[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohh.. so you "know" they are not dating? care to share?

Because they have both said they are not.  They have no reason to lie. Anything beyond that as far as I have seen has been wild speculations and wishful thinking. I have yet to see anyone provide concrete proof that they are lying about this.  

2 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Because they have both said they are not.  They have no reason to lie. Anything beyond that as far as I have seen has been wild speculations and wishful thinking. I have yet to see anyone provide concrete proof that they are lying about this.  

ohhh.. well they were only asked about it once and they responded once. thats it.

after that, they were not seen together or interviewed together again.. until the Cosmo event. (w/c everyone here agreed on to be such a give away that they are indeed close)

and those concrete proof (if theres any) will not come to light anytime soon.

But  anyway... you're right.. they may be speculations or wishful thinking.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. just like most of the kmedia press are saying..^_^

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i'll get this one... IF it guarantees that I would look like PMY! :joy:

ok.. seriously.. where is PSJ?! 

We need an update from him.. anything..lol! 

i guess he's busy with something else because his lady love is busy with work.:D

maybe he's fixing their new home...oooopps! sorry i meant his new home..:P

It seems that he has just visited Canada.

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Is it just me who believe and don’t believe they are dating at the same time here? :crazy: 

lol. it happens.. I was the same before.. I didnt really believe it.. but now, no matter how much I tell myself they're not real.. my gut is strongly saying.. "uhm, yes they are." :P

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Is it just me who believe and don’t believe they are dating at the same time here? :crazy: 

Yeah sometimes I think they r dating and sometimes I think they are not dating. But if I remember how close they are in Cosmo event, although they are not dating I believe they are close more than just friends. If they're just colleagues or co-workers, I don't think he will peek at her phone comfortably

IMG-20190314-WA0001.jpg
best free image hosting

At first, I thought they are still getting know each other. I still think things are awkward at the cosmo event. Whether they are trying to cover their love relationship or things just still awkward between them and just friendly conversation between them. I can see that PMY is not being dorky her when I saw the commentary teaser since they admit they have feelings for each other in their interviews.

But since that, they simultaneously posting in instagram which I think somekind of message between them. But who knows now...  I just wish the sparks between them are still there.

Things will go crazy again once the commentary dvd will go out. People will start talking about them again. 

• Love 1

Hope the love and spark :D between psj and pmy is still on and continue sparkling! After the HPL’s couple photos (pmy with her new co-star) are released, there’s a mixed feeling that on one side we should support pmy for her new project, on the other side, feel a bit jealous and sad that her new co-star will be getting closer with pmy during their filming period while psj unable to join in and may ‘lose out’ :huh:

just because I saw this article again.. wc was first released just after SongSong announced their marriage..

IMG-20190314-142559.jpg pic share

I think the media has proof or pictures that can reveal the real status of ParkPark.. and maybe ParkPark's team already negotiated with the media about those, so it would not be released... yet.:P

• Insightful 2

I'm hoping we'll see the same hot chemistry on screen in PMY newest drama and PSJ future drama/project because I would like to believe they are amazing actors who works well with any partner. 

The off camera closeness is what's important ;D hahah. I'm excited for the WWWSK DVD! Anybody know when they are will ship the DVD?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, itzzy said:

I'm hoping we'll see the same hot chemistry on screen in PMY newest drama and PSJ future drama/project because I would like to believe they are amazing actors who works well with any partner. 

The off camera closeness is what's important ;D hahah. I'm excited for the WWWSK DVD! Anybody know when they are will ship the DVD?

exactly! lol. especially now.. they have individual projects... we will not be hearing anything about them together.. 

But, I am really excited to watch HPL.. i can't wait to see hyper PMY being a fangirl... I bet she would be sooo cute! 

and it looked like she has good chemistry with KJW.. they look good together as reel partners. (yes, I had to include "reel". lol!)

because she has PSJ in "real" life.:P

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think the media has proof or pictures that can reveal the real status of ParkPark.. and maybe ParkPark's team already negotiated with the media about those, so it would not be released... yet.:P

Yes...i have the same feeling about it...u should remember, when dispatch tried to tease US...the video about departure time..psj went to London n pmy' went to Paris ....dispatch put their video side by side...even they had different departure time

About SongSong and Dispatch, what I know as SSC shipper is that Ellen Park (manager of Kyo) has close friend or relative who works at Dispatch. I don't think its the same scenario as Park Park. Also, Joong Ki and Kyo were not neighbors and their pics (the ones posted above) were taken in Japan and not in Korea. 

Usually celebrities are caught abroad like Lee Min Ho and Suzy. Even Jennie and Kai rumors started when they were in Paris and Dispatch followed them since then.

Only time will tell if delulu about ParkPark is true and if true, I hope they can survive until the big reveal. As in my other previous ship in Korea whom I'd rather not mention who, they broke up without even revealing their relationship to the public. It happened many times there when the celebrities dated and broke up without public knowing it. 

PMY and KJW have great chemistry. I can already see some fans shipping them this early. My loyalty for real life is still with PSJ though

• Like 1