Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It must be fun to compare them with PPC interactio:D

yep! hopefully PSJ will do a new drama soon too so we will hv a lot of materials to compare lol.. 

• LOL 1

yep just saw it too.. im just happy that I feel a good chemistry between them to act their roles. 

its good that even at the beginning they feel comfortable around each other... KJW seems like a really professional actor and a caring colleague. I actually like his vibe.:D

BuT yeah... PPC is just definitely and totally different. Lol! you can just feel that force between them from script reading to press con to interviews to bts to in between their actual scenes.

even when they try to hide it (sooo hard) you can just feel it when you watch them.:rolleyes:

and Im not saying this out of bias.

I hope HPL will do well among viewers and ratings. 

I just started watching TYH.. i actually like it and enjoying it... Yoo In Na is doing really good on her character.. Its not an easy role! lol. 

is it not doing good in tv ratings? I read some good reviews though..

• Like 1

Hey the BTS of HPL looks promising. I'm excited for her and for KJW (who I'm already becoming a fan of but only by himself because of that cat thing haha). Their chemistry seems good and also Kim Mi So is totally shed off of PMY's image here.

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Hey the BTS of HPL looks promising. I'm excited for her and for KJW (who I'm already becoming a fan of but only by himself because of that cat thing haha). Their chemistry seems good and also Kim Mi So is totally shed off of PMY's image here.

Her face (esp her eyes) when KJW fixed her jacket though. :joy: I could tell she got surprised of what KJW did and partially minded her personal space. I think they'll be closer as the show progressed but that face and their physical proximity when standing beside each other as compared to the earlier BTS's of WWWSK convinces me even more about PPC. Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

exactly! even in their photoshoots and filming of teasers! remember that part where PSJ (not seen on camera) randomly said to PMY that he hates the feeling of losing weight and PMYs face when she saw a camera at her is like "what are you doing? we are not close.. remember?" :sweatingbullets: but she playfully responded to him anyway.. and said "losing what.. muscles?" then her style team jumped in commenting also..

:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Even during the earlier BTS's of PPC they already liked being near to each other and were playful together. 

This. Ha!

8 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Where can I watch the vid?

On @tvn.dramaofficial instagram

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

the rating is not as high as sec kim.. but for tv cable network i think its good?? around ~~ 3.7%... 

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

exactly! even in their photoshoots and filming of teasers! remember that part where PSJ (not seen on camera) randomly said to PMY that he hates the feeling of losing weight and PMYs face when she saw a camera at her is like "what are you doing? we are not close.. remember?" :sweatingbullets: but she playfully responded to him anyway.. and said "losing what.. muscles?" then her style team jumped in commenting also..

:sweat_smile:

Would you like to share the link of the vid to me? I really wanna watch this one, with eng sub.
Thank you

Can anyone here know about PSJ and Yura? They used to be close after they appeared together in RM in 2015 and in late 2016 they unfollowed each other in instagram. Why there was unfollowing that happened? I wonder why. :sweatingbullets:

How coincidental when I also think the more definite clues about PSJ and PMY started in Dec 2016 when a random person tag him in instagram and the birth of Simba. 

Now, Yura joins Awesome Ent. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yep just saw it too.. im just happy that I feel a good chemistry between them to act their roles. 

its good that even at the beginning they feel comfortable around each other... KJW seems like a really professional actor and a caring colleague. I actually like his vibe.:D

BuT yeah... PPC is just definitely and totally different. Lol! you can just feel that force between them from script reading to press con to interviews to bts to in between their actual scenes.

even when they try to hide it (sooo hard) you can just feel it when you watch them.:rolleyes:

and Im not saying this out of bias.

I hope HPL will do well among viewers and ratings. 

I just started watching TYH.. i actually like it and enjoying it... Yoo In Na is doing really good on her character.. Its not an easy role! lol. 

TYH is really good. I agree that it's a tough role, but she's totally killing it! :wub: 

• Like 1

i dont think anything is between Yura and PSJ.. they were in running man together with LDW a few years ago. lets not put anything to it and relate it to PPC coincidences. :wink:

it would be unfair to Yura because shes looking to start a career in acting and Awesom Ent is a fairly new agency and looking for talents to join them.

its kinda like PMY and LJG then.. if news of LJG having a girlfriend did not come out before PMY joined Namoo.. I could only imagine the news that would have been then..:w00t:

and now.. its clear to everyone they are just friends..

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe this is out of topic, are PSJ and Yura are closed before? Now Yura joins Awesome Ent too

It has nothing. They are just colleagues. There are many  YURA 's fans are shipper she and PSJ.
But it has nothing. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

Ok my take on that little nudge of jacket from KJW to PMY is this:

1) PMY is the type of woman that doesn't like men just straightly or attempting to show chivalry when its not asked or wanted. Not cause she's rude but she's simply an independent girl, not the acting cutesy type so she can do things herself so simply doesn't like men approaching or trying anything with her just cause they think its their role to watch out for her. (but then again if the guy is cute, I dont think she would mind if they're being kind towards her lol)

2) she's actually really surprised KJW would do something like that out of the blue when they're not that comfortable yet, so back to my point 1 pretty much. Cause even thou the clip was short, you could totally tell that was the real PMY being kinda surprised by his action.

3) All men are off limits at this point cause she's committed to...hehe I'll let u guys fill in the blank

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

It has nothing. They are just colleagues. There are many  YURA 's fans are shipper she and PSJ.
But it has nothing. 

i thought so too.. because of their appearance in Running Man.. and other fans tried so hard to relate things about them and ship them.. but there was nothing and there's nothing there. They just included PSJs name in the headline to attract readers.. :wink: its just a strategy.

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

Cause even thou the clip was short, you could totally tell that was the real PMY being kinda surprised by his action

yep i can tell... she cant hide her facial

expression lol.. this totally convinced me that PSJ and PMY are close to each other way bfore sec kim, coz she was super comfortable with him touching her even from day 1...

didnt they claim they only know each other from sec kim? i forgot lol..

The mutual unfollowing between PSJ and Yura that happened in late 2016 was perplexing. 

Isn't it rude to unfollow a friend??? 

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

IMO it’s not rude, if u are no longer talking to each other~~ 

But why of all the people he followed on ig he only unfollowed Yura? I doubt he is talking daily or on a regular basis to all the persons he is following now.