Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tbh i dunno why people are calling HPL mature romance lol..  DM seems more like a teenager in love to me haha.. i was more touchy touchy and excited about physical stuffs like DM when i was younger hahaha compared to now.. hahaha. anyhoww i dont think HPL is about mature romance eventhough it has mature content.... huuu

Men i read them even saying a mature relationship doesn’t have to be all about hot kiss and sex only , that person claim pmy and her current co-star portrays the adult relationship perfectly ..

i 3000% sure the person is a lurker here... she/he knows exactly that we are always talking about that kind of stuff here ...

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

tvn doesn't have a plan to release hpl dvd. fans already know it. but they're just trying.  even hpl k-fans still couldn't seek hpl dvd team leader.

• Insightful 1

of course they visit here! lol! 

but I think some are twisting things..

maybe because we have fun talking about the steamy scenes in WWWSK. they think that we are just all about those. :sweat_smile:

Hi there visitors.. this forum is already 768 pages.. trust me.. those scenes are just about 25 percent of what makes PPC.. the rest are mostly about REAL life. :blush:

you are welcome to read from page 1.. LoL! 

• LOL 3

45 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

People said she didn't open her mouth for the kiss..

I think she didn't have the chance to open it since HE'S EATING HER nonstop lol!

He opened his mouth like there is no tomorrow,

His bottom lips almost reached her chin,

Poor PMY, didn’t get chance to kiss his lips,just his teeth :D

• LOL 3

PMY in HPL bts is simply just our silly PMY. Playful, silly, friendly, bubbly.

PMY in WWWSK bts seems like a shy girl, a nervous girl, a feminine girl. A girl acting all coy cuz the boy in front of her is someone she likes. *Ladies u all know how we are. We are truly all tigers but in front of someone we like we're like little kittens LOLOL

• LOL 6

Remember this?? TvN literally chopped off half the screen at 0:58 just so we wouldn't be able to see PSJ's arm around PMY's waist. They're hiding so much from us but whateevaaa TvN, it'll just fuel our suspicions even more

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

How can you say this pic was taken by psj? :/

20190518-113913.png

because it's sure the pic was taken by psj.:lol: 

20190518-114215.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Men i read them even saying a mature relationship doesn’t have to be all about hot kiss and sex only , that person claim pmy and her current co-star portrays the adult relationship perfectly ..

did they forgot about the “no chill first kiss”? ..once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did they forgot about no chill first kiss? once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

I think it was better to say HPL love actions are very casual of two people liking each other during honey moon stage but I have to agree the building foundation was rather weak. Wanted the relationship to be a little bit more in depth.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did they forgot about no chill first kiss? once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

You know they just envy that our PPc hot scene gets the most views and most popular in utube.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

You know they just envy that our PPc hot scene gets the most views and most popular in utube.

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. if only they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. if only they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

READ THIS VISITORS!!!

:joy:

• LOL 1

In a few days it's kang ki young's wedding. I hope there are pics and our captains are hopefully in attendance...

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

well if they want their OTP’s hot scenes to get many views and be the most popular vid on utube, they should work hard like us too lol.. nothing comes for free.. do they know how much internet data and electricity bill ive invested on that utube vid jeezz... 

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it. People who don't watch wwwsk maybe also interested with this scene lol. No need to be forced to watch but it comes naturally WWWSK's hot scene have high viewers :rolleyes: #thepowerofppc

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Yeah. Which got me Pervy Syndrome. 

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it.

true.!when i first started my mission, that vid already has 33 mil views lol.. so other ppl must be interested in that bedscene too, not only me.. 

52 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

Yeah. Which got me Pervy Syndrome. 

that syndrome is very contagious :joy:

now its infect me already lol

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

But remember, WWWSK's bed scene already had high viewers before we realised it. People who don't watch wwwsk maybe also interested with this scene lol. No need to be forced to watch but it comes naturally WWWSK's hot scene have high viewers :rolleyes: #thepowerofppc

I did’t know there is this forum and I watch the episode 13 and closet scene before sleeping until now. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

because maybe in the business prespective releasing and producing the DVD may not really profit them in the long run.

yes. releasing the DVD can't give profit to production company. and to actor and actress, too.

casts film dvd commentary and interview for free just for drama fans. and they can refuse to commentary and interview even if releasing the DVD is confirmed. so there have been dvds which don't contain male or female leaders' commentary and interview.

so when ppc dating news came out, fans expected ppc wouldn't participate in dvd or wouldn't do couple commentary& couple interview because of the rumor. but BAM!!:D ppc always make us surprised.

so, when wwwsk fans heard news that ppc would participate and even do couple commentary&interview,  they really really thanked ppc for loving wwwsk as much as fans love wwwsk.

• Like 1

I participated in the MOA dvd survey and that drama had 10% ratings plus popular internationally. No DVD but HPL will have DVD?!? :expressionless:

Spoiler

IF TVN (Studio Dragon) will issue DVD for HPL then many fans of other recent TVN dramas (MOA, Encounter, Crowned Clowned) will shout FAVORITISM. Touch Your Heart with 3%-4% with LDW as main lead even deserve DVD more than HPL. What is there to release in HPL DVD anyway all BTS has been released by TVN in lightning speed. :rolleyes:

TYH fans even asking why it was not like this during TYH when their dramas has higher ratings.