Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can @twoparkcouple translate this? :sweatingbullets:

Thank you

qoKJ6qO.jpg

PMY: (Namoo ent) is a perfect compamy to do fan activities. I wish my Si-ahn(idol character name in HPL) also were in Namoo ent.

Namoo ent: Omo. Hi, Si-na-gil.(her nick name in HPL, it means Si-ahn is my way) I'm Young-na-gil. Min Young is my way. Heh. 

wGEalbz.jpg

PSJ: Heung (It's an expression when you are in a sulky mood)

• Thanks 3
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

hi guys i was reluctant to buy the dvd at first coz it doesnt hv subtitles but i eventually gave in to the temptation.. so today i tried to purchase the dvd but my payment didnt go through and i gave up trying after a few times.. i will try again tomorrow and if i fail, i really hope that you guys can share some of contents after the dvd is released sobs.....

There's a part in MYlog video where PMY said that she recently received a some kind of Beauty Icon Award... she mentioned Cosmo Event. :wub:

I sweear my heart just fluttered when she said that event! because I had flashbacks of their private moments! LOL!

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I read the comic and the novel version of Nuna fandotcom but I have to wait every 12hours just to read one page.

I just can't wait for the whole story goshhhhh it's quite exciting story.

Where did you read the novel? I want to read it too. Hehe