Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

actually after seeing the similarities  btween HPL and WWWSK, i wonder what made PMY pick up this project in the first place.. at first i thought it was bcoz of the fangirling thing but now i can see the theme is not as consistent as i thought it would be throughout the whole plot.. 

some similarities ie, 

1-they work together/office romance -DM/RG

2-long lost childhood friends - DM/RG

3-brothers/family issues/dark past - RG/CSA

4-some scenes and scripts are quite the same too.. 

so it cant be helped if people are comparing.. 

This photo was taken when he attended Cosmo event, it has no caption and looks unaesthetic, but he updated it on Instagram..

I wonder who took this photo?????!!!!????!!!:rolleyes:

I guess whatever there's deep kiss scene in kdramas, they call it 'adult romance' lol. 

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

actually after seeing the similarities  btween HPL and WWWSK, i wonder what made PMY pick up this project in the first place.. at first i thought it was bcoz of the fangirling thing...

ikr. If you look back at the interviews and vlogs she posted before and early during the drama started, they discussed a lot about fangirling keywords, means that she was excited about the fangirling contents. Romance genre? probably because she found out that she always feel bright and smiling when she film this kinda genre. But I guess that's all. It a simple and light drama. 

Spoiler

tho i feel like she choose a wrong drama this time. Sorry solid PMY fans. We know her well as an actress who always choose the right drama. 

But actually I have a long time question. Do the script usually finished wrote when they first give to actors? When I watch Temperature Love, I found out the writer still writing the last eps eventho the drama is on going. 

Maybe she wasn't expected how the drama will end.... (if she has the same thought as me haha)

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But actually I have a long time question. Do the script usually finished wrote when they first give to actors? When I watch Temperature Love, I found out the writer still writing the last eps eventho the drama is on going. 

Maybe she wasn't expected how the drama will end.... (if she has the same thought as me haha)

nope. there may be some drafts, but they change it. sometimes depending on how the viewers responded so far.

But there are times that actors can participate on how the script should go, maybe it depends? there are times when they just do what the script says.

But still find it weird.. I am pretty sure PMY will be very familiar with those lines and scenes that we.. even noticed. 

But yeah, it seemed like the story shifted from Her private life to His private life.

Sorry too.. I just dont see the fangirl plot anymore... it started ok.. then it went all over the place and now its focused on a different story.

and with the wwwsk dvd.. this is really something else... aside from being expensive..  they announced from the beginning that there will never be english subs for it but yet.. people kept ordering! how many times they opened their pre-order?? :D

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and with the wwwsk dvd.. this is really something else... aside from being expensive..  they announced from the beginning that there will never be english subs for it but yet.. people kept ordering! how many times they opened their pre-order?? :D

I think some of korean reporters are also buying this dvd / blue ray..:D

• LOL 2

PMY did a really good job as the fangirl. Her efforts on going to music ceremony and learnt about fangirls' life through her sister and even watched a lot of idols' preview photos means that she did a lot of research on that area. She deserves big applause on that. 

Director himself told that the drama story is light and more realistic to how normal people go through their life. So this means someone's life story can be interesting and might not be (depends on how we see). For me, it's a cliche background story. 

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

I think some of korean reporters are also buying this dvd / blue ray..:D

i know some people who also ordered the dvd.. lol! and we cant understand korean at all! they said they will figure it out... theyll find a translator or something.:lol:

i would actually buy it if they included eng subs.. 

I remember that the WWWSK first Pre Order did not reach the Quota but we received good news they will issue DVD anyway. 

When they opened 2nd preorder I assumed it was to add more orders so as to increase the number. 

I think they opened more pre orders now due to success of WWWSK in several countries. They have noticed that the drama's popularity soared even higher in several countries several months after the finale in Korea. 

51 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Sorry too.. I just dont see the fangirl plot anymore... it started ok.. then it went all over the place and now its focused on a different story.

I remembered the director spoiled that how throughout the process SDM will shift her fangirling from Sian to RG which I guess that's why she goes crazy to RG (which show us how we first started fangirling idols lol). But he said also RG will fanboying her too which I found that it is weak. He didnt show that much up until now.

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i know some people who also ordered the dvd.. lol! and we cant understand korean at all! they said they will figure it out... theyll find a translator or something.:lol:

i would actually buy it if they included eng subs.. 

I really wanted to buy it, but I don’t have a dvd player at home..

hahhaha

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hide contents

IF TVN (Studio Dragon) will issue DVD for HPL then many fans of other recent TVN dramas (MOA, Encounter, Crowned Clowned) will shout FAVORITISM. Touch Your Heart with 3%-4% with LDW as main lead even deserve DVD more than HPL. What is there to release in HPL DVD anyway all BTS has been released by TVN in lightning speed. :rolleyes:

TYH fans even asking why it was not like this during TYH when their dramas has higher ratings. 

as i know, tyh couldn't meet dvd cafe members on Daum cafe. production think the number of cafe members is more important than the survey of pre order. because they already know fans write false quantity in the pre order survey to meet demanded quantity fast. it is known that only 30%~40% of those who participated in survey really buy the dvd. so, if they want dvd, the number of cafe members must be more than 3000~4000.

@zashi23 usually pre order is opened 3rd~5th.

• Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I remembered the director spoiled that how throughout the process SDM will shift her fangirling from Sian to RG which I guess that's why she goes crazy to RG (which show us how we first started fangirling idols lol). But he said also RG will fanboying her too which I found that it is weak. He didnt show that much up until now.

i kinda expected that already.. which is ok..it was also mentioned by seonjoo sonewhere that when she has a boyfriend, she is a fangirl of her boyfriend.

its just the flow of the story.. aside from the similarities of the scenes and the lines from wwwsk.. the focus was not so much on DeukMi anymore. 

I get that, maybe what theyre trying to do is RG is now DeukMis focus? but i dont know..i just think they are not doing a great job on that transition.... things  are getting predictable.

• Like 2

one of the things that still puzzles me is.. even with all the hyped posts of TVN and Soompi about HPL in a day (yes, they post about it maybe like 5x a day!)

how come ratings are slow... I mean its likeable... its romance, you got kisses, there are funny moments. its pretty good actually.. its something to watch if you want something light.. its git good reviews, its always trending..

hmm.. what could be missing?

3 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

I did’t know there is this forum and I watch the episode 13 and closet scene before sleeping until now. 

Must I say, you also have this Pervy Syndrome?

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i like the third gif better .. omo look at her hip..she’s on fire hahahah 

Allow me to call you "Master":kiss_wink:

• LOL 3