[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

SOMEDAY PLZ . I remember the moment when Rain-Kimtaehee went for their honeymoon. Omg they shined. It was like a fashion runaway at the airport.

And he hold her hands. Oh so sweet. Hope someday ppc will do like that :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

How will the solids defend the drama now that ratings remain low and they also dropped low in the recent Most Buzzworthy list. PMY is now only number 5 while her partner is 3rd. HPL slid to number 2, the top 1 is One Spring Night and its leads. 

That was all they were arguing about that it does not matter what the ratings is as long as they are the top Buzzworthy. Normally if its finale week the cast and drama will be most Buzzworthy so let us see this week. I hope PMY will be number one Buzzworthy on its finale week as reward for all her efforts in making this drama despite the lost of its original fangirling storyline. 

They see us as haters and jealous people when we say that too much skinships make it boring. Truthfully, I am not in a bit jealous.  :P I am used to supporting Hollywood stars who even used tongue kissing while being married to another. It's a childish reasoning to immediately say people who make objective and constructive criticism are only jealous and envious. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Even in the new stills, you can see their tired faces.. especially in PMYs eyes.. 

Just waiting for it to be done... not gonna say more. :D

Not even gonna defend PPC to other ship.. I just realized its kinda pointless.. lol! 

why defend facts from wannabe facts? 

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i heard script of hpl ep.16 came out yesterday. maybe pmy should film until the day of final ep. she must be very tired.. fighting MY:heart:

Do they also do the wrap up party the day the final episode will air on tv?

What do you guys mean when you say solids? Who’s saying all these things about  jealousy? 

I must admit that I’ve always thought that buzz worthy list seemed sketchy :sweatingbullets: Where is even coming from? 

51 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

I don't have problem with many skinship in a drama as long as its still accordance with the storyline but in hpl i feel some skinship is unnecessary and seems forced:sweatingbullets:. But i still enjoyed hpl

Spoiler

Ikr, just like the sofa scene, when RG slept on her laps and their officemates came,OMG, i can’t stand it, it doesn’t look sweet at all, it looks weird..

• LOL 2

@dimadiess

Buzzworthy is the survey in Korea based on what is talked about online. Even if HPL has low ratings, it was number one Most Talked About in online world. Most popular and talked about online.

If you think it was sketchy before then meaning you do not agree that PMY was the most buzzworthy (popular) for several weeks among the actresses with current drama? Because she and KJW were number one and 2 for several weeks interchangably.

Solids means solid fans who support only one not shipper. PMY fans only but not PSJ fans and vice versa.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep~ if a drama is not a pre production drama, most dramas do the wrap up party in the day of final ep.

ohh.. yeah.. Namoo shared on their calendar that May30 will be the end of HPL and theu confirmed that PMY will attend the wrap up party.. Hope evryone on the team will.have a blast and enjoy the finale.

sorry  I have to ask, I heard that during TYH wrap up party  YIN and LDW did not attend? is that right or were they Late and the media already left?

10 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

must admit that I’ve always thought that buzz worthy list seemed sketchy :sweatingbullets: Where is even coming from

I think its pretty accurate, HPL is famous online and internationally (proof is that the lead actors' followers kept increasing). 

But there are new dramas premiering and other dramas are catching viewers attention (SecretLife of Secretary, One Spring Night, Arthdal Chronicles)

Might be reasons why HPL, PMY and KJW might go down on the list.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you think it was sketchy before then meaning you do not agree that PMY was the most buzzworthy (popular) for several weeks among the actresses with current drama? 

I just didn’t know what that list was actually measuring, and besides I have no way of knowing if HPL or PMY was heavily discussed online, I’m not korean. 

Alright, so solids fans are the ones saying that ParkPark shippers are jealous? Of what? :o I’m so sorry, don’t want to derail the conversation, I just didn’t realize there were issues between fans. 

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

sorry  I have to ask, I heard that during TYH wrap up party  YIN and LDW did not attend? is that right or were they Late and the media already left?

yin and ldw attended wrap up party. they just avoided being taken pics by reporters. there are wrap up party pics of them taken by fans.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I just didn’t know what that list was actually measuring, and besides I have no way of knowing if HPL or PMY was heavily discussed online, I’m not korean. 

Alright, so solids fans are the ones saying that ParkPark shippers are jealous? Of what? :o I’m so sorry, don’t want to derail the conversation, I just didn’t realize there were issues between fans. 

Not all solids.. there are just some who doesnt really like PSJ for PMY.. they seemed to be ok with her other leading men, but not PSJ (reasons only they know.. lol). And most just dont really like PMY being shipped to any actors. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

Some PMY solids and HPL couple shippers think many PPC Shippers do not like HPL because we are jealous. No we are not jealous. We just do not like the drama.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

I must admit that I’ve always thought that buzz worthy list seemed sketchy :sweatingbullets: Where is even coming from? 

it's about how much celebs and dramas are mentioned on online. it's based on the number of hashtags on sns(insta, facebook, twitter )& portal sites(naver, daum)and the number of articles.

ppc&wwwsk were on the top on buzz worthy list throughout wwwsk and even after wwwsk ended.:)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY solids and HPL couple shippers think many PPC Shippers do not like HPL because we are jealous. No we are not jealous. We just do not like the drama.

Like seriously... what is there to be jealous about? lol! Meenn, these guys wont be able to date actors.. lol! 

How will you last if your celebrity bf/gf need to make romantic scenes?? :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1