[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

Too much coincidence happening with Studio Dragon's decisions lately..

- no DVDs for new dramas

- underpayment and overworked charges for their workers

- reduced playtime for WWWSK DVD

there is no reason studio dragon deleted ppc bts. because first running time list was decided by studio dragon. and they said they sent vid to ppc's agency for final check. then 77 minutes bts are deleted. hmm..

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

there is no reason studio dragon deleted ppc bts. because first running time list was decided by studio dragon. and they said they sent vid to ppc's agency for final check. then 77 minutes bts are deleted. hmm..

So how's the situation on dvd cafe now? The fans i mean..

@parkparkloveu Yes but I agree with others that this is the work of their agencies. With this happening to WWWSK one theory we had in another drama seems right after all. Only that they cannot return WWWSK fans money but they have to scrutinize everything to protect privacy. I posted that theory yesterday here 

Spoiler

Despite plenty of demand Encounter DVD won't be released because no BTS will be released due to request of Blossom Entertainment to protect both PBG and SJK from rumors. Agency do not want PBG to be dragged in this divorce rumors of SSC and also they want to protect SJK too as they are both in the same agency. 

Not sure why for MOA. MAYBE because PSH is dating someone else? :D Korean industry people very particular about privacy. 

• Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have a way to contact their agency?

I think it's not fair to consumers who have already paid for the product.
Even though they insist on changing the content. But they should be blamed.

when first running time list was opened, dvd team said it could be changed after final checking. but i didn't expect 77 minutes were deleted. :joy:

they said feel sorry..so they will give another special gift(YJ and MS ID card) instead of 77 minutes bts. but i waana 77 minutes bts!!!!!!!

• Like 1

But, didn't they think of that PRIVACY ISSUE when they agreed for the DVD? Why change their decision only NOW?

Agencies gave their consent before for the WWWSK DVD release then now they complained of privacy and slashed the running time? It's what was promised to buyers!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so guys i think PPC is really dating and their agencies are doing everything they can to protect their privacy/careers and to put a halt to dating rumor for now .. it’s the only explaination i can make right now..  coz the whole thing is suspicious to me~~ should we be angry or should we be happy? im quite confused now...

Pics-Art-05-09-07-05-29.jpg

This is one of aura reading account on twitter. I followed this account last month and I know we don't believe with something like this but in half in me I believe them, maybe I'm crazy. One of her/his prediction is right and I need some more her prediction happened in a future then I will 100% believe them. 

Sometimes some fans asked about idol rumor dating, sometimes they answered yes and sometimes they answered no. And for ppc they answered yes. Hopefully its true

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But, didn't they think of that PRIVACY ISSUE when they agreed for the DVD? Why change their decision only NOW? 

usually, agency checks bts before dvd is released regardless of agreement for dvd. but i didn't expect they cut so much bts.:bawling:

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

when first running time list was opened, dvd team said it could be changed after final checking. but i didn't expect 77 minutes were deleted. :joy:

they said feel sorry..so they will give another special gift(YJ and MS ID card) instead of 77 minutes bts. but i waana 77 minutes bts!!!!!!!

I am very disappointed with PSJ's agency. 
They insulted my  judgment in viewing. If you will cut this content so much. You should not allow it to be produced in the first place.

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why you just mentioned psj's agency? How about namoo?

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

honestly i think psj's agency doesn't have power to ask much bts to be deleted..because his agency is small..

if the reason cutting bts is really because of agencies' request, ppc agencies discuss and decided together like when dating rumor interview. 

I understand them.

I am PSJ's fan. I will just blame his agency.
I will not refer to other agency. :)

Most probable reason for the cutting of Behind the Scenes they will share is to LET THE DATING RUMORS DIE. It has somewhat been silenced now with HPL's left and right promos and they do not want PPC rumors revived again. 

Because of possible reasons:

1. PPC are really dating and do not want to admit it yet so their agencies protect privacy. 

2. PMY is dating someone else and dont want to be rumored with PSJ anymore

3. PSJ is dating someone else

4. Both single and do not want rumors that may affect their careers. 

NOT ONLY PPC. SHIPPING ANY KOREAN COUPLE IS A HARD TASK BECAUSE THEY VALUE PRIVACY AND INDIVIDUALITY TOO MUCH.

Spoiler

Many of the shippers of Korean couples want to use SongSong as example and role models but I tell you, that ship has plenty of dramas and issues even if they are married. There have been several conflicts between solid fans and shippers. And several rumors in the media all over China and Korea making some shippers become paranoid. 

Shipping for Korean couples is not for the weak heart and impatient people. It's even preferable to be a solid fan only if you do not want heartaches of being a shipper. :sweatingbullets:

Solid fans also oftentimes call shippers as fake fans. Shipping is hard. :lol:

• Confused 1

Wait.. So does this mean we just accept the 77 min cut? Can't the production team negotiate further with the agencies? It's sooo not fair

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Most probable reason for the cutting of Behind the Scenes they will share is to LET THE DATING RUMORS DIE. It has somewhat been silenced now with HPL's left and right promos and they do not want PPC rumors revived again. 

Because of possible reasons:

1. PPC are really dating and do not want to admit it yet so their agencies protect privacy. 

2. PMY is dating someone else and dont want to be rumored with PSJ anymore

3. PSJ is dating someone else

4. Both single and do not want rumors that may affect their careers. 

I'll definitely choose the first one:P

• Like 1
  • Love 2