[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did they forgot about no chill first kiss? once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

You know they just envy that our PPc hot scene gets the most views and most popular in utube.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

You know they just envy that our PPc hot scene gets the most views and most popular in utube.

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. if only they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. if only they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

READ THIS VISITORS!!!

:joy:

• LOL 1

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. do they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it. People who don't watch wwwsk maybe also interested with this scene lol. No need to be forced to watch but it comes naturally WWWSK's hot scene have high viewers :rolleyes: #thepowerofppc

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it.

true.!when i first started my mission, that vid already has 33 mil views lol.. so other ppl must be interested in that bedscene too, not only me.. 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it. People who don't watch wwwsk maybe also interested with this scene lol. No need to be forced to watch but it comes naturally WWWSK's hot scene have high viewers :rolleyes: #thepowerofppc

I did’t know there is this forum and I watch the episode 13 and closet scene before sleeping until now. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

because maybe in the business prespective releasing and producing the DVD may not really profit them in the long run.

yes. releasing the DVD can't give profit to production company. and to actor and actress, too.

casts film dvd commentary and interview for free just for drama fans. and they can refuse to commentary and interview even if releasing the DVD is confirmed. so there have been dvds which don't contain male or female leaders' commentary and interview.

so when ppc dating news came out, fans expected ppc wouldn't participate in dvd or wouldn't do couple commentary& couple interview because of the rumor. but BAM!!:D ppc always make us surprised.

so, when wwwsk fans heard news that ppc would participate and even do couple commentary&interview,  they really really thanked ppc for loving wwwsk as much as fans love wwwsk.

• Like 1

I participated in the MOA dvd survey and that drama had 10% ratings plus popular internationally. No DVD but HPL will have DVD?!? :expressionless:

Spoiler

IF TVN (Studio Dragon) will issue DVD for HPL then many fans of other recent TVN dramas (MOA, Encounter, Crowned Clowned) will shout FAVORITISM. Touch Your Heart with 3%-4% with LDW as main lead even deserve DVD more than HPL. What is there to release in HPL DVD anyway all BTS has been released by TVN in lightning speed. :rolleyes:

TYH fans even asking why it was not like this during TYH when their dramas has higher ratings. 

Spoiler

actually after seeing the similarities  btween HPL and WWWSK, i wonder what made PMY pick up this project in the first place.. at first i thought it was bcoz of the fangirling thing but now i can see the theme is not as consistent as i thought it would be throughout the whole plot.. 

some similarities ie, 

1-they work together/office romance -DM/RG

2-long lost childhood friends - DM/RG

3-brothers/family issues/dark past - RG/CSA

4-some scenes and scripts are quite the same too.. 

so it cant be helped if people are comparing.. 

I guess whatever there's deep kiss scene in kdramas, they call it 'adult romance' lol. 

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

actually after seeing the similarities  btween HPL and WWWSK, i wonder what made PMY pick up this project in the first place.. at first i thought it was bcoz of the fangirling thing...

ikr. If you look back at the interviews and vlogs she posted before and early during the drama started, they discussed a lot about fangirling keywords, means that she was excited about the fangirling contents. Romance genre? probably because she found out that she always feel bright and smiling when she film this kinda genre. But I guess that's all. It a simple and light drama. 

Spoiler

tho i feel like she choose a wrong drama this time. Sorry solid PMY fans. We know her well as an actress who always choose the right drama. 

But actually I have a long time question. Do the script usually finished wrote when they first give to actors? When I watch Temperature Love, I found out the writer still writing the last eps eventho the drama is on going. 

Maybe she wasn't expected how the drama will end.... (if she has the same thought as me haha)

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But actually I have a long time question. Do the script usually finished wrote when they first give to actors? When I watch Temperature Love, I found out the writer still writing the last eps eventho the drama is on going. 

Maybe she wasn't expected how the drama will end.... (if she has the same thought as me haha)

nope. there may be some drafts, but they change it. sometimes depending on how the viewers responded so far.

But there are times that actors can participate on how the script should go, maybe it depends? there are times when they just do what the script says.

But still find it weird.. I am pretty sure PMY will be very familiar with those lines and scenes that we.. even noticed. 

But yeah, it seemed like the story shifted from Her private life to His private life.

Sorry too.. I just dont see the fangirl plot anymore... it started ok.. then it went all over the place and now its focused on a different story.

and with the wwwsk dvd.. this is really something else... aside from being expensive..  they announced from the beginning that there will never be english subs for it but yet.. people kept ordering! how many times they opened their pre-order?? :D

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and with the wwwsk dvd.. this is really something else... aside from being expensive..  they announced from the beginning that there will never be english subs for it but yet.. people kept ordering! how many times they opened their pre-order?? :D

I think some of korean reporters are also buying this dvd / blue ray..:D

• LOL 2

PMY did a really good job as the fangirl. Her efforts on going to music ceremony and learnt about fangirls' life through her sister and even watched a lot of idols' preview photos means that she did a lot of research on that area. She deserves big applause on that. 

Director himself told that the drama story is light and more realistic to how normal people go through their life. So this means someone's life story can be interesting and might not be (depends on how we see). For me, it's a cliche background story.