Last two episodes of our beloved drama and our last time to see PSJ and PMY together. Literally crying my heart out like i did before when full house ended. :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::persevere:

That too long since you have another ship couple? Wow. I think your original ship partially sailed. Rain was spotted once visiting SHK while she was working with another project after their drama ended but because he is a top idol that time, it was so hard to be courting a girl. He chose career. 

PSJ is not an idol and he is already 30 in Korean age. I wish he will let this ship of ours sail by pursuing MY after the drama. :relieved:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Soooo, I've been gone a bit and catching up on the thread. I know this BTS topic is a few pages behind but just had to share my thoughts. I'll make a separate entry later about THE.BEST.BED.SCENE.EVER.HANDS.DOWN. :wub:

On 7/18/2018 at 9:56 AM, strymeek said:

I also notice that PMY sometimes has this strange slightly detached look on her face in some of these BTS scenes but after watching Busted i realised that is mostly her thinking face. She probably has a lot on her mind and getting nervous as more of the scenes become intimate. PSJ also seems to be avoiding eye contact with her apart from when the camera is rolling. The nerves and constant filming probably are also wearing them down.

I also do feel like PSJ seems more of someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, easily making it obvious when he likes someone while PMY is more reserved and collected and won't display her emotions easily which is probably why she comes across as aloof or annoyed in some of these scenes.

The BTS is cute, but i was expecting more, especially after the long wait! Hope TVN will be able to throw in some juicy tidbits in the next few BTS!

23 hours ago, nargyz said:

For the moment I am not sure about anything. Just what I noticed in recent bts compared to earlier bts, PMY looks now more distant from PSJ, she often doesn't react to his jokes, the one who always reacts is PD and the crew. Sometimes I have impression PMY and PSJ have different gag code. Also I found it strange when PMY deleted from her instagram WWWSK trailer after 4 episodes of WWWSK were aired and now posted pic where PSJ is cropped.

It is indeed difficult to say something about their relationship basing on 2 minutes of bts.

@strymeek @nadiarose and @nargyz I have to agree with you guys on this BTS. I was uber excited to see all the heart-fluttering scenes and of course, the sexy couch scene. But at first view, I felt something was amiss. So I re-watched it a few more times, thinking I could just be paranoid or over thinking it, but I couldn't shake the feeling off. By the time I got to the thread, I was pretty surprised to find that I wasn't alone in how I felt and perceived the BTS. Even a few commenters on YT echoed my sentiments. 

I couldn't quite put a finger on it initially, but I came to the conclusion very similar to yours that PMY was the one different now. I'm not saying this as an attack against her because, goodness, I love that girl. But her behavior is slightly, but noticeably, more distant and guarded. She's quite reserved and there was a split second that I thought she could be seriously annoyed as well. As a few folks have mentioned here, the dagger look is something a person can do if and when they're comfortable with someone. I agree with that to a certain degree since I do it as well when a friend or my husband makes fun of me or teases me...But there comes a point when my dagger look turns to an actual stab and then she/he stops. Lol.:lol: I felt like the 2nd time PSJ was about to make fun of her omelette, she actually gave him a stern look and he stopped and laughed it off. That's a good boy.:lol:

There were many theories in my head as to why this BTS gave me a different feeling. I thought that maybe because she was tired, a little irritable (seems like the filming schedule is getting more hectic) and just wanted to get the scene done and over with? Or maybe now that she's hyper aware of people like us over analyzing every move and tick, she's donned on a poker face and drew down a line? OR MAYBE, it was just the editor of the BTS was told not to over expose the intimate interactions of our OTP as respect for their privacy and what's really going on behind the cameras. PSJ and PMY are probably feeling the pressure now with us shippers telling them constantly to date, so it would help ease the pressure to pull back on showing too many sweet BTS clips. ORRRRR they're just saving it all up for the DVD so we can get our money's worth!? Lol.:sweatingbullets: Though we will never know the real reason behind it, what I saw in this BTS was unlike the previous ones and therefore a little bit of a let down after such a high from the couch kiss.

22 hours ago, strawberryfall said:

@minseojoon Right, I kind of understand where you guys are coming from also. Since some of you have shipped her with so many and nothing really materialized out of those... so as MY has her walls... some here are quick to put up walls, too, so as not to expect too much because expectations always hurts :sweatingbullets: BUT be that as it may... this is a shippers thread and there is always a 50-50 chance that it may happen or it may not ... since NOTHING is confirmed on both sides that they are in relationship with whoever yet... can this thread continue HOPING and BELIEVING for now ? ... I'm sure everyone here is not that delusional to the point of no return... I'm sure we will be able to accept the truth later whatever it may be... because it is just NOT a nice read when some in this thread keeps on being swayed and keeps on vacillating and swinging back and forth between hoping and believing and doubting and questioning all in the same breath. The push and pull of opinion on ParkPark in this thread is real... and it's really tiresome, I'm sorry to say. So I hope everyone here will have the heart not to be afraid yet to get their hearts broken again :rolleyes:

@strawberryfall I understand how some interpretations, thoughts, or worries being expressed here about the interactions of our OTP can swing the discussion pendulum between believing and doubting, and therefore, not make for a nice read or can get tiresome. However, that is the very nature of a shipping thread -- the rollercoaster of emotions, the over-analysis of the littlest things, and the need to find comfort and/or confirmation from other shippers. I get that you're encouraging folks to be more be positive and take this whole shipping business with a grain of salt, but not everyone are experienced shippers or have been around the block to know how to deal with their doubts and questions. So, I think it's just right to have this platform for them to say what they want to say. As long as they're not maliciously attacking our thread and OTP, having varying opinions on certain situations that cause the "push and pull" on this thread should be welcomed.:)  I'm obviously talking about myself here as well because of what I've written above. Though my observation may not be as positive as my previous posts, I am still on this ship and will go down with it or sail into the sunset. I just had to let it off my chest and then I can go back to spazzing and squealing with everyone else. 

Which I'll be doing in 3...2...1.:P

• Like 8

Drama Staff call them PARK COUPLE omo :wub: 

First of all, we express our gratitude to Jung Yu Mi, who gladly agreed to make a cameo appearance. From her acting which causes cute tension between the Park couple to her enthusiastic performance of imitating Park Seo Joon, the production team could not hide our awe.”

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

That too long since you have another ship couple? Wow. I think your original ship partially sailed. Rain was spotted once visiting SHK while she was working with another project after their drama ended but because he is a top idol that time, it was so hard to be courting a girl. He chose career. 

PSJ is not an idol and he is already 30 in Korean age. I wish he will let this ship of ours sail by pursuing MY after the drama. :relieved:

He IS a busy man though. From the recent interview Kang Ki Young did on Soompi, he mentioned that he always tried to meet up with his male co stars off set to bond with them but with PSJ, he doesn't have much chance to as he is always busy and doesn't have a lot of time.

Then again, it could be that he's been spending a lot of time with a certain somebody both on and off set!

Have you guys read the interview? Until i read it, I forgot that KKY acted with PMY in 7DQ. It's lovely to be reminded that the two characters that are close with our leads in the drama (Yoo Shik and Ji Ah) also acted with PMY and PSJ in their previous dramas (7DQ and FFMY) and they were not just cameos but regular supporting casts.

Circle of common friends getting bigger and bigger, thanks to fate!

• Like 7

I understand about hesitations push and pull feeling of the other shippers as its normal part of shipping. 

I experienced it several times in the past I won't mention what ships that sank deep down the ocean. :lol:

With my other present ship who has reached the final destination (SongSong) it was a roller coaster ride too. When one day you will think they might be dating then the next, you will hear SHK treating SJK as Dongsaeng or SJK calling SHK Noona or Sunbaenim. When they had DOTS finale party, they had photos taken with all other cast and crew except themselves. Very careful not to be photographed together.

Since I can sense the same vibes with ParkPark, I don't know if I will hope for pics together during the wrap party. I am hoping though. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Since I can sense the same vibes with ParkPark, I don't know if I will hope for pics together during the wrap party. I am hoping though. :sweatingbullets:

Best to keep your expectations low on this one. Have not seen a single picture of her and male lead in any wrap up party. Aside from group pictures anyways (but it's better than nothing...lol).

• Like 8

Yes I won't be surprised they will be avoiding each other or sit separately during the wrap party, several leads will do that as the drama ends... they have to show they are leaving their characters and back to the present self.... but if they are still interacting normally then I should say is either they really have nothing or they do have something but just let the natural takes its place :)

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Yes I won't be surprised they will be avoiding each other or sit separately during the wrap party, several leads will do that as the drama ends... they have to show they are leaving their characters and back to the present self.... but if they are still interacting normally then I should say is either they really have nothing or they do have something but just let the natural takes its place :)

Whatever they do, our shipping minds would say there is something fishy going on LOL.

Actually I looked forward to their Thailand trip, but with the huge popularity they gained among fans who want them to date for real and in case there's actually something, I think for now they will try to avoid each other and probably only MY will go. Even if SJ has some time left prior to his movie schedule, he will not go. Or should I hope they both wont go to spend some alone time together before he's busy again with the movie  #delulumode

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Whatever they do, our shipping minds would say there is something fishy going on LOL.

Actually I looked forward to their Thailand trip, but with the huge popularity they gained among fans who want them to date for real and in case there's actually something, I think for now they will try to avoid each other and probably only MY will go. Even if SJ has some time left prior to his movie schedule, he will not go. Or should I hope they both wont go to spend some alone time together before he's busy again with the movie  #delulumode

They can also both go because I think PDnim will request to bond with them both. He is a shipper PD if he likes his leads from what I hear from others. But they may have separate flights and no photograph together from staff showing them :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

They can also both go because I think PDnim will request to bond with them both. He is a shipper PD if he likes his leads from what I hear from others. But they may have separate flights and no photograph together from staff showing them :lol:

d7822107gy1ftec8cxz41j20dz0dz0tm.jpg

Yup... he's so happy to see our ParkPark couple together couldn't be bother... he follow them grow

together, since this is the last time to see them together he wouldn't waste the chance :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6