Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

ABH still call her noona though~~ im not sure about JCW.. but JCW is older than PSJ~~ doesnt matter if JCW call her noona or not.. the point is she’s not awkward with him during healer.. and she said in iv she replied to his kakao talk faster than replying to her mom coz they’re close.. she is only awkward with PSJ, which is weird coz they said they hv close noona dongsang relationship.. if they’re only close like noona donsang, y be like that to each other especially during AAA coz it was way bfore wwwsk and dating rumor..

12 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What if MY told him not to call her noona?

same  as ABH n JCW,she told them not to call her noona

But ABH still call her noona , so does JCW( in 2014 KBS award ceremony):tounge_xd:

plz correct me if I’m wrong 

15 minutes ago, luffie said:

Really?

Really? I never knew that ent boss said that. Why are they so awkward around each other then? Was SSC like that too (before their marriage announcement)? I can’t help but wish for some concrete PMY and PSJ coincidences!! 

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

Photo-Grid-1560659560725.jpg

"it's true psj has known pmy for a long time. 
they were in just close noona-dongsang relationship."
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

But ABH still call her noona , so does JCW( in 2014 KBS award ceremony):tounge_xd:

plz correct me if I’m wrong 

yes.. I thought so too.. he calls her noona after their drama. She told ABH and JCW not to call her noona.. so that they can get into their character that they are in love with her character. 

But never to PSJ though.. Lol! 

and thats the thing about AAA 2017.. they supposedly didnt know each other... they try sooo hard to act like it.. thats why they looked awkward.. :sweat_smile:

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What if MY told him not to call her noona?

same  as ABH n JCW,she told them not to call her noona

ABH called her noona at the hpl press conference and at all interview after hpl. JCW also called her noona at the interview and healer bts& dvd commentary.

honestly, i think calling noona or not is not important. because SJK called SHK as noona before the marriage.

but the interesting thing is that psj always called his older co-worker(female) as noona in bts and interviews. in the interview after wwwsk, he called JYM as noona when he was asked about cameo JYM..but he never called PMY as noona even in the interview. he always called her as Minyoung ssi or Miso.B)

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

IMG-20190616-WA0005.jpg

I dont know what she meant. Yesterday she gave a clue that its not ppc and a certain someone has to enlist soon. But now she tweeted this :sweatingbullets:

Note: she said about enlistment its for another couple :phew:

Edited by snitchdream08

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I dont know what she meant. Yesterday she gave a clue that its not ppc and a certain someone has to enlist soon. But now she tweeted this :sweatingbullets:

Note: she said about enlistment its for another couple :phew:

She never said its not PPC. It seemed like it was PPC Because someone brought up another couples name during the conversation, she then said she knows who that couple is that the fan was referring to, and that, that couple is not the one she’s referring to her tweet because the guy in that couple has to enlist soon.

hope that made sense lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

from my understanding, she nvr said it wasnt PPC..  ‘neighbour couple’ and ‘soon to be enlist couple’ are totally different couple.. since she already gave the hint, pretty sure her tweet was meant for PPC in the 1st place~~ 

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
 "it's true psj has known pmy for a long time. 
they were in just close noona-dongsang relationship."

can they elaborate noona-donsaeng relationship. as far as i know if you calling eachother as noona-donsaeng you are practically friendzoning eachother (but also it can vary depending on the person & their feelings). just because they share the same surname "park" doesn't they are in any way noona-donsaeng smh! it's either a romantic or platonic relationship or just healthy friendship that can happen between a man- women.

32 minutes ago, park2park said:

anyone know who she is anyways?

just another random asking for clout :/