Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Happy Birthday to PMY whose smile is as bright as the sunshine! :kiss_wink:

20190303-233636.jpg

--this man is just full of love for you..:wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Min Youngssi...Happy Birthday :wub:Stay healthy, lively, shiny, pretty and young! Believe in yourself and do the things that you love. We will support you all the way in whatever you think and do, fighting! Hope you have found your love and life partner!

Happy birthday captain PMY! (If you're reading our forum...or you have someone else reading it for you...we love you :) parkparkcouple shippers are here for you! )

unboxing of MYday calendar... She is sooo.. prettty.. and cute.. and fun..:P

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

unboxing of MYday calendar... She is sooo.. prettty.. and cute.. and fun..:P

I always like her interviews, also this one. She's so talkative, funny, and cute. Her facial expression and body language...naturally a lot of aegyo. :wub:

Happy birthday Park Min Young, lot of love for you from us and...PSJ of course. :relaxed:

Read that she has filming schedule today, really working hard like a horseB). Wish she has a happy day on set. Stay fabulous, MY:wub:

And hope she will update her ig today:D

Wew, made it here in time to wish the lovely PMY happy birthday. Read from the earlier posts that she is filming today. Hopefully the filming ends early and she can celebrate with her team. 

My shipper heart kind of wants to see her team of stylists maybe go for a group gathering with another team of stylists and maybe a special man would be there as well.:D

Well I will be awaiting for any news from our fellow shippers here. 

I can always fall back on the fact that if she had a long day, a special someone is just 200m away from her home, isn’t it? :wub:

• LOL 2

This is so romantic, after shooting all day long, PMY come home, PSJ calls her to go to his place  , he propose to her and tell her “ happy birthday baby, this is for you (give the home certificate) , this home will be our home, I bought this place so we can spend the rest of our life together. 

Marry me?”

Hahhahahahah 

deluluing is fun :D

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

• Like 3

Welcome @ayupkurnia , I noticed you from notifications and everytime I got notification, in my heart said "fighting for you to finish reading to the end" and you made it :D

Enjoy the ride of PPC like a roller coaster ^_^

2 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

wow! you read all of these?! salute! lol.. i tried to do that.. but.. there's just so many pages already.. :w00t:

but its always nice to know others who share my (our) sentiments about ParkPark...^_^

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Welcome @ayupkurnia , I noticed you from notifications and everytime I got notification, in my heart said "fighting for you to finish reading to the end" and you made it :D

Enjoy the ride of PPC like a roller coaster ^_^

:D omg I'm so busted. Thank you for your warm welcome :)

56 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

REAL.

and just how PMY sounded like she almost ran out of breath after that kiss. lol!

well, its PSJs fault.. thats what he was trying to do.. and he always leaves a smacking sound everytime after he kissed PMY.:sweatingbullets: thats why you can always tell how intense their kissing scenes are.. :P

• LOL 1