Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

wow! you read all of these?! salute! lol.. i tried to do that.. but.. there's just so many pages already.. :w00t:

but its always nice to know others who share my (our) sentiments about ParkPark...^_^

Of course I skipped one or two pages :lol: I read them from the morning I wake up until dawn. I just want to know exactly what happened with our ParkPark despite all of the rumors. Before reading in soompi, I only rely on instagram which sometimes the news were misleading.

At first I read rumors about them, was the interview of PMY. I feel bad and empathy for her like she and the rest of the cast worked so hard on the drama but the rumors overshadowed. I feel sad and share the news to my husband and he honestly felt bad too that she turned to drink a lot before interview. That's the whole turning point why I made a comeback to soompi, because in bottom of my heart, I don't know why, I feel so much empathy towards them. Harsh world out there, if I were them well I don't know that I could make it :lol:

I feel so much love through their eyes, although it could be just acting. But they touched my heart, like no any other drama couples. That's why I feel like I have to know their history whatsoever, am I in the right ship or not? :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

feel so much love through their eyes, although it could be just acting. But they touched my heart, like no any other drama couples. That's why I feel like I have to know their history whatsoever, am I in the right ship or not? :rolleyes:

since you are on a "research" streak... watch their bts and their interviews together.. thats where you'll know.. :P

you dont really need much.. just watch that kakao and viki interview! lol! 

yes, they do good acting.. but there are things that need more than just good acting... once you re watch their drama again and again you'll start to notice the subtle gestures that need not to "act".:D

Hello. Solid PMY here. Do you know where can i read (noona fan dot com) her next drama? Hehe. 

On 3/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, zashi23 said:

right?? :D the way PMY looked at PSJ is just sooo in love!

This is the moment when I felt that I shouldn't be watching because the intimacy was just too real and very private between them. 

I'm following ziozia and compagna ig post lately

And it's likely that they both have the same pattern.  

Are their admin shipper too? Or it's a secret signal. Well it's not a secret tho, pattern is too visible

Edited by dizzyfuzzy
Typo

3 hours ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

I'm following ziozia and compagna ig post lately

And it's likely that they both have the same pattern.  

Are their admin shipper too? Or it's a secret signal. Well it's not a secret tho, pattern is too visible

It is marketing.

On 3/4/2019 at 9:36 PM, ayupkurnia said:

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

:o

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

Welcome! You read all the pages?! :o Respect! You're definitely in the right ship group. :)

i just saw some of HPL’s script reading photos.. MY looks so pretty.. her hair is shorter and darker now.. Kim jae wook looks handsome too. not sure if we can share photos of them here coz this is ppc thread.. or we can?? 

i think her new drama will be successful coz the plot is fun and fresh..(i really hope it will be). the rating for Touch Your Heart keeps dropping eventhough ppl anticipated it even bfore the drama is aired bcoz of YIN and LDW.. i guess the plot of the drama is really important to secure ratings now.. 

fingers crossed HPL + TDF will be successful so MY + SJ can have their wedding ceremony in some place in Turkey with happy hearts (hahaha delusional delusional) 

I think its ok.. We will support their invidual projects and will continue to flutter with their private moments. :D

yes! PMY always pretty! I really hope this is already her hair style for this drama.. pleaaaaasssee.. I really lover her with long hair...:P

I think this year will gonna be busy year for her and then next year we will hear a good news very soon lol 

KJW and PMY looks good together, prepare our heart guys :P Long live PPC!

• Love 1

We all have to agree that her popularity and stardom shot up after doing her first romcom. I mean, she's always been a star but she has been one of the most underrated ones, probably because she's never done a role as lovable as Kim Mi So before. After WWWSK she's literally just everywhere.

With her reigning the charts this past year we can expect her to be very busy this year. I'm just very happy for her because she deserves all of this success and love. Hoping she also gets some rest in between (and time to squeeze in some PSJ loving).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

She deleted one photo in ig. But i dont know which one

she deleted the one with gifts from tiffany..

• Thanks 1

hmmm.. I wonder what PSJ is up to these days.. I hope he's resting well and Im just gonna put it here again. Im not really worried about ParkPark. :P

PMY being paired with others and being shipped is a good thing... it means she has good chemistry with her on screen partner/s... she always has.

I tried watching her scenes with her other co stars.. she acts well with them and delivers the scene needed.  BUT I did not feel anything special or more about it... even with LMH (whom she had a relationship with after). I guess what they had developed more behind the scenes.  with JCW, they were fun to watch, sure they looked flirty but its like they are more friendly flirty not romantic flirty. 

same with PSJ... he knows how to create that romantic atmosphere with his co stars...

I guess what Im saying is.. we should welcome and support their new and upcoming projects.. even if they had to do kissing scenes with other people. lol!

we shouldnt be jealous of it.. :P

Im pretty sure PSJ is already prepared on PMYs new drama, I mean she will be really busy...soooo.. our boy moved 200m away from her home! lol! 

pretty sure, they got this all figured out already and are pretty stable on where they are now..:heart:

• Like 2

she was also in She was Pretty.. she played the mother of KimHye Jin..

8 minutes ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

Do you see park park? yes i saw that, on that building, behind her

omg!!!!! your eye is so good.:wub:

Yes.. she was between ParkPark buildings.:P "Coincidence" again? Suuuuuree.. :lol:

because she did not notice those huge letters.. at all. :lol:

maybe because her last name is Park? sure. Her last name will always be Park anyway.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1