[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I want both of them to feature in a magazine photoshoot though. Preferably an overseas photoshoot. Imagine the hotness of them on the cover of a magazine together. :wub: And yes PD-nim likes to keep in touch with actors that have worked with him. We may see them as cameo for PD-nim next project just like sominki couple from BTIMFL.

• Like 10

About their trip to Phuket,  I feel something different despite no confirmed info whether both leads will go.  YET, and I am saying yet,  for the sake of the good rapport and grown closeness between them and their teams and crew and production staff,  chances are I expect it will be a good trip. :innocent: :tounge_xd: <<< like Leon smile

And crossing my fingers,  our PMY will make an exemption and join,  as well as PSJ will do the same and complete our happiness.  :innocent:  

2 questions: 

1.) How will I know if TVN will oblige us with the DVD with ENGLISH SUBTITLES?  

2.) Can we introduce a new trend of requesting for a new project again for #BuBi couple ?  Say, using social media.  Hmmm.... they can understand english In suppose or I believe, one shipper may help us translate it into korean language?   What I am hoping is far fetched, I know... but NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.  #goodratingsandacceptanceof WWSK  Unless, the project will be outshined by a real-real ...lolsssssssssssss   :sweat_smile:

Sorry my dear unniessssss,  getting crazyier and crazier...3 episodes left...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, sks18 said:

I just want to say that PMY and PSJ are doing an excellent job. Acting is their profession and making things onscreen look good and real is their ultimate goal. They are more than exceeded their goal as it can be seen on how real the bed scene looks. Kudo to both Actors.

I might be the minority here as I don't want them to be together in real life. I want them to continue to make great projects in the future. I think actors have more appeal to the viewers and/or to the fans if they stay single.   PMY is one of my favorite actresses and I really love her smile and her eyes' acting. I think PMY is a better actor than that of PSJ.   Maybe there are more female members here at Soompi which could be why PSJ is getting more praise than what PMY is getting. 

PSJ is hotttt no doubt tho!!!

I haven't seen any of PSJ's previous work so I cannot comment on that....cause I only follow Park Min Young's works.

Now on wishing PMY  to stay single, am sorry I don't share your sentiment.... Like Kim Mi So, I want her to start on focusing on herself and not just think of ways to make her fans happy.  Fame is temporal, no matter how good you are or popular now...there will always be new and younger actresses/actors that fans would start going crazy with.  Family is very important.... her mom would soon grow old, her sister is already married and once her friends start to settle down one by one she will feel so lonely and so alone.  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, lyca mena said:

I haven’t watch 7DQ but I have watched and healer, city hunter and skks her performance and acting was great. 

They will definitely miss each other very much after the drama ends. Hmm those kisses are hard to forget it’s like tattoos on their lips. Ahahahahaha. 

You should watch 7DQ her performance as Shin Chae Kyung is really really good..... but for me her performance as Kim Mi So is as equally brilliant as the former.   I want her to try different genre though

• Like 6

Are they done filming everything? PSJ posted in Weibo just now with caption Off Work. 

To a fan who posted she wants PMY to stay single, do you know what you are asking from her? It's her personal life sacrificing it for fans, you want her to do that? That's going beyond the boundaries. They are humans too. They fall in love, they hate, they get angry, long for true love and feel every emotions like we all do. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Are they done filming everything? PSJ posted in Weibo just now with caption Off Work. 

I saw that too. But i doubt so. I guess he means off work for the day. Cool shades though...LOL 

There's even a video of him getting off work...sorry I don't know how to post the video here, but the post is here:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4263551927402152#repost

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

o a fan who posted she wants PMY to stay single, do you know what you are asking from her? It's her personal life sacrificing it for fans, you want her to do that? That's going beyond the boundaries. They are humans too. They fall in love, they hate, they get angry, long for true love and feel every emotions like we all do. 

I agree. Who are we to say that she should be single. I'm not saying that one has to get married to obtain happiness in life, but from what I read from MY's previous interviews it seems that she's looking forward to married life with kids too. She may be a famous actress, but that doesn't make her as less of a normal human being like any of us. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Fame is temporal, no matter how good you are or popular now...there will always be new and younger actresses/actors that fans would start going crazy with.  Family is very important.... her mom would soon grow old, her sister is already married and once her friends start to settle down one by one she will feel so lonely and so alone.  

I share your thinking. Fame is really temporal and fans usually jump from idol to idol especially the young ones. There is only that many fans who stay devoted to their actresses/actors and these are the people who truly wish them well and want them to find a partner to settle down with. These fans are the ones who will support their beloved actors/actresses no matter what happens because they accept them as human beings - who need privacy, love, support and a family. Seeing the DOTS craze 2 years ago, the uprising of the hallyu wave again and SJK’s AND SHK’s fame reignited, this reminds me of the current craze of PSJ and PMY (albeit not as great an impact yet). This fame thing will not last forever. Sometime later, someone else will replace them. This is the true and sad fact of the showbiz. Only a handful of fans will really stay put and continue that unwavering support. 

To be able to find a loved one which lasts a lifetime with them is really what matters at the end, someone to share everything with them because this is something that will never change if the feelings and heart is true.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Remember the first episode of this drama? Kim Mi So, Park Min Young's character, wanted to resign so she can finally live her own life and get married. Somehow I feel like quite a number of us got hooked initially because of that -- we feel her.

At some point in out lives we were Kim Mi So. We have been or we may be currently at a point in our lives where we want to do things for ourselves but feel burdened by other responsibilities (most especially work). I can only speak for myself, but I really took pity on Kim Mi So's statements about wanting to live her own life and find time for love after spending almost a decade living for other people. Should you find yourself in a similar situation, how would you feel? Should a loved one find him/herself in a similar situation, would you rather he/she remain in it or leave?

I brought this up because of that one statement posted by someone here (not gonna tag) that has taken me aback -- that which said that he/she wishes PMY to stay single for her career's sake. This also goes to all those other fans who wish for their 'oppas' to remain single so that they can enjoy living in their fantasy worlds. My question for fans like this: would you rather let your idols sacrifice their own happiness for your sake? 

This attitude of some fans is borderline obssessive and selfish in every angle, and this mindset can be destructive to their idols. If PMY chooses to be in a relationship where she is valued, cared for, and in which she finds true happiness, will it make you happy if she sacrifices that just to please her fans? This is the very reason why these stars choose to be private about their relationships -- because too much love from their fans can kill them. They know that as much as fans can be supportive of their relationships, some of then can be detrimental to it. And this is the sad thing about fandom -- fans sometimes forget that their idols have feelings like them, too.

I hope that these fans realize that they cannot dictate how they want their idols to live their lives, and that their idols do not exist solely to please them. We as fans are mere spectators -- we do not own their lives. While we can call them out when they do something unethical or self-destructive, we should support their other decisions especially if they aren't destructive and if they make our idols happy.

What I like about ParkPark shippers is that I feel the sense of maturity to accept whatever PSJ or PMY decide to have after WWWSK ends -- be it friendship or a romantic relationship. While we will be slightly distraught if they part ways and happy if they end up together, at the end of the day we respect them as individuals who have their own volition.

I personally will be happy even if they both remain single after this drama. I won't resent them no matter how much I pray for them to be together -- in fact, I'll still be grateful for them for giving their best in delivering a truthful performance that made me, and thousands of fans, squee in delight and feel the love, albeit temporarily and fictionally.

I hope that other fans will have the capacity to be happy for whatever their idols' decisions will be, especially when it comes to their relationships. Our idols deserve to find love if they want to, and remain single if that is what they truly desire. Let's not be the reason for their sadness.

Sorry I said too much. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Min Young also had a photoshoot so maybe it's a sort of day off for the actors and crew.  Good that they can afford to have a time off to unwind and rest

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ agency wrote "ParkPark" :lol:

I actually cannot understand why PSJ agency call ParkPark? Isn't they want to avoid further rumours if they encourage this term then are they accepting them as ParkPark couple lol :lol:

my delu again just let them settle and break the news 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Ok, I've only watched the RAWrrr version (hehe :smirk:), but I don't need no stinkin' English subtitles to understand the language of lurrrvveee. :heart: Lol!

I mean what else can I say about that EPIC love scene that hasn't already been eloquently and beautifully described and discussed by folks here and the drama thread??? In my whole adult life, I've lost count of how many make out and sex-y sessions I've watched (Western and Asian) and although some are heart-fluttering and moving in their own way, others fell flat or just felt gratuitous? But not this. Sure, maybe it's because I'm more emotionally involved and vested with the actors and wanting them to marry and consummate their relationship in real life (heh:P). However, I truly think it's more than that. Every aspect of the drama has culminated into this perfect storm and gave us one of the most romantic, heart-pounding scenes everrrrr.

1. Story and character development - yes, it's a simple rom-com with a side of mystery. But at the very core of it, we are seeing and learning how two damaged and inexperienced people can overcome anything with love, honesty, selflessness, patience, and understanding. They are both strong, but learn to compromise. They always want to do and be better for the other person. More importantly, they strive to speak the other's love language. At the forefront, YJ's love language is physical touch - which he has deprived himself of because of his trauma with women. But now that he is with MS, it's not about just getting her into bed. It's his desire to show just how much he loves and wants her. He may be a "bulldozer" in some instances (chalk it up to 9 years of waiting), but he never forces her and backs down when needed. I love that MS was the one who initiated this night because it illustrates that she fully comprehends what a relationship truly means and entails now, and also has the desire to show him, physically, how she feels for him. Therefore, she is opening herself up and reciprocating his love language.  Character decisions like this display growth and advance the story, which makes them all the more endearing to us and their story more beautiful to behold. 

2. Actors - Nothing more can be said about the impeccable delivery of this scene by PSJ and PMY. I'm not even talking about their out-of- this-world, sizzling chemistry (please date IRL!! lol). I'm pertaining to their nuanced and realistic performance, from outside his house to the bed. We will never know just how much emotional, mental, and physical preparation went in to this scene. But the emotions, which seemed raw and real, were laid bare and absolutely palpable to the audience. I seriously felt the thirst they had for each other, whether in character or not. Both actors have done pretty "intimate" scenes before in past projects, but they really stepped it up with WWWsK. Is it inspiration, motivation, real romantic feelings, or their level of dedication to their craft? Who knows! But one thing is for sure, I cannot imagine anyone else doing this scene better than those two did. The little details such as the kiss on the nose, the hip movements, the hand placements and fingers running through the hair, that intense hug by the wall where PMY's body seems to just sink in to PSJ's, the "Saranghae" from both of them, I can go on and on....JUST EVERYTHING they did was perfection. PSJ and PMY were totally in sync. I gotta say, I was a big Another Miss Oh fan and thought their kiss scenes were pretty racy. But this, this is my new GOLDEN standard. Everything else pales in comparison. Mic drop.

3. Directing, cinematography and music - I did say that this PD was trying to kill me, right. Ya'll my witnesses!:astonished: My gawd. The overall mood he created with his angles, lighting, and music was brilliant and well thought out. I was asking for a bed scene, but he gave us more than we could've ever expected without angering the regulation board. Lol! The way the camera pans and the close ups of their faces so we can see every blink of nervousness and anticipation; the change in lighting from yellow to pink instead of dark and red to signify the purity of their love-making; the absence of bgm again at the beginning so we can just hear their passionate breathing and kissing; the romantic music (none of this Marvin Gaye sounding songs) to slow things down so we know it's not lust, but love we are seeing, so on and so forth. All of these combined allowed the audience to feel the intensity and heat of the moment. But it wasn't cheesy or overly sensualized. It was beautifully...hot. Gah, I'm at a lost for words despite having just written this long analysis. Lol!

Anyway, thanks for reading! If anyone could point me to slow motion gifs or vids of this scene, I would greatly appreciate it. Teehee.

giphy.gif

• Like 16
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, eva21 said:

I actually cannot understand why PSJ agency call ParkPark? Isn't they want to avoid further rumours if they encourage this term then are they accepting them as ParkPark couple lol :lol:

my delu again just let them settle and break the news 

Not only the agency, TvN, the cast and crew of WWWSK also calling them ParkPark couple.. #delulumodeactivated :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Not only the agency, TvN, the cast and crew of WWWSK also calling them ParkPark couple.. #delulumodeactivated :wub:

For TvN and the crew I can understand for promoting sake but PSJ agency hmmmm quite weird to me usually they avoid :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ agency wrote "ParkPark" :lol:

@parkparkloveu I've tried to read it many times, but I can't find any ParkPark / TwoPark in the caption (??) is it in the comments section? Closest thing I've read to 박박 in the caption is 반짝반짝 which means glitter or bright. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I've tried to read it many times, but I can't find any ParkPark / TwoPark in the caption (??) is it in the comments section?

You know how to translate? It says ParkPark Glowing visual. I also read it from some shippers post. There are 2 Park characters too.  But maybe it's not the actual translation. 

A9_EE911_D-8_B81-460_E-87_C3-314957_CB08

• Like 5