Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Some of u might freaked out about the whole Yura thing with PSJ but to me its simple, PSJ is an attractive and nice guy so before WWWSK, forsure he had relationships or caught feelings with others. BUT the biggest take away for me is if all those rumors and speculations are true then do you know what that mean?

PSJ isn't playing around when it comes to PMY. He will cut all strings and ties to assure his love for her.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, leek said:

But why of all the people he followed on ig he only unfollowed Yura? I doubt he is talking daily or on a regular basis to all the persons he is following now. 

Not just her that he unfollow.  Unfollow her is very normal for him. They are not close. 

ok... someone got lost here in this forum..-_-

no one here is concerned about Yura and PSJ. let it go. we are not going to talk about it here.:unamused:

don't start anything here.. this group is pretty much convinced with PPC. 

12 minutes ago, leek said:

But why of all the people he followed on ig he only unfollowed Yura? I doubt he is talking daily or on a regular basis to all the persons he is following now. 

i wish i can answer that for you but i dont know.. i think he unfollowed many ppl since 2016, not only yura~~ lets not dwell on this dear :)

They were teased by Kwang Soo and other Running Man regulars and after the show, they started following each other in February 2016 and they had shippers but before the year ended they unfollowed each other. Maybe to quash any possible rumor? We will never really know the reason why.

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

I noticed that too.:lol:

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt they claim they only know each other from sec kim? i forgot lol..

Awesome ent boss said in the article ppc have known each other for a long time, just close noona-dongsangB) and they(Awesome ent boss, ppc) have had dinner together before. 

but ppc didn't say they only knew from wwwsk.just said it's the first time for them to work together.:D

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

They were teased by Kwang Soo and other Running Man regulars and after the show, they started following each other in February 2016 and they had shippers but before the year ended they unfollowed each other. Maybe to quash any possible rumor? We will never really know the reason why.

there was no any rumor about psj and yura in Korea. and i have never heard they are close friends. it's common celebrities follow someone who they met in tv program and just unfollow later.

17 hours ago, PMY304 said:

Hello! Does anyone know if the dvd has korean subs at least to make it easier for ifans to translate using papago or any translator app there is

Thank you! 

dvd usually doesn't have Korean subs.

• Thanks 1

now i hv a question, is it common for actors to send coffee truck or snacks to support their ex co star in his/her new drama? 

usually besties do that right? 

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but ppc didn't say they only knew from wwwsk.just said it's the first time for them to work together

interesting... now i want to know how they know each other in the first place~~ i wonder if someone introduced them or they go to same salon?.. curious* curious*

• Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

interesting... now i want to know how they know each other in the first place~~ i wonder if someone introduced them or they go to same salon?.. curious* curious*

i think it's big nana.:rolleyes:

• Insightful 1

If you read carefully what I said, I did not say PSJ and Yura were rumored before. I said "to quash possible rumors" which means in future tense. They did not want to be rumored since they have got shippers that time so they unfollowed each other. That was the meaning of what I said. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

If you read carefully what I said, I did not say PSJ and Yura were rumored before. I said "to quash possible rumors" which means in future tense. They did not want to be rumored since they have got shippers that time so they unfollowed each other. That was the meaning of what I said. :rolleyes:

were there psj&yura shippers at that time? i only saw psj&song ji hyo shippers after Running Man, so i didn't know there were psj&yura shippers too. wow. it's sure psj is a real charming man.:lol:

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So we can see when they're watching eps 4 on dvd. So we can see how closed they sat side by side :wub:

yes 7 minutes bts of watching ep 4. fans asked full version(1 hour) bts of watching ep 4, but they just put 7 minutes bts on dvd.:bawling:

I want to know, are they (dvd team) from official TVN? I'm curious, is it their idea or because of requested by fans so they decided to released the dvd? 

36 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So we can see when they're watching eps 4 on dvd. So we can see how closed they sat side by side :wub:

where is this?

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to know, are they (dvd team) from official TVN? I'm curious, is it their idea or because of requested by fans so they decided to released the dvd? 

because of request by fans..If conditions(more than 2000 dvd cafe members & demand survey and more than 1000 pre-orderers) are met, TV station releases dvd.

• Thanks 1