[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

56 minutes ago, park2park said:

if u looked closely at the clip, PSJ actually looked at PMY first as soon as their lips parted before he planned on going at it again but then he realized she was staring at him LOL

I've been disappearing cause I got locked out of my account LOL anywaysss, happy to be back.

I'm really excited for PMY's new drama because the storyline itself I can relate to that because I'm living it HAHHA:P

true! its obvious he wants a go again with the kiss.. lol! maybe that very expensive dvd has another version of this scene..:naughty:

I am still wondering why they cut this off from the re broadcast of the drama.. even in Netflix!

btw.. 

in PMYs Dazed interview... she was asked "if she could leave right away where would she want to go?"

her answer is.. she wanted to go in Turkey (small cities, not Istanbul) BUT, she is putting it on hold because she will go there someday for a specific reason...  "for a very special occasion"

hmmmm.. I can just smell it! :wub::wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

btw.. 

in PMYs Dazed interview... she was asked "if she could leave right away where would she want to go?"

her answer is.. she wanted to go in Turkey (small cities, not Istanbul) BUT, she is putting it on hold because she will go there someday for a specific reason...  "for a very special occasion"

For honeymoon or the wedding ceremony maybe :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, park2park said:

if u looked closely at the clip, PSJ actually looked at PMY first as soon as their lips parted before he planned on going at it again but then he realized she was staring at him LOL

i feel psj seemed a little surprised that pmy ended a kiss.(look closely at psj eyes when pmy parted her lips from psj lips) after their lips parted, he turned his head the other way in order to kiss again..but pmy turned her head too and just stared at him. ohh.. so sexy:wub:

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

hmmmm.. I can just smell it! :wub::wub:

i can smell it too..for very precious moment.. honeymoon?:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

he turned his head the other way in order to kiss again..but pmy turned her head too and just stared at him

Wondering after this they still continue kiss until the director cut them. Cant wait for dvd :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so did u guys watch the first kissing scene from TYH? what ya think? does it has the same vibe as WWWSK? 

Wow same as WWWSK, first kiss scene in ep 8 :D I just see the clip in youtube and its like an usual korean drama kissing scene where the woman just standing like a stone and only a man who doing kiss. Unlikely LYJ, its his first kiss but he ate all Miso's lips lol

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so did u guys watch the first kissing scene from TYH? what ya think? does it has the same vibe as WWWSK? 

i saw it.. its cute.. but just a regular kiss, they did deliver the scene. but nothing like Wwwsk! lol! seriously when I first watched their first kiss, I had to tilt my head too, because i also felt PSJs hands  deep on PMYs neck and just how much he wanted an intense kiss! I mean  he was all over PMYs lips! and I really like just how PMY let PSJ lead on their kissing scenes, she knows how to respond to the way he kissed..  like its not new to her.. :P:wub:

• Like 2

Min Youngssi...Happy Birthday :wub:Stay healthy, lively, shiny, pretty and young! Believe in yourself and do the things that you love. We will support you all the way in whatever you think and do, fighting! Hope you have found your love and life partner!

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

unboxing of MYday calendar... She is sooo.. prettty.. and cute.. and fun..:P

I always like her interviews, also this one. She's so talkative, funny, and cute. Her facial expression and body language...naturally a lot of aegyo. :wub:

Happy birthday Park Min Young, lot of love for you from us and...PSJ of course. :relaxed: