[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

hello hello friends :P 

Not to be dRaMAtic but if we're stirring the pot /anyways/, I'd like to bring to attention the vERY obvious red ~splotches on PSJ's neck/chest in the 'morning after' scene ... :smirk:  I mean, a lot of the youtube commentators are convinced they're hickeys LMAO (If someone could grace us with some screen captures, specifically around the 1:17 mark!!! I'd be so grateful)

Rationally speaking, PSJ probably just has a naturally splotchy chest??? LOL. That, or the makeup artists REALLY paid attention to detail hehe. :kiss_closed: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

Despite the bed scene,  and that tabloid said made people changed channel,  the rating is still high. 

The IG post of PSJ conveys "thank you to all" ? 

omoooo... just 2 episodes and already my heart starting to  :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Agreed !! @WildDivine69 

I was initially very apprehensive about how the writers were going to tackle MS' quest 'to find herself' and I am SO happy that it didn't end up involving a solo trip to Europe for a year LOL!! But more importantly, I really really liked that they devoted basically the entire episode to highlight the validity behind MS' decision to stay. She has all the right motives, having appraised what the job does for her in terms of providing a sense of accomplishment and boosting her self-efficacy!! Also, YJ's character arc and his journey to understanding, appreciating and accepting MS as a holistic individual (and not just a secretary OR even a lover) is so wholesome and mature :heart: 

Basically, I didn't anticipate being so impressed by the writing (albeit slow at times) when I initially started the show, but I'm so so happy with the way things have unfolded :P :love:

Edit: ~Maybe they could've included a small montage of MS trying various things before she comes back to her role as a secretary as a way to really solidify that her decision wasn't an emotionally charged, spur-in-the-moment kinda thing (because all of this happened amidst the coworkers and YJ mourning her leave) bUT it's fine lol 

•  
Edited by thranduils
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I have always suspected that MY watched SJ in Youn's Kitchen, not just his dramas, and might have got a good impression of the real PSJ from that program really. I won't be surprised if she also saw him on other variety shows like RM too.

yeah as much as I love the drama, I way prefer someone like Seo Joon to Young Joon LOL Young Joon only exists in fiction and sometimes he's little bit full of himself while Seo Joon is so hard-working, humble and caring. Na PD, Seo Jin and Yuh Jung all highly praise his work ethics and personality.  Maybe before PM was offered the role in this drama, through that show, she at least got a glimpse of who he really is, other than those brief meetings in award shows. 

7 hours ago, dramamilftx said:

Not to turn this into an R rated convo but that bed scene is still replaying in my head. Especially when he grinded on her. Even if IRL he wasn’t attracted to her like that, I’m sure she must’ve felt “something”? He is a man through and through . Sorry, late night delusions running through my mind 

LOL that would be awkward. I know they're surrounded by a lot of staff but once they get some real personal feelings involved, I wonder how actors can control themselves in this kind of scenes, especially the racy and steamy like this one :)))

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Published in Hong Kong "Oriental Daily" today (07/20/2018). If we didn't know any better, this looks like a sex scandal tabloids...:joy:

LMAOOOOOO 

thank god im not in the middle of intaking something or else i'd be choking myself to death :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, thranduils said:

h  I mean, a lot of the youtube commentators are convinced they're hickeys LMAO (If someone could grace us with some screen captures, specifically around the 1:17 mark!!! I'd be so grateful)

hehehe....I don't think it's a hickey, just blushing, LOL.

Capture.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, lyca mena said:

I hope PSJ watched Busted because PMY was very very impressive and charming in the show. I cant wait for Busted season two. :D:rolleyes:

1,000% sure he has done that because that was airing right before the WWSk started shooting.  For sure, his answer in the press conference about him impressed in the set... I hope it is not delulu to assume that he has followed her every drama in every chance he has had.  He is a busy body ... but still I think that.  

I cannot help wonder why in PMY's IG post,  she cropped only a part of PSJ ...really she could have cropped the whole of him.  And her caption, "I will be Kim".  So, for me,  I believe she did that on purpose and she has her own reason.  I am saying this because PMY's posting always have meanings.  I, for one, do the same and I think the others. :blink: #justwondering

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

This scene.....:heart:

Mr. Park Seo Joon talking to Ms. Park Min Young...NOT Lee Young Joon to Kim Mi So  (he looks and sound choked up for reals):smirk:

"Thinking that I can see you here only for a few more days...

Is making every moment even more special."

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

LMAOOOOOO 

thank god im not in the middle of intaking something or else i'd be choking myself to death :D

sorry to mention in here but just it is so related... The bed scene in Healer had the mother of PMY think it was x-rated lolsssssss.... I want to know what she said about this WWSK bed scene  hahahaha  but for sure,  even PMY's friends will be a little bit shoockt lolsssss   

WWSK webtoon was brought to life by #BuBi #ParkPark couple 

NB:  Just to confirm there were 2 "Park Park"  in the caption of #awesome-ent in their post.   Only them know if it was meant or it was typo :) 

3 minutes ago, cuteybunny1 said:

Have you guys noticed this scene? I don't know if it's just the camera angle, but psj seemed to have kissed pmy's neck :wub:

Yesssss..... I had to repeat and repeat it several times ... he did  and I really find it a sweet gesture from him.  OMG my heart for these two .... :love: Oh watch how PMY reacted to it.  Her eyes and and hands... acting or not, that was real feeling I saw.  

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

I cannot help wonder why in PMY's IG post,  she cropped only a part of PSJ ...really she could have cropped the whole of him.  And her caption, "I will be Kim".  So, for me,  I believe she did that on purpose and she has her own reason.  I am saying this because PMY's posting always have meanings.  I, for one, do the same and I think the others. :blink: #justwondering

Are you talking about the hashtag #김비서가왜그럴까 ?

it's actually the title of the drama :sweatingbullets: What's wrong with Secretary Kim

lol I don't know ig just auto translate it to I will be Kim.

26 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

NB:  Just to confirm there were 2 "Park Park"  in the caption of #awesome-ent in their post.   Only them know if it was meant or it was typo :) 

Can you tell me which post? I can't find parkpark 박박 on their caption & hashtag.

I believe knetz use twopark 투박 or bubi 부비 to describe this couple

The term parkpark usually used by international fans.

tvN always use twopark though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Who did remember Park Min Young wearing the white shirt on City hunter after watching episode 14 of What’s wrong with secretary kim ?!

Based on my delusional love for ParkPark couple , I can sense a relationship to be going on soon between these two gorgeous leads,  because this shirt before had a power to creat MinMin couple for us back on 2011 ! :wub:

hunter8-00492.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Thinking that I can see you here only for a few more days...

Is making every moment even more special."

:wub:

Park Seo Joon what's your plan, don't ever let her go. :D

I think he does contact her daily with all the days they been through is difficult for him not to miss her just that we will not be able to see them together  :tears: Wish them all the best in their career :) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Who did remember Park Min Young wearing the white shirt on City hunter after watching episode 14 of What’s wrong with secretary kim ?!

Based on my delusional love for ParkPark couple , I can sense a relationship to be going on soon between these two gorgeous leads,  because this shirt before had a power to creat MinMin couple for us back on 2011 ! :wub:

hunter8-00492.jpg

Me :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

Just had to react to all of this!! I've been cracking up by myself here.:lol:

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Look at the back portion of the shirt, it has been worn by PSJ :joy::wub:

@parkparkloveu yessssssss!! I like how we can deduce it's the same shirt just from the wrinkles on it. Lol!! Shippers will see what they want to see. I beliiiiieeeeevveee it!!

7 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Translations for the headlines on this article:

Parents had to change TV channels in haste (as drama is) during prime time broadcast

[ ParkPark ] 2 minute bed "war" (scene) brings down TV ratings

@superfangermany_stv Seriously!?! Omo! The parents must have scrambled for the remote to change the channel just like MS did when Another Miss Oh came on. I hate that it affected the ratings though just because they couldn't stand the heat! Haha! But a 2 minute bed "war"?? Oh come on...They're lovers, not fighters. Teehee. :tounge_wink:

7 hours ago, dramamilftx said:

Not to turn this into an R rated convo but that bed scene is still replaying in my head. Especially when he grinded on her. Even if IRL he wasn’t attracted to her like that, I’m sure she must’ve felt “something”? He is a man through and through . Sorry, late night delusions running through my mind 

@dramamilftx why not?! :naughty: I was thinking about that too (but didn't want to be the only pervy woman here. hehe. So thanks!) I was just waiting for a more courageous person to say it. Haha!

Spoiler

But yes, I mean she was wearing a short skirt and his thigh was on top of hers...soooo it is very plausible, highly possible, that there might have been "something" there to feel. His hip movement was so natural and instinctive, that I almost feel like he might have forgotten the cameras were rolling for a quick sec. Because that grinding (or even that innocent kiss on the nose) is not something a Director would instruct to do right?? PD-nim probably said, "Act like you're really into each other. Kiss passionately. Start unbuttoning his shirt." Other than that, I would think it's the actors interpretation of the scene. The PD didn't even really tell PSJ to do those hand movements during the closet kiss because he seemed surprised as well in the BTS. PD-nim just likes shooting them kiss and letting the actors take the reign. Others may say it's just because he had to move up to kiss her so his hips moved. My dears...the hips don't lie.:smirk:

6 hours ago, thranduils said:

hello hello friends :P 

Not to be dRaMAtic but if we're stirring the pot /anyways/, I'd like to bring to attention the vERY obvious red ~splotches on PSJ's neck/chest in the 'morning after' scene ... :smirk:  I mean, a lot of the youtube commentators are convinced they're hickeys LMAO (If someone could grace us with some screen captures, specifically around the 1:17 mark!!! I'd be so grateful)

Rationally speaking, PSJ probably just has a naturally splotchy chest??? LOL. That, or the makeup artists REALLY paid attention to detail hehe. :kiss_closed: 

@thranduils LOL!!! I noticed that too!! Love this. Yaaaa! Our first timer MS is quite a vixen already giving hickeys!?! Although I'd love to just say that the makeup artists did a great job conveying in such a small way what occurred that night. But it's probably just PSJ being splotchy. He's so gosh darn white and milky! Ugh. Mind just went to the gutter. Sorry. Haha!

You know what else I really liked about this scene?? Is how PMY's hair is messed up (at 0:41-0:42) when he's carrying her to the bed. Hello?! When did that happen because her hair was perfect by the wall! hehe. My imagination is really getting the best of me.:blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13