[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i hv to ask this.. but do u guys have any idea if Park shin hye and lee jong suk ever had official dating rumor? coz the other ship was saying PSH-LJS had official dating rumor and even was caught by dispatch but turned out PSH is dating someone else.. so they said that’s the case with PPC now.. despite the official dating rumor, they said it was fake news and PMY is as single as my castrated cat.. so any info on that? jst to compare notes.. 

it cant be the same.. lol! because they never denied they are close in real life. they did deny the dating rumor but PSH clarified they are close friends. although Dispatch claimed they were dating for like some months, she clarified that they ate just close friends. 

And let me jst say this.. I dont believe in coincidences really, but some of considered PPCs claims of "coincidences"..I let go. But there are just really too much. Those things are not coincidences anymore. Not even fate and destiny would give you that much.. lol!

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but the reporters said that PSJ was asked about the dating rumor with KJW.. or did you mean, its not the kind of rumor that the press really talked about? 

yep....not about the official dating rumor which is said by reporters or ent insiders. reporters usually ask most actors and actresses in the interview after drama, "there is a rumor you two seems to date(by drama fans). are you dating?".

jcw also was asked that kind of question.

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

psh&ctj dating news came out 3 years later, after psh&ljs dating news. 

so most ppl think psh had dated with ljs and broke up..she dated with ctj.

im not sure if I remember this correctly  But I think after PSH and LJS agencies denied the dating rumor, Dispatch posted another series of photos again  supposedly dating photos of LSJ and PSH.. but again they denied it. and people are commenting to Dispatch like.. "they are upset the rumors were denied so they retaliate with pictures again". And I noticed.. since then Dispatch has been very careful on revealing photos of rumored couples. it seemed like since then, they made sure that they have accurate information of the facts that the couple are really dating before revealing them.

Spoiler

I must be crazy as I am too much curious what Mont Blanc product she gave to the director...haha (I'm in bored mode)

The cheapest fountain pen itself cost about 200+dollar. The cheapest watch cost about 1000+dollar. (concluding the size that can fit the paper bag lol)

Wasn't she too nice giving expensive gift to someone she just knew ? If he had work with her before maybe I can believe it.

So...she got it free from someone LOL 

Whatever it is the Mont Blanc itself is a win. yayyy my ppc heart secured. 

• LOL 2

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

So...she got it free from someone LOL 

Whatever it is the Mont Blanc itself is a win. yayyy my ppc heart secured. 

Or maybe she got 80% off 

and yup, Mont Blanc is my only hope rn. 

In Mont Blanc i trust   :)

To me Mont Blanc is just an addition to everything.

House

Pet

Staff

Vibe

Style

Cosmo Event

Responses to dating

Pretty much PPC have too many "coincidences" (if that's what people wanna be calling it) to be shaken up.

• Love 3

This forum has grown so much!! I haven’t been here lately because I’m one of the weird ParkPark shippers that is enjoying 

HPL (I must be the only one :sweatingbullets:). I feel so happy that ParkPark shippers are still going strong! 

I was on Instagram and saw this so quickly for a moment I thought it was our captain :lol: imagine if our darlings PSJ and PMY could flirt like that in public? I would combust!  

Who wanna bet after HPL is over, its PMY turn to go into hiatus and it would only occasionally post if related to CFs. And PSJ will be the active one.

This is what I meant by they will make it work. Take and give. They are each other vitamins

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, endensia said:

Does anyone here know whether is Busted 2 pre-produced show or stripping like mostly k-dramas nowadays?

Busted 2 is pre produced they already wrapped filming few months ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1