[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

To be honest this is the first drama i watched from PSJ but i watched some of PMY drama her acting is the best no doubt about it. I am a woman and i love her as an actress and how she views life in general. I  loved her more when she said that she just wanted to become a good actress and she don’t have to be a star. 

I myself a woman as well and I have great respect for people who are working hard to perfect their craft. PMY is one of those who is always wanting to improve herself.  

Great visualization for these TWO leads on screen. Love this drama. 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It is usually like that in KDramas. 

Oppas are always praised more.

Probably because majority of the audience are girls and want the guy lead for themselves haha

but the downside of it, once an Oppa is revealed to be in a relationship, a lot of fangirls will lose interest. :lol:

so true ....fangirls aren't faithful...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, sks18 said:

I just want to say that PMY and PSJ are doing an excellent job. Acting is their profession and making things onscreen look good and real is their ultimate goal. They are more than exceeded their goal as it can be seen on how real the bed scene looks. Kudo to both Actors.

I might be the minority here as I don't want them to be together in real life. I want them to continue to make great projects in the future. I think actors have more appeal to the viewers and/or to the fans if they stay single.   PMY is one of my favorite actresses and I really love her smile and her eyes' acting. I think PMY is a better actor than that of PSJ.   Maybe there are more female members here at Soompi which could be why PSJ is getting more praise than what PMY is getting. 

PSJ is hotttt no doubt tho!!!

I didn't follow them closely before this drama but I always liked them, from their very first projects (high kick & pots of gold) and I've watched almost all their dramas. I think both of them are great actors no doubt and I tend not to compare who is better than who becuz they all contribute to the success of the drama. I agree with some who said PMY deserves more attention and appreciation for being such a good actress, apparently better than some more well-known, trendy faces out there. However rom-com caters to female audience so of course the actor would gain more love and attention. Having said that doesn't mean she hasn't been recognized as I've seen a lot of comments praising how good of the performance she's put on so far. 

BTW I don't want actors to stay single for the sake of viewers and I bet most of them aren't, they just don't reveal it. At the end of the day, they're just like us, normal human beings. 

@parkparkloveu I just hope rating will reach 10% at least cuz it will be the romcom with highest rating for cable channels. It's not easy for romcom to get high ratings like the other genres. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

OH WOW...Episode 13 was daebak. My favourites parts of the end scene will be when PMY put her arms around PSJ and he responded by hugging her tighter as well as the nose kiss. I don't know why but these two gestures just felt more personal and felt like it came from PMY and PSJ rather than Young Joon and Miso. 

49 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Omg i just finished watching ep 13 and it was amazingly good. Sorry to say this maybe some of you are fans of suzy but PMY deserves more attention than her. MY is a great actress and deserves more awards and affection to people. Wow she’s daebak. Wow! :) 

I agree! Her popularity is rising due to this drama though, so that's great. And her new agency seems to be doing a good job so far in promoting her. I won't say this drama is her best one yet (don't kill me as i loved Healer and 7DQ equally and she was excellent as Queen Chae Kyung especially) but this will be her best on-screen chemistry. Let's pray she'll win lots of awards after this including Best Couple! Fighting PMY!

• Like 14

My favorite shot of the bed scene is the long shot. The close ups are just as good. But the feelings from the far angle seem so RAW! It really looks like they can't seem to get enough of each other. Open mouth kisses, YJ on top and moving all over her, her hands running through his hair. There also seems to be a sense of urgency which the close up shots dont have. The close up shots are sweeter and loving :) 

And why does PSJ voice sound so different when he says Saranghe??? :) 

• Like 22
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, strymeek said:

OH WOW...Episode 13 was daebak. My favourites parts of the end scene will be when PMY put her arms around PSJ and he responded by hugging her tighter as well as the nose kiss. I don't know why but these two gestures just felt more personal and felt like it came from PMY and PSJ rather than Young Joon and Miso. 

I agree! Her popularity is rising due to this drama though, so that's great. And her new agency seems to be doing a good job so far in promoting her. I won't say this drama is her best one yet (don't kill me as i loved Healer and 7DQ equally and she was excellent as Queen Chae Kyung especially) but this will be her best on-screen chemistry yet. Let's pray she'll win lots of awards after this including Best Couple! Fighting PMY!

I haven’t watch 7DQ but I have watched and healer, city hunter and skks her performance and acting was great. 

2 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

My favorite shot of the bed scene is the long shot. The close ups are just as good. But the feelings from the far angle seem so RAW! It really looks like they can't seem to get enough of each other. Open mouth kisses, YJ on top and moving all over her, her hands running through his hair. There also seems to be a sense of urgency which the close up shots dont have. The close up shots are sweeter and loving :) 

They will definitely miss each other very much after the drama ends. Hmm those kisses are hard to forget it’s like tattoos on their lips. Ahahahahaha. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

The Behind the Scene taken by a fan the other day, we can see they are very close just standing there, holding hands while waiting for the take and PMY's body language turning towards PSJ looking up and talking to him. :wub:

I mean, how could they not miss each other after filming is done? No wonder PSJ used a crying emoji :bawling: in his post. Well, the ball is in your hands dude. Do something if you don't want to miss this girl. ^_^

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The Behind the Scene taken by a fan the other day, we can see they are very close just standing there, holding hands while waiting for the take and PMY's body language turning towards PSJ looking up and talking to him. :wub:

I mean, how could they not miss each other after filming is done? No wonder PSJ used a crying emoji :bawling: in his post. Well, the ball is in your hands dude. Do something if you don't want to miss this girl. ^_^

Omg yeah you’re right! I saw that video too. Omo! They looked so real there. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

Me too...I LOVE that part..it's soooooooooooooooo sexy and alluring. I remembered people complaining on their very first kiss...why MY was so reserved, why she didn't open her mouth enough, why her arms are not around his neck...blah blah blah. Hope they are satisfied!!! I know I am more than satisfied....they gave me more then I expected...2018new_xixi_thumb.png

And the pushing against the wall! Soooo hot and erotic! 2018new_tianping_thumb.png

mlvC0aJ.gif

EdFX2Ep.gif

Him pulling her tighter and tighter....ahhh.

oAeOaLR.gif

• Like 17
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Me too...I LOVE that part..it's soooooooooooooooo sexy and alluring. I remembered people complaining on their very first kiss...why MY was so reserved, why she didn't open her mouth enough, why her arms are not around him neck...blah blah blah. Hope they are satisfied!!! I know I am

And the pushing against the wall! Soooo hot and erotic! 2018new_tianping_thumb.png

Him pulling her tighter and tighter....ahhh.

The erotic part came waaaay before they even entered the house. I think it was when he warned her and said 'If you enter the house now, i can't control my speed. I don't plan on stopping'.

I died there and then. :joy:

She just walked forward, turned around and gave him an inviting yet sweet smile.

And when he pushed her against the wall, i think that was when i got all giddy and giggled like a school girl. Lol

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pmypsj said:

But I am just disappointed. I thought the ratings would beso high like reach the 10% but it freaking dropped! 

There was some event showing on TV the same time, that's why all the dramas went down. It's normal. They are still number 1 drama in the time slot...and the rating still considered high for Tvn.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

ikr. I love how the long shot shows her fingers running through his hair then down his chest and this hip thrust when he moved up to kiss her. Ughhh. It looks so sexual although it's just a PG13 drama. LOL

giphy.gif

Is it YJ or SJ? I know he's a good actor but the eye contact he gave her is just full of love like he's madly in love

giphy.gif

BTW I have to admit I used to like Healer but MY's kiss scenes there are just a child's play compared to this one. The level of her commitment (or maybe some personal feeling) in this scene balanced out the energy of SJ, which is different from the first kiss where he totally dominated. Other kiss scenes of the couples I used to ship cant come close to this. It's true that the other couples might have great chemistry together and I still squeezed at the kiss and bed scenes but somehow they were still slightly awkward or not as intense (even songsong). This one looks that real to me.

@dramamilftx you're right. It's the same shirt. LOL They must've filmed this hot scene just few days ago. This plus the fancam where they looked so comfortable holding hands, I wonder what their relationship status is at the moment :) 

• Like 23

Hellooooooo SHIPPERS!!!  OH.. TO BE CLEAR  #BuBi #ParkPark  #2Park couple

THREE things  : Ep 13

1). So professional that there is only a very, very thin line to distinguish they are only acting in a drama which is WE KNOW IT IS JUST A DRAMA :rolleyes:

2).  Bed scene - when PSJ said "Saranghae" , I would have wished to see his eyes ... but I cannot YET the sound of his voice was enough.  Is it so convincing to say it was meant as real? :rolleyes:And PMY's eyes and facial expression, her hesitation (is it?) or was she trying to READ him, his eyes, his heart?  Was she trying to know if he said it just the way the director asked for? Or she felt and saw, ......  

(we know what we heard- how it was said and how the response was) - BOTH PSJ and PMY 's voices and tone and the feels ... the tenderness ...and the kiss that followed right after.  NO، I definitely don't see delulu.  Not anymore.  The hidden admiration of PSJ toward PMY for several long years since High Kick manifested at last in a single word which was reciprocated hahaha :wub:

3).  :star: THEY BOTH BRING OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER :star:And I am not saying just in acting....noooo. >>>> :wub: :heart:

I wish for them to have more projects together and I WISH for them to really be together  :innocent:

And again like the others here,  please let's refrain from mentioning names of other actors or actresses.  No need to compare.  each to his/her own.   PMY has and will always be a good actress and she deserves the best and so with PSJ.   

Added:  Introduction to his friend :  Am I the only one who will think PSJ will be asked by his friend offcam... ? :tounge_xd: but it's possible, right? :joy:

@strawberryfall unnie... it's just "a name" now ;) 

#TVN or #BuBi Team who visit this thread,  kamsahamnida #BuBi couple is an INSPIRATION   :love:

#crossingmyfingers  I asked for an emo smiley but she gave us Leon smile and then a real smile of "I will be Kim" on the day ep 13 will be shown. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4