Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

This forum has grown so much!! I haven’t been here lately because I’m one of the weird ParkPark shippers that is enjoying 

HPL (I must be the only one :sweatingbullets:). I feel so happy that ParkPark shippers are still going strong! 

I was on Instagram and saw this so quickly for a moment I thought it was our captain :lol: imagine if our darlings PSJ and PMY could flirt like that in public? I would combust!  

Who wanna bet after HPL is over, its PMY turn to go into hiatus and it would only occasionally post if related to CFs. And PSJ will be the active one.

This is what I meant by they will make it work. Take and give. They are each other vitamins

• Like 10

Does anyone here know whether is Busted 2 pre-produced show or stripping like mostly k-dramas nowadays?

38 minutes ago, endensia said:

Does anyone here know whether is Busted 2 pre-produced show or stripping like mostly k-dramas nowadays?

Busted 2 is pre produced they already wrapped filming few months ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why i feel after hpl ended people will focus to ppc again lol

Maybe this week Will be there' news again? Not PPC but kjw el

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@Amazinggg  thats the old one I think. 

He's the new face for LED mask too right? It still not coming out?

Ah..i forgot the date... thank u for correct me

SOMEDAY PLZ . I remember the moment when Rain-Kimtaehee went for their honeymoon. Omg they shined. It was like a fashion runaway at the airport.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

SOMEDAY PLZ . I remember the moment when Rain-Kimtaehee went for their honeymoon. Omg they shined. It was like a fashion runaway at the airport.

And he hold her hands. Oh so sweet. Hope someday ppc will do like that :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

How will the solids defend the drama now that ratings remain low and they also dropped low in the recent Most Buzzworthy list. PMY is now only number 5 while her partner is 3rd. HPL slid to number 2, the top 1 is One Spring Night and its leads. 

That was all they were arguing about that it does not matter what the ratings is as long as they are the top Buzzworthy. Normally if its finale week the cast and drama will be most Buzzworthy so let us see this week. I hope PMY will be number one Buzzworthy on its finale week as reward for all her efforts in making this drama despite the lost of its original fangirling storyline. 

They see us as haters and jealous people when we say that too much skinships make it boring. Truthfully, I am not in a bit jealous.  :P I am used to supporting Hollywood stars who even used tongue kissing while being married to another. It's a childish reasoning to immediately say people who make objective and constructive criticism are only jealous and envious. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Spoiler

I don't have problem with many skinship in a drama as long as its still accordance with the storyline but in hpl i feel some skinship is unnecessary and seems forced:sweatingbullets:. But i still enjoyed hpl

• Like 4

i heard script of hpl ep.16 came out yesterday. maybe pmy should film until the day of final ep. she must be very tired.. fighting MY:heart:

• Like 7

Even in the new stills, you can see their tired faces.. especially in PMYs eyes.. 

Just waiting for it to be done... not gonna say more. :D

Not even gonna defend PPC to other ship.. I just realized its kinda pointless.. lol! 

why defend facts from wannabe facts? 

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i heard script of hpl ep.16 came out yesterday. maybe pmy should film until the day of final ep. she must be very tired.. fighting MY:heart:

Do they also do the wrap up party the day the final episode will air on tv?

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Do they also do the wrap up party the day the final episode will air on tv?

yep~ if a drama is not a pre production drama, most dramas do the wrap up party in the day of final ep.

• Like 1