[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

That bed scene was done with so much passion and emotion and there's no denying that they were successful in conveying this to the audience. They were on fire and I'm so glad that PMY has let her walls down during filming this scene -- I have yet to see a leading lady kiss that way in a romantic drama, let alone in all Korean series' that I have seen so far. The authenticity and the familiarity of it all made me feel like I was being intrusive of their private moment while I was watching it. Oh god, these two. Those open mouthed kisses are rare commodity in K-Dramas. Seriously. If they really have no feelings for each other then they are very, very, very convincing actors.

P.S. Still need an ice cold bath oh lord how can I sleep tonight

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

71d59ae8-3ebc-405c-bbee-bcb680a628d7.gif

While waiting for youtube version, I’ve rewatched the scene for n-time and noticed SJ kissed the tip of MY’s nose. Pretty sure this was an impromptu from SJ cuz he was hesitant for a moment before moving to her lips. I find it so cute. He always does something extra but even in a scene like this? he sure damn enjoyed doing intimate scenes with her :D

btw this scene is so super hot and passionate. No bed scene in kdrama I’ve seen so far can come close to this. This looks almost as real except for MY’s blouse which in reality would’ve been on the ground instead LOL

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@parkparkloveu i cant find that account on the like list anymore. Probably ‘someone’ used that account to stalk her and accidentally pressed like :)

@minmangfan yeah the kiss on the forehead must be on the script I suppose but on the nose maybe not. He was about to move down to her lips but stopped and moved up a to kiss her nose first. And at that moment I guess MY was expecting a kiss cuz she turned her face a little bit, then when she felt his hesitation, she looked up. 

• Like 6

AFTER TODAY BED SCENE I'M SURE NOW PARKPARK IS NOT JUST A FRIEND. THEY MIGHT BE DATING ALREADY OR WILL BE DATING VERY SOON.

DONT @ ME FOR THIS

p.s sorry for being unactive, I'm soo busy these days. But sometimes I still lurking here! Keep it up guys :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 2