[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Can anyone here know about PSJ and Yura? They used to be close after they appeared together in RM in 2015 and in late 2016 they unfollowed each other in instagram. Why there was unfollowing that happened? I wonder why. :sweatingbullets:

How coincidental when I also think the more definite clues about PSJ and PMY started in Dec 2016 when a random person tag him in instagram and the birth of Simba. 

Now, Yura joins Awesome Ent. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yep just saw it too.. im just happy that I feel a good chemistry between them to act their roles. 

its good that even at the beginning they feel comfortable around each other... KJW seems like a really professional actor and a caring colleague. I actually like his vibe.:D

BuT yeah... PPC is just definitely and totally different. Lol! you can just feel that force between them from script reading to press con to interviews to bts to in between their actual scenes.

even when they try to hide it (sooo hard) you can just feel it when you watch them.:rolleyes:

and Im not saying this out of bias.

I hope HPL will do well among viewers and ratings. 

I just started watching TYH.. i actually like it and enjoying it... Yoo In Na is doing really good on her character.. Its not an easy role! lol. 

is it not doing good in tv ratings? I read some good reviews though..

TYH is really good. I agree that it's a tough role, but she's totally killing it! :wub: 

• Like 1

i dont think anything is between Yura and PSJ.. they were in running man together with LDW a few years ago. lets not put anything to it and relate it to PPC coincidences. :wink:

it would be unfair to Yura because shes looking to start a career in acting and Awesom Ent is a fairly new agency and looking for talents to join them.

its kinda like PMY and LJG then.. if news of LJG having a girlfriend did not come out before PMY joined Namoo.. I could only imagine the news that would have been then..:w00t:

and now.. its clear to everyone they are just friends..

On 3/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe this is out of topic, are PSJ and Yura are closed before? Now Yura joins Awesome Ent too

It has nothing. They are just colleagues. There are many  YURA 's fans are shipper she and PSJ.
But it has nothing. 

Edited by Guest
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

Ok my take on that little nudge of jacket from KJW to PMY is this:

1) PMY is the type of woman that doesn't like men just straightly or attempting to show chivalry when its not asked or wanted. Not cause she's rude but she's simply an independent girl, not the acting cutesy type so she can do things herself so simply doesn't like men approaching or trying anything with her just cause they think its their role to watch out for her. (but then again if the guy is cute, I dont think she would mind if they're being kind towards her lol)

2) she's actually really surprised KJW would do something like that out of the blue when they're not that comfortable yet, so back to my point 1 pretty much. Cause even thou the clip was short, you could totally tell that was the real PMY being kinda surprised by his action.

3) All men are off limits at this point cause she's committed to...hehe I'll let u guys fill in the blank

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

It has nothing. They are just colleagues. There are many  YURA 's fans are shipper she and PSJ.
But it has nothing. 

i thought so too.. because of their appearance in Running Man.. and other fans tried so hard to relate things about them and ship them.. but there was nothing and there's nothing there. They just included PSJs name in the headline to attract readers.. :wink: its just a strategy.

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

Cause even thou the clip was short, you could totally tell that was the real PMY being kinda surprised by his action

yep i can tell... she cant hide her facial

expression lol.. this totally convinced me that PSJ and PMY are close to each other way bfore sec kim, coz she was super comfortable with him touching her even from day 1...

didnt they claim they only know each other from sec kim? i forgot lol..

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

IMO it’s not rude, if u are no longer talking to each other~~ 

But why of all the people he followed on ig he only unfollowed Yura? I doubt he is talking daily or on a regular basis to all the persons he is following now. 

Some of u might freaked out about the whole Yura thing with PSJ but to me its simple, PSJ is an attractive and nice guy so before WWWSK, forsure he had relationships or caught feelings with others. BUT the biggest take away for me is if all those rumors and speculations are true then do you know what that mean?

PSJ isn't playing around when it comes to PMY. He will cut all strings and ties to assure his love for her.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, leek said:

But why of all the people he followed on ig he only unfollowed Yura? I doubt he is talking daily or on a regular basis to all the persons he is following now. 

Not just her that he unfollow.  Unfollow her is very normal for him. They are not close. 

ok... someone got lost here in this forum..-_-

no one here is concerned about Yura and PSJ. let it go. we are not going to talk about it here.:unamused:

don't start anything here.. this group is pretty much convinced with PPC. 

12 minutes ago, leek said:

i wish i can answer that for you but i dont know.. i think he unfollowed many ppl since 2016, not only yura~~ lets not dwell on this dear :)

They were teased by Kwang Soo and other Running Man regulars and after the show, they started following each other in February 2016 and they had shippers but before the year ended they unfollowed each other. Maybe to quash any possible rumor? We will never really know the reason why.

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

I noticed that too.:lol:

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt they claim they only know each other from sec kim? i forgot lol..

Awesome ent boss said in the article ppc have known each other for a long time, just close noona-dongsangB) and they(Awesome ent boss, ppc) have had dinner together before. 

but ppc didn't say they only knew from wwwsk.just said it's the first time for them to work together.:D

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

They were teased by Kwang Soo and other Running Man regulars and after the show, they started following each other in February 2016 and they had shippers but before the year ended they unfollowed each other. Maybe to quash any possible rumor? We will never really know the reason why.

there was no any rumor about psj and yura in Korea. and i have never heard they are close friends. it's common celebrities follow someone who they met in tv program and just unfollow later.

17 hours ago, PMY304 said:

Hello! Does anyone know if the dvd has korean subs at least to make it easier for ifans to translate using papago or any translator app there is

Thank you! 

dvd usually doesn't have Korean subs.