[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

They already revealed the contents of the Bluray and DVD package... and it's a lot!! There's like 15 different discs in there!.lol! wedding photo album and maybe some BTS photo album.. I guess it is worth the price... I would actually get one... if only they included eng subs...

True....i wish they had eng subs....

On 3/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, snitchdream08 said:

Have you seen the 1st bts of HPL? They're looking good together but my PPC heart still strong -_-

just saw it! my ppc heart is stronger than ever lol.. mY looks kinda taken aback when KWJ tried to fix her coat hahaha.. im not worried at all coz both MY and KJW are so professional and i think they will make this drama successful.. PSJ must be proud of her coz she is truly a chameleon.. i dont see Sec Kim anymore i just see her as her new character.. kudos to her..

arghh seeing KJW playing with cat made my day..

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont see Sec Kim anymore i just see her as her new character.. kudos to her..

Yeah very different vibe from Kim Mi So..

And this is still a beginning. Can't wait to see the interview, press conference etc. It must be fun to compare them with PPC interaction :D

yep just saw it too.. im just happy that I feel a good chemistry between them to act their roles. 

its good that even at the beginning they feel comfortable around each other... KJW seems like a really professional actor and a caring colleague. I actually like his vibe.:D

BuT yeah... PPC is just definitely and totally different. Lol! you can just feel that force between them from script reading to press con to interviews to bts to in between their actual scenes.

even when they try to hide it (sooo hard) you can just feel it when you watch them.:rolleyes:

and Im not saying this out of bias.

I hope HPL will do well among viewers and ratings. 

I just started watching TYH.. i actually like it and enjoying it... Yoo In Na is doing really good on her character.. Its not an easy role! lol. 

is it not doing good in tv ratings? I read some good reviews though..

• Like 1

Hey the BTS of HPL looks promising. I'm excited for her and for KJW (who I'm already becoming a fan of but only by himself because of that cat thing haha). Their chemistry seems good and also Kim Mi So is totally shed off of PMY's image here.

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Hey the BTS of HPL looks promising. I'm excited for her and for KJW (who I'm already becoming a fan of but only by himself because of that cat thing haha). Their chemistry seems good and also Kim Mi So is totally shed off of PMY's image here.

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

exactly! even in their photoshoots and filming of teasers! remember that part where PSJ (not seen on camera) randomly said to PMY that he hates the feeling of losing weight and PMYs face when she saw a camera at her is like "what are you doing? we are not close.. remember?" :sweatingbullets: but she playfully responded to him anyway.. and said "losing what.. muscles?" then her style team jumped in commenting also..

:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

exactly! even in their photoshoots and filming of teasers! remember that part where PSJ (not seen on camera) randomly said to PMY that he hates the feeling of losing weight and PMYs face when she saw a camera at her is like "what are you doing? we are not close.. remember?" :sweatingbullets: but she playfully responded to him anyway.. and said "losing what.. muscles?" then her style team jumped in commenting also..

:sweat_smile:

Would you like to share the link of the vid to me? I really wanna watch this one, with eng sub.
Thank you