Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I really wanted to say something about the last two photos but i  can’t find any words to describe it , it looks so eehhmmmm idk

I cannot understand a single word! lol! BUt I cannot stop watching her.. Sooo unbelievably prretty!:wub:

I hope Namoo will include eng subs soon..

• LOL 1

i'll get this one... IF it guarantees that I would look like PMY! :joy:

ok.. seriously.. where is PSJ?! 

We need an update from him.. anything..lol! 

i guess he's busy with something else because his lady love is busy with work.:D

maybe he's fixing their new home...oooopps! sorry i meant his new home..:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i guess he's busy with something else because his lady love is busy with work.:D

I Know they are not dating but I actually wish they would. When it crosses my mind I wish some writer and Producers can put them to work again on another Drama or some friend can whisper to them that they should reach other to each other and see where it leads. I just feel like these two would be so good together and such a power couple. Love them both

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

I Know they are not dating but I actually wish they would. When it crosses my mind I wish some writer and Producers can put them to work again on another Drama or some friend can whisper to them that they should reach other to each other and see where it leads. I just feel like these two would be so good together and such a power couple. Love them both

im sorry, I just had to ask.. are you a new fan of either PSJ or PMY?

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

im sorry, I just had to ask.. are you a new fan of either PSJ or PMY?

Nope. I just read a lot more than I ever comment. I have seen almost every work of theirs.  

9 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Nope. I just read a lot more than I ever comment. I have seen almost every work of theirs.  

ohh.. so you "know" they are not dating? care to share?

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohh.. so you "know" they are not dating? care to share?

Because they have both said they are not.  They have no reason to lie. Anything beyond that as far as I have seen has been wild speculations and wishful thinking. I have yet to see anyone provide concrete proof that they are lying about this.  

2 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Because they have both said they are not.  They have no reason to lie. Anything beyond that as far as I have seen has been wild speculations and wishful thinking. I have yet to see anyone provide concrete proof that they are lying about this.  

ohhh.. well they were only asked about it once and they responded once. thats it.

after that, they were not seen together or interviewed together again.. until the Cosmo event. (w/c everyone here agreed on to be such a give away that they are indeed close)

and those concrete proof (if theres any) will not come to light anytime soon.

But  anyway... you're right.. they may be speculations or wishful thinking.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. just like most of the kmedia press are saying..^_^

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It seems that he has just visited Canada.

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is she cut her hair???

i dont think she did.. they just fixed it and tied it behind.. I hope.. 

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Is it just me who believe and don’t believe they are dating at the same time here? :crazy: 

lol. it happens.. I was the same before.. I didnt really believe it.. but now, no matter how much I tell myself they're not real.. my gut is strongly saying.. "uhm, yes they are." :P

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Is it just me who believe and don’t believe they are dating at the same time here? :crazy: 

Yeah sometimes I think they r dating and sometimes I think they are not dating. But if I remember how close they are in Cosmo event, although they are not dating I believe they are close more than just friends. If they're just colleagues or co-workers, I don't think he will peek at her phone comfortably

IMG-20190314-WA0001.jpg
best free image hosting