Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I read the comic and the novel version of Nuna fandotcom but I have to wait every 12hours just to read one page.

I just can't wait for the whole story goshhhhh it's quite exciting story.

Where did you read the novel? I want to read it too. Hehe

They already revealed the contents of the Bluray and DVD package... and it's a lot!! There's like 15 different discs in there!.lol! wedding photo album and maybe some BTS photo album.. I guess it is worth the price... I would actually get one... if only they included eng subs...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess I can be really happy seeing the reel wedding photos. I don't have to wait for the real wedding photos to realise my delulu dream. :D 

Blessed these two couple!

mansae to director Park!

17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

They already revealed the contents of the Bluray and DVD package... and it's a lot!! There's like 15 different discs in there!.lol! wedding photo album and maybe some BTS photo album.. I guess it is worth the price... I would actually get one... if only they included eng subs...

True....i wish they had eng subs....

me too.. i'd buy the dvd even withbthe additional charge.. as long as there are eng subs.. lol! I mean.. that's like having a lifetime dose of PPC!:lol:

There's a lot of PPC content in there! 

Hello! Does anyone know if the dvd has korean subs at least to make it easier for ifans to translate using papago or any translator app there is

Thank you! 

i just saw some bts pics of PMY and KJW..huuuu im so jealous coz i want KJW for me and i want PMY for PSJ hahaha..

i just saw DR PRISONER (the one with appas from sky castle) and it looked promising.. the rating last night was quite high.. hopefully HPL will do well in terms of rating eventhough it has the same time slot..

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have you seen the 1st bts of HPL? They're looking good together but my PPC heart still strong -_-

just saw it! my ppc heart is stronger than ever lol.. mY looks kinda taken aback when KWJ tried to fix her coat hahaha.. im not worried at all coz both MY and KJW are so professional and i think they will make this drama successful.. PSJ must be proud of her coz she is truly a chameleon.. i dont see Sec Kim anymore i just see her as her new character.. kudos to her..

arghh seeing KJW playing with cat made my day... yepp its official im shipping KJW with myself..

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont see Sec Kim anymore i just see her as her new character.. kudos to her..

Yeah very different vibe from Kim Mi So..

And this is still a beginning. Can't wait to see the interview, press conference etc. It must be fun to compare them with PPC interaction :D