[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but ppc didn't say they only knew from wwwsk.just said it's the first time for them to work together

interesting... now i want to know how they know each other in the first place~~ i wonder if someone introduced them or they go to same salon?.. curious* curious*

• Insightful 1

If you read carefully what I said, I did not say PSJ and Yura were rumored before. I said "to quash possible rumors" which means in future tense. They did not want to be rumored since they have got shippers that time so they unfollowed each other. That was the meaning of what I said. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

If you read carefully what I said, I did not say PSJ and Yura were rumored before. I said "to quash possible rumors" which means in future tense. They did not want to be rumored since they have got shippers that time so they unfollowed each other. That was the meaning of what I said. :rolleyes:

were there psj&yura shippers at that time? i only saw psj&song ji hyo shippers after Running Man, so i didn't know there were psj&yura shippers too. wow. it's sure psj is a real charming man.:lol:

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So we can see when they're watching eps 4 on dvd. So we can see how closed they sat side by side :wub:

yes 7 minutes bts of watching ep 4. fans asked full version(1 hour) bts of watching ep 4, but they just put 7 minutes bts on dvd.:bawling:

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to know, are they (dvd team) from official TVN? I'm curious, is it their idea or because of requested by fans so they decided to released the dvd? 

because of request by fans..If conditions(more than 2000 dvd cafe members & demand survey and more than 1000 pre-orderers) are met, TV station releases dvd.

• Thanks 1

I am a Park Seo Joon fan but I liked him and Park Min Young and I once posted here last year during WWWSK. Have been lurking since then. To be honest, until now I am not fully convinced yet that PSJ is committed to PMY. Maybe what they have is Some but we will never can be sure of it, because we all are mere outsiders. 

I have been following SongSong and AhnGoo since the beginning of their dramas and there's something missing in PPC from vibes before of the 2 couples and PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why. 

I like Yura so my previous post was not in any means nega against her. I can accept and I will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart. 

All the best for PPC I hope this ship really sails happily. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, leek said:

PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why. 

I like Yura so my previous post was not in any means nega against her. I can accept and I will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart. 

All the best for PPC I hope this ship really sails happily. 

but there were no official rumor and news about LJS&HHJ by reporters unlike PPC. they only had rumors by shippers just like other drama couples.

and I can accept too and will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart and PMY's heart.  

Thank you for wishing ppc ship luck.:)

37 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

On the pre-orders dvd /bluray

ohhhh.. so the cast watching wwwsk airing at that time were also included in the dvd?? oh my heart! :rolleyes:

seriously.. you guys with such good hearts.. please do share those moments with us! Lol! i still wish they couldve included eng subs..

27 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but there were no official rumor and news about LJS&HHJ by reporters unlike PPC. they only had rumors by shippers just like other drama couples.

you speak my mind.. didnt reporters said the dating rumors btween PSJ and PMY is not entirely fake news and we hv to wait and see? they even made a segment discussing PPC.. and i remember watching a show about paparazzi invading actor’s privacy and one of the ent insider said she thought ppc are the one to be outed on new year instead of jennie and kai.. 

52 minutes ago, leek said:

i have been following SongSong and AhnGoo since the beginning of their dramas and there's something missing in PPC from vibes before of the 2 couples and PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why

it’s okay to hv some doubts dear.. however, lets keep on supporting both of them, together and individually~~ :rolleyes:

Sorry I meant PARK SHIN HYE and Lee Jung Sook rumors not Han Hyo Joo.  The pair which even had Dispatch photos before but they continued to deny it before and now, PSH has a bf another actor. So people do not know now what was the real truth before about the old rumor. 

:grin:

1 hour ago, leek said:

Sorry I meant PARK SHIN HYE and Lee Jung Sook rumors not Han Hyo Joo.  The pair which even had Dispatch photos before but they continued to deny it before and now, PSH has a bf another actor. So people do not know now what was the real truth before about the old rumor. 

@leek

there was 3 years interval. maybe psh &ljs dated in 2015. and after a break up, psh has dated with ctj since late 2017 and news came out in 2018.

yes we don't know what the truth is. but it's more reasonable to think that the ones who have rumors by reporters are dating than to think that the ones had something special each other because a man followed her and then unfollowed. :D

anyway this forum is for ppc, let's not talk about other couples.:)

12 minutes ago, leek said:

Lee Jung sook is very friendly person....i'm not surprise with his friends, even dispatch caught his photo with psh. That's ordinary for me...

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh.. so the cast watching wwwsk airing at that time were also included in the dvd?? oh my heart! :rolleyes:

seriously.. you guys with such good hearts.. please do share those moments with us! Lol! i still wish they couldve included eng subs..

Even they don't included engsub I still buy it. So lucky they open 3rd pre order because at the beginning I doubt to buy it but as time goes by I'm more in love with PPC so I decided to buy it with no doubt:D