26. bts 6: 45 minutes -> 38 minutes 

27. bts 7: 45 minutes -> 44 minutes 

28. bts of wedding scenes(PSJ, PMY interview): 25 minutes -> 23 minutes 

• Sad 2

Hmmm I'm suspicious of these:

11. bts of photo shooting for poster: 10 minutes -> 7 minutes 

23. bts of watching ep.4: 7 minutes -> 2 minutes 

28. bts of wedding scenes(PSJ, PMY interview):25 minutes -> 23 minutes 

what did they do that causing them to cut it off? 

Really suspicious...B)

• Love 2

i think they cut ppc close&sweet moments on bts. it was already expected by wwwsk fans when ppc dating news came out. they expected ppc's agency would check all bts on dvd. 

ok..it's ok..i also expected it. i'm just relieved they couldn't delete couple interview and couple commentary because only director Park Joon Hwa has authority to edit of these parts.

y are they cutting so much.. this is so suspiciousssss..

didnt they deny dating? y bother with all the inspections? if it’s not true y put so much efforts to hide some parts?

meanwhile tvN have no problem throwing all the romantic bts of HPL in our face for FREE.. jst saying.. i dont see any restriction from namoo whatsoever.. 

everything is so calculated when it comes to PPC/ WWWSK.. hurmm

suspicious.. so suspicious..

I do not think it is about dating rumors...

There must really be something up with Studio Dragon nowadays. They are TVN's arm in DVD production. Just like what @Cheryl295 said, they do not issue any DVD so far for TVN dramas this year despite plenty of requests. They replied to DVD Cafe admins that sorry although there are plenty of demands we will not issue DVD. It sounds rude and harsh for fans. 

I joined Memories of the Alhambra demand survey it was also denied for no specific reason and demand quota is not the reason.

We should just be thankful they will release for WWWSK. :sweat: Of course they cannot cancel now because fans already paid. :tounge_xd: Reduced time is better than no DVD at all unlike the hit TVN dramas of first quarter of this year. :sweat_smile:

I could understand that this is frustrating.. I mean people ordered the dvd regardless of the price because of the contents included....But.. their management still have authority to remove some parts.. could be about endorsements or could be something that may affect their personal or career life.

im pretty sure wwwsk team already went far and beyond in negotiating the contents with their agencies... because to be honest, the agencies might have asked to remove far more than 27 mins. 

the thing is...WWWSK team should not have released the "contents" if those were not fully approved yet by all parties.

But, we all talked and agreed here that the dvd might reveal a lot of things about them because the fans have better 007 skills. lol! 

so, im not really surprised with all the cuts made. I just hope, that would be all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask where did you get that photo?:sweatingbullets: It looks like he his with his family

It is old pic for a long time. If I remember correctly It is a abroad and he is alone.

@parkparkloveu  it's not problem of Studiodragon..problem of ppc's agency.. Studiodragon was very kind to wwwsk fans and explained and wrote clearly all issue about dvd in dvd cafe until now. so fans don't blame Studiodragon.

just blame ppc's agency.. seems that they are too much careful of ppc dating rumor.

• Insightful 5

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think they cut ppc close&sweet moments on bts. it was already expected by wwwsk fans when ppc dating news came out. they expected ppc's agency would check all bts on dvd. 

ok..it's ok..i also expected it. i'm just relieved they couldn't delete couple interview and couple commentary because only director Park Joon Hwa has authority to edit of these parts.

Do you have a way to contact their agency?

I think it's not fair to consumers who have already paid for the product.
Even though they insist on changing the content. But they should be blamed.

so guys i think PPC are really dating and their agencies are doing everything they can to protect their privacy/careers and to put a halt to dating rumor for now .. it’s the only explaination i can make right now..  coz the whole thing is suspicious to me~~ should we be angry or should we be happy? im quite confused now...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@parkparkloveu  it's not problem of Studiodragon..problem of ppc's agency.. Studiodragon was very kind  to wwwsk fans and explained very clearly all issue about dvd in dvd cafe until now. so fans don't blame Studiodragon.

just blame ppc's agency.. seems that they are too much careful ppc dating rumor.

We can never be sure though...we are not industry insiders all we can do is speculate. 

Too much coincidence happening with Studio Dragon's decisions lately..

- no DVDs for new dramas

- underpayment and overworked charges for their workers

- reduced playtime for WWWSK DVD