[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

35 minutes ago, suie said:

I would love to see her have a Crash Landing type role. 

Haha. This is exactly what i was thinking of while watching CLOY. And i think if offered to her, she would've accepted. I think it fits on the type of character she usually chooses to play. She usually chooses strong willed, smart women type of character. Plus I think she can pull off a character who is a bit of "b*tchy" too.

I read somewhere she had more than a year of hiatus because aside from reflecting about her life and acting career, there weren't any good character offers. Pmy pls don't let us wait too long haha :)

• Like 1

Oh well, sorry for that comment of mine, sometimes I am really feisty and get easily upset. :D I needed to control my temper especially in instagram (fans from PSJ other shipper really get in my nerves) but well the best way is to keep quiet.  

It’s just I want PMY to be in a highly-rated kdrama soon. Hence, I remember PMY once said she prefers to be a good actress rather than be popular. If I am not mistaken, this is what I read somewhere. On the other hand, I am truly happy that PSJ is on his top notch with Itaewon Class. I am excited to him next week in Baeksang Arts Award. It’s just that I wanted them to do well respectively and of course aa a couple. 

I recently watched Healer (seriously Still one of the best kdrama up to this day :wub:and I just love PMY there. Even when I looked for recommended kdrama, healer is always mentioned. So, I hope she will star again in a kdrama. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

I read somewhere she had more than a year of hiatus because aside from reflecting about her life and acting career, there weren't any good character offers. Pmy pls don't let us wait too long haha :)

I think it is high time for PMY to venture and continue with her youtube. Before only vloggers do well but now also celebrities. She is super talented and has pleasant personality. (PMY can sing, dance and can cook). I believe her vlogs would be super fun and interesting. Like she can feature traveling and culture immersion as she loves to go to diff places (maybe not now bec of the pandemic). Or it could be giving tips on her amazing fashion sense/style. I can see she will have good content and feature in her channel. 

51 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

It’s just I want PMY to be in a highly-rated kdrama soon. Hence, I remember PMY once said she prefers to be a good actress rather than be popular. 

Everyone wish for their stars to be in highly rated kdrama. But most of ppl thought of popularity achievement. I am disagree on that. 

Park Min Young and Park Seo Jun already proof everyone that they are indeed amazing actor and actress. 

I am willing to wait for their next projects. No rush for that. Well I want to see them doing something else for a while. 

I do wish PMY and PSJ can keep updated their fans:D Really happy my couple both have ytb channel and we can watch it again and again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

I needed to control my temper especially in instagram (fans from PSJ other shipper really get in my nerves) but well the best way is to keep quiet.  

I don't follow other shipper accounts in IG, just a few legit PPC shippers who don't bash other accounts just to get myself updated. And in this forum too of course. Just page 1196 of this forum is enough to justify our ship is sailing smoothly. :heart:

i really miss WWWSK.. come to think of it, if not for WWWSK, this bubi couple thread and PPS would not have existed in the first place. it was the beginning of everything so it will forever remain as their best work for me. i will support their nxt projects in any way i can but nothing can ever top WWWSK. eventhough i loved IC and Healer and IFY and Midnight Runner etc, i didnt loved them as much as i love WWWSK. Young Joon and Miso are so precious to me. you might not agree with me but since this is a thread dedicated to PPC and WWWSK, i hope you guys wont judge me for being overly biased lol.. :relaxed:..

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt loved them as much as i love WWWSK. Young Joon and Miso are so precious to me.

on this with you! I am actually rewatching wwwsk again, already in episode 14.. lol! They still give me the same giddy feels! and knowing what we know now about them.... is extra heart fluterring! :wub:

It's my 5th time watching this now.. :D

• Love 2

WWWSK still the Top RomCom k-drama, plus webtoon with most number views. I bet every actors/actresses take WWWSK as references for RomCom. :D

Many of them mentioned their loves for the drama in their interviews, top selling poem book and even re-published the manhwa book and novel B)

Just amazing how big the love for WWWSK:heart:

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-02-27-06.jpg

downloadfile-3.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

I'm even surprised and thankful that many ppl who didn't watch WWWSK before and now happy to know that they love the drama too. :D

Drama, webtoon, manhwa and novel all have different color to it. Of cos, most said the novel romance even deeper and more sexier(?) like pmy said haha. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:
#throwback and never get bored to see this

i love the part that pmy was psj's energy in his military life. yeap she is VitaMinyoung. :heart::wub:

i remember how he looked happy when he was back after meeting VitaMinyoung at Phuket in wwwsk rewards trip.:kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Everyone wish for their stars to be in highly rated kdrama. But most of ppl thought of popularity achievement. I am disagree on that. 

Park Min Young and Park Seo Jun already proof everyone that they are indeed amazing actor and actress. 

Ditto. Yes, the success of a drama depends on many things. Sometimes underrated dramas are the best ones. 

Albeit, PMY has been in the industry for more than a decade and she has already proven her acting prowess. Meanwhile, PSJ is at the peak of his career now. 

About Crash Landing on You role being well-fitted with PMY, I have to agree. For one thing, the female lead there somehow looks like PMY. Both have that rare beautiful “eye smile”. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

Plus this video reached 65M. I remembered March 2020, it just reached 50M views. Crazy :wub:

Just after IC ended, this scene made the rounds on twitter and became viral everyone started linking it. :wub:

I just saw this comment on keunminn’s instagram latest post... “please take care of pmy better. From her latest post. Her outfit looks terrible.... her make up is too much. It makes her looks old and like a witch....” (u all can read the full comment on her insta page) but like ?? that’s so mean 

23 minutes ago, juicethecat said:

I just saw this comment on keunminn’s instagram latest post... “please take care of pmy better. From her latest post. Her outfit looks terrible.... her make up is too much. It makes her looks old and like a witch....” (u all can read the full comment on her insta page) but like ?? that’s so mean 

Oh woow just saw. They really aren’t a fan Cos they wouldn’t use such rude terms. She doesn’t look like a witch. They could have worded it better tbh but then again they aren’t a fan.

Honestly, I didn’t comment when PMY posted .that look..as the outfit for me wasn’t the best and mainly the belt part it wasn’t flattering. However her hair and make up looked great. Again as proper fans like most of us here, we can agree or disagree nicely. That’s the whole point of debates on forums etc however on SNS it isn’t moderated and you see people make crazy posts like the one you mentioned. 

I also do wonder how else the rest of the busted cast will dress. This season she is dressing very bold detective style. It probably will make sense once we watch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

WWWSK still the Top RomCom k-drama, plus webtoon with most number views. I bet every actors/actresses take WWWSK as references for RomCom. :D

Many of them mentioned their loves for the drama in their interviews, top selling poem book and even re-published the manhwa book and novel B)

Just amazing how big the love for WWWSK:heart:

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-02-27-06.jpg

downloadfile-3.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

I'm even surprised and thankful that many ppl who didn't watch WWWSK before and now happy to know that they love the drama too. :D

Drama, webtoon, manhwa and novel all have different color to it. Of cos, most said the novel romance even deeper and more sexier(?) like pmy said haha. 

Does anyone know where I can find an English version copy of this?